Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 136
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    127
    vCash
    1500
    Ty Lawson to the Heat for Mario Charlmers and future first round pick. Get some championship experience on this team.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    vCash
    1500
    didnt lawson lead UNC to a championship?

    how bout brewer for durant?

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    3,767
    vCash
    3681
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Ty Lawson to the Heat for Mario Charlmers and future first round pick. Get some championship experience on this team.
    lol

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    91,166
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurple View Post
    didnt lawson lead UNC to a championship?

    how bout brewer for durant?
    Man, OKC is going to be running away with murder in that deal...I would think twice about that.


  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    127
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurple View Post
    didnt lawson lead UNC to a championship?

    how bout brewer for durant?
    That's not a real championship, its CHUMPionship. Durant also has no championship experience. If you want an SF with championship experience then Iggy for Metta World Peace would be good. Boost this teams confidence and bring in an emotional leader.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    597
    vCash
    1500
    Can we get a champion troll too? This is D-League stuff from this guy.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    127
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    Can we get a champion troll too? This is D-League stuff from this guy.
    Troll? Haters gonna hate I guess. I'm just show you homers how it really is. Open your eyes dude. If you wanna win championships then cheer for either OKC LAKERS or MIAMI.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    91,166
    vCash
    1500
    How are we homers exactly or haters? Because we think it's POSSIBLE that we could make it to the title series? Why are we Nuggets fans if we are only going to end up cheering for OKC, Lakers, or Miami?? This is just getting stupid now.

    Trade Iggy for Meta World peace because he's got a title....yea...nah. By your logic..Brewer would be an all-star for this team b/c he's got championship experience. As stated...it's just getting stupid now.
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 09-17-2012 at 04:23 PM.


  9. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    597
    vCash
    1500
    It's getting stupid NOW?

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    91,166
    vCash
    1500
    ^Humm, yea. At first it wasn't that bad just some trollish type posts. Now, it's pretty evident that not only is he a troll but he is also bringing up ridiculous notions (Iggy for Metta World peace just because he was on a championship team?? Lawson for Chalmers because he was on a team with a title??). So yea, I stand by my statement..NOW..it's just getting stupid.


  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Shakedown Street, Japan
    Posts
    30,279
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Troll? Haters gonna hate I guess. I'm just show you homers how it really is. Open your eyes dude. If you wanna win championships then cheer for either OKC LAKERS or MIAMI.
    We're Nuggets fans, not bandwagon fans. I wonder which team you'll switch to if Dwight never quite fully recovers from his back injury, the Nash/Kobe chemistry isn't working out and they're both declining because they're over the hill, and it becomes clear that the Lakers won't be contending this season? My guess is you'll be jumping off to ride Bron Bron's jock. Here's a tip: Choosing a winning team to follow doesn't make you a winner; it makes you fickle and disloyal.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

    Atheists Of PSD

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Troll? Haters gonna hate I guess. I'm just show you homers how it really is. Open your eyes dude. If you wanna win championships then cheer for either OKC LAKERS or MIAMI.
    how the **** do fans of OKC, Lakers or Miami win anything? none of them are playing

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    127
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    We're Nuggets fans, not bandwagon fans. I wonder which team you'll switch to if Dwight never quite fully recovers from his back injury, the Nash/Kobe chemistry isn't working out and they're both declining because they're over the hill, and it becomes clear that the Lakers won't be contending this season? My guess is you'll be jumping off to ride Bron Bron's jock. Here's a tip: Choosing a winning team to follow doesn't make you a winner; it makes you fickle and disloyal.
    I was a Miami fan last year when we won it all I haven't decided whether to cheer for OKC or Lakers yet. Leaning Lakers if Dwight is healthy. If not then I cheer for OKC!

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    127
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    ^Humm, yea. At first it wasn't that bad just some trollish type posts. Now, it's pretty evident that not only is he a troll but he is also bringing up ridiculous notions (Iggy for Metta World peace just because he was on a championship team?? Lawson for Chalmers because he was on a team with a title??). So yea, I stand by my statement..NOW..it's just getting stupid.
    How is getting Charlmers or MWP stupid? These are players with a RING. They are champions. That's what this team is missing. Championship confidence. If Charlmers was taking the last shot of then game then it would go in because he's got the confidence of a champion! Stop hating. MWP is a defensive stopper just like IGGY and shoots the three. What's the difference? R-I-N-G.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Durango, Colorado
    Posts
    3,767
    vCash
    3681
    Come on Nightmare youre not even putting in an effort anymore!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •