Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ty Lawson to the Heat for Mario Charlmers and future first round pick. Get some championship experience on this team.

vCash
    didnt lawson lead UNC to a championship?

how bout brewer for durant?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Ty Lawson to the Heat for Mario Charlmers and future first round pick. Get some championship experience on this team.
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurple View Post

Man, OKC is going to be running away with murder in that deal...I would think twice about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurple View Post

That's not a real championship, its CHUMPionship. Durant also has no championship experience. If you want an SF with championship experience then Iggy for Metta World Peace would be good. Boost this teams confidence and bring in an emotional leader.

vCash
    Can we get a champion troll too? This is D-League stuff from this guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    Can we get a champion troll too? This is D-League stuff from this guy.
    Troll? Haters gonna hate I guess. I'm just show you homers how it really is. Open your eyes dude. If you wanna win championships then cheer for either OKC LAKERS or MIAMI.

vCash
    How are we homers exactly or haters? Because we think it's POSSIBLE that we could make it to the title series? Why are we Nuggets fans if we are only going to end up cheering for OKC, Lakers, or Miami?? This is just getting stupid now.

Trade Iggy for Meta World peace because he's got a title....yea...nah. By your logic..Brewer would be an all-star for this team b/c he's got championship experience. As stated...it's just getting stupid now.
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 09-17-2012 at 04:23 PM.

vCash
    It's getting stupid NOW?

vCash
    ^Humm, yea. At first it wasn't that bad just some trollish type posts. Now, it's pretty evident that not only is he a troll but he is also bringing up ridiculous notions (Iggy for Metta World peace just because he was on a championship team?? Lawson for Chalmers because he was on a team with a title??). So yea, I stand by my statement..NOW..it's just getting stupid.

vCash
    Troll? Haters gonna hate I guess. I'm just show you homers how it really is. Open your eyes dude. If you wanna win championships then cheer for either OKC LAKERS or MIAMI.
    We're Nuggets fans, not bandwagon fans. I wonder which team you'll switch to if Dwight never quite fully recovers from his back injury, the Nash/Kobe chemistry isn't working out and they're both declining because they're over the hill, and it becomes clear that the Lakers won't be contending this season? My guess is you'll be jumping off to ride Bron Bron's jock. Here's a tip: Choosing a winning team to follow doesn't make you a winner; it makes you fickle and disloyal.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    how the **** do fans of OKC, Lakers or Miami win anything? none of them are playing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    We're Nuggets fans, not bandwagon fans. I wonder which team you'll switch to if Dwight never quite fully recovers from his back injury, the Nash/Kobe chemistry isn't working out and they're both declining because they're over the hill, and it becomes clear that the Lakers won't be contending this season? My guess is you'll be jumping off to ride Bron Bron's jock. Here's a tip: Choosing a winning team to follow doesn't make you a winner; it makes you fickle and disloyal.
    I was a Miami fan last year when we won it all I haven't decided whether to cheer for OKC or Lakers yet. Leaning Lakers if Dwight is healthy. If not then I cheer for OKC!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    ^Humm, yea. At first it wasn't that bad just some trollish type posts. Now, it's pretty evident that not only is he a troll but he is also bringing up ridiculous notions (Iggy for Metta World peace just because he was on a championship team?? Lawson for Chalmers because he was on a team with a title??). So yea, I stand by my statement..NOW..it's just getting stupid.
    How is getting Charlmers or MWP stupid? These are players with a RING. They are champions. That's what this team is missing. Championship confidence. If Charlmers was taking the last shot of then game then it would go in because he's got the confidence of a champion! Stop hating. MWP is a defensive stopper just like IGGY and shoots the three. What's the difference? R-I-N-G.

vCash
    Come on Nightmare youre not even putting in an effort anymore!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast