Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kassian knows he's not a lock to make the team

#Canucks forward Zack Kassian just told CKWX that he needs a good training camp to make the team.

In his 17 games last year with #Canucks, Kassian realized how good the Canucks are and how hard the players work at the NHL level.

Kassian says if he can make the #Canucks roster it would be a dream come true. Says he wants to make a name for himslef this season.

Canucks gotta love the fact Kassian working hard and not taking spot on roster for granted.

Kassian says #Canucks told him to work hard this summer, put lots of hours in the gym and on the ice he says he has done that in Windsor.

https://twitter.com/News1130Sports
    #3in5
    RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<3

"You want to talk about a guy who makes the team? He is Michael Jordan. Their defense sucks. Every game, he has to outscore everybody. If I was to draft tomorrow any player in the NFL, it would be Andrew Luck one, Aaron Rodgers two." - Anonymous NFL GM talking about Andrew Luck

vCash
    I'm really pulling for Kassian to do well this season (if there is a season), but what I find is that he needs to work on his confidence. He's a big guy who can use his size and play physical when he wants to, but during the games I saw him in a Canucks uniform, he seemed to back off and hesitate a little bit. If he can play with a mean streak (without taking bad penalties), he could be deadly.

vCash
    I hope he breaks out this year. Not just because we need him to, but he seems like a good and likeable player that I want to have around for a long time.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    If Mason Raymond makes this team and Zack Kassian doesn't, I'm going to Rogers Arena and... actually i'll probably just ***** about it on this forum.
    #3in5
    RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<3

"You want to talk about a guy who makes the team? He is Michael Jordan. Their defense sucks. Every game, he has to outscore everybody. If I was to draft tomorrow any player in the NFL, it would be Andrew Luck one, Aaron Rodgers two." - Anonymous NFL GM talking about Andrew Luck

vCash
    Meh, not like we traded much to get him.