Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 136
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    127
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EastNYLos View Post
    I think the nuggets could make the wcf and you guys should definetly be a top 3 out west you guys are scary deep.
    LOL that's what people say about the roaches every single year. o m g they are so deep. 10 deep no 15 deep no 18 deep even their towel boys are better than other towel boys. Then? First round lost? but no, they took lakers to 7 had so much heart!! huh? all i hear is FIRST ROUND LOST. scrubs will be scrubs. spin it all you want in a positive light. cant even get outta the first round against the old lakers with no MWP.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,937
    vCash
    1500
    Yea as if Denver wasn't dealing with their issues too. MWP being in the series would have made the biggest difference (Gallo was already doing bad). No Chandler, Mcgee getting used to the nuggs, starting a rookie, a team that barely has any playoff experience, Al was injured like crazy.....

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    1/2 OKC/Lakers
    3/4 San Antonio/Clippers
    5 Memphis
    6/7 Nuggets/Mavs
    8 Open

    It's gonna be the same as last year for this team. 6th seed ceiling, first round flame out. Don't be mad at me your team isn't good. Take notes from Pat Riley/Mitch Kupchak/Sam Presti. Learn somethin.
    Did you take notes from those guys? I don't think anyone here said we are good enough to win a championship this year but there will be improvement. I feel that we can compete with Clips, Memphis and even Spurs for that 3rd spot.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    That's funny, when it comes to the Nuggets and the game is on the line there is NO option. Nuggets lost all their games because they took turns giving scrubs the oppotunity to hit a game winner and no one can do it. Bashing on Clippers with CP3 at the end of games who is one of the best finishers in the world when Nuggets have NO ONE?
    woooahhh. I can tell you never watch Nuggs bball because you said we lost all of our games because we played scrubs for the game winner. I remember AAA, Gallo, Miller, and TY being clutch. I don't recall that many games where we lost due to missing game winners. With Iggy on CP3 I like our chances. We have a solid team that is good enough to win in a seven game series. This is a forum of discussion and its the offseason...keep em coming.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Shakedown Street, Japan
    Posts
    30,259
    vCash
    1500

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    127
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    woooahhh. I can tell you never watch Nuggs bball because you said we lost all of our games because we played scrubs for the game winner. I remember AAA, Gallo, Miller, and TY being clutch. I don't recall that many games where we lost due to missing game winners. With Iggy on CP3 I like our chances. We have a solid team that is good enough to win in a seven game series. This is a forum of discussion and its the offseason...keep em coming.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngNzJTiiXGw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gr4nWWFxxI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xno820oaoVE

    LOL I like how you showed your fear of CP3. You need to find a way to make yourself feel better and tell yourself we got whoever to guard CP3. Clippers don't have that problem. They fear NO ONE on the Nuggets team.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    127
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngNzJTiiXGw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gr4nWWFxxI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xno820oaoVE

    LOL I like how you showed your fear of CP3. You need to find a way to make yourself feel better and tell yourself we got whoever to guard CP3. Clippers don't have that problem. They fear NO ONE on the Nuggets team.
    Nuggets > Clippers

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,569
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngNzJTiiXGw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gr4nWWFxxI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xno820oaoVE

    LOL I like how you showed your fear of CP3. You need to find a way to make yourself feel better and tell yourself we got whoever to guard CP3. Clippers don't have that problem. They fear NO ONE on the Nuggets team.
    They may not fear a single player..but they do respect the team. No-one wants to run up and down the court with the Nuggs. Nobody does it better than the Nuggets. Fact.


  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngNzJTiiXGw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gr4nWWFxxI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xno820oaoVE

    LOL I like how you showed your fear of CP3. You need to find a way to make yourself feel better and tell yourself we got whoever to guard CP3. Clippers don't have that problem. They fear NO ONE on the Nuggets team.
    Nice choice of videos. First one is with Big Al, which is no longer on the team, second is with OKC where we are going into overtime in OKC. I think that shows we can hang with OKC more than missing a buzzer beater. Our off season moves have actually improved our team. And the third is against the Lakers, where Gallo missed an open layup. I would take that shot every time and bet Gallo makes it more times than not.

    Call the Nuggets scrubs all you want, I think Nuggets fans will have the last laugh on you. Sounds like you're taking a page out of Blake Griffins book, just keep whining.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    1500
    Nowhere in these posts or forum has anybody said the Nuggets will win the Championship this year. With the addition of Iggy, they will be a lot more competitive. He brings that winning pedigree and experience to this young team. CP3 is no problem, Nuggets did fine on him last year, despite his whining and refs awarding him.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,651
    vCash
    135000
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Nowhere in these posts or forum has anybody said the Nuggets will win the Championship this year. With the addition of Iggy, they will be a lot more competitive. He brings that winning pedigree and experience to this young team. CP3 is no problem, Nuggets did fine on him last year, despite his whining and refs awarding him.
    Of course no one says that, the NBA does not want the Nuggets winning it all are you kidding me. There is a handful of teams that one will win it, this is the NBA and until Stern is gone and things change that is the way it will stay. The one exception for the NBA is OKC!!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Of course no one says that, the NBA does not want the Nuggets winning it all are you kidding me. There is a handful of teams that one will win it, this is the NBA and until Stern is gone and things change that is the way it will stay. The one exception for the NBA is OKC!!
    Yeah I was saying that to Nightmare. We should be a lot more competitive and shouldn't be taken lightly. All sports in general are like that, the league will do all it can to ensure that big name teams make it all the way or they would lose too much money.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    90,569
    vCash
    1500
    Depending on how our defense looks...I'll wait on the "true contender" label.

    That doesn't mean that I'm saying we're going to go win a title....but can we get there?? I'm going to wait on the progress (if we do progress) on that..


  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Depending on how our defense looks...I'll wait on the "true contender" label.

    That doesn't mean that I'm saying we're going to go win a title....but can we get there?? I'm going to wait on the progress (if we do progress) on that..
    With such a young talented team I never rule out the potential for a championship. I mean, if you asked any Nuggets player, I would expect them to say that their goal is to win the NBA championship this year. Does it mean it's realistic? Maybe not, but if things come together, the Nuggets have as much talent as any NBA roster. A lot depends on the development of the younger players. Does Gallo regain his confidence in his three point shot?, Does McGee take what he learned from The Dream? Does Manimal take a further step this year? Does Randolph regain his early NBA form? Do Mozgov and KK improve? Does JHam become a scoring threat off the bench? Does Chandler's addition off the bench make our second unit even deeper than last year? Does Ty earn his big contract (playing for a new contract).

    Certainly a lot of potential in the Nuggets roster. If we are able to reach it I would say the Nuggets can match any other NBA team in a seven game series.

    So while no one is claiming a championship this year, I would not say there is NO chance, like Brave Kid, I would say, let's wait and see with much to look forward to.

    One thing is for certain, the Nuggets are going to be fun to watch this year. McgGee, Iggy, Manimal, Randolph and, to a lesser extent, Gallo, Chandler and JHam, are all highlights waiting to happen.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •