Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgear View Post
    4/5 tops
    Good, good...I want folks to underrate us..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    don't forget to mention one of the best floppers in the world as well..that's important..
    Agreed, Gallo is one of the best floppers in the world. It is imprtant to note. Thanks. In the end it doesn't matter. Nuggets, Clippers? Both teams are a joke, not real contenders. doesn't matter if you're 3rd 4th of 5th, champions are a fantasy for you scrubs. MIAMI LAKERS OKC. REAL contenders. you guys can talk all you want how about maybe if u get lucky, the right match ups, lebron, kobe and durant breaks their legs and maybe you get a chance but its all fantasy.

vCash
    Scrubs? The clippers and Nuggets aren't scrubs..I'm not sure who pissed in your cheerios but no matter how much you're trying to ***** and shoot down the idea, it's still possible. They aren't stacked with "superstars" like the teams you mentioned but they aren't scrubs.

Oh and it's CP3 who I was referring to, just making sure you actually got it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Scrubs? The clippers and Nuggets aren't scrubs..I'm not sure who pissed in your cheerios but no matter how much you're trying to ***** and shoot down the idea, it's still possible. They aren't stacked with "superstars" like the teams you mentioned but they aren't scrubs.

Oh and it's CP3 who I was referring to, just making sure you actually got it.
    I don't hate on the Nuggets or Clippers. Real teams need stomping grounds ya feel me?

vCash
    Nah, league is getting better. These "superstar" clubs are going to get tested. No matter how much smoke "analysts" blow up peoples *****..if those clubs think that way, they will be unpleasantly surprised.

vCash
    It's an obvious troll. Can't believe your even biting.

vCash
    Meh, it's the offseason. Sometimes trolls can provide some value...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    It's an obvious troll. Can't believe your even biting.
    1/2 OKC/Lakers
    3/4 San Antonio/Clippers
    5 Memphis
    6/7 Nuggets/Mavs
    8 Open

It's gonna be the same as last year for this team. 6th seed ceiling, first round flame out. Don't be mad at me your team isn't good. Take notes from Pat Riley/Mitch Kupchak/Sam Presti. Learn somethin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    1/2 OKC/Lakers
    3/4 San Antonio/Clippers
    5 Memphis
    6/7 Nuggets/Mavs
    8 Open

It's gonna be the same as last year for this team. 6th seed ceiling, first round flame out. Don't be mad at me your team isn't good. Take notes from Pat Riley/Mitch Kupchak/Sam Presti. Learn somethin.
    You are free to your opinion, everyone has the right to ignorance, but remember, this isn't something that no one will be able to prove right or wrong, we will discover the outcome eventually, just be patient

If I were you I would alter my strategy of spreading my opinions though, going into a forum designated for a specific type of fan and not providing any type of rational support to an argument designed to insult the viewers will just leave you appearing unintelligent, if you end up being correct the consensus opinion of your character will be "what a ******" and if you are wrong it will be "what a complete ******" you're in a no win situation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    1/2 OKC/Lakers
    3/4 San Antonio/Clippers
    5 Memphis
    6/7 Nuggets/Mavs
    8 Open

some of the most pathetic people on the planet are the ones that think they are better than others because they root for a good sports team.

all it shows is that you're a bandwagon fan

vCash
    the Lakers didnt get Nash and D12 because of Mitch. They got it because it's the Lakers

a monkey could have traded Bynum for Howard. a monkey could not have done what Masai have done

the knicks on the other hand continue to suck even if they got the right market and owners (willing to spend A LOT). But Denver does not have that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurple View Post
    the Lakers didnt get Nash and D12 because of Mitch. They got it because it's the Lakers

a monkey could have traded Bynum for Howard. a monkey could not have done what Masai have done

the knicks on the other hand continue to suck even if they got the right market and owners (willing to spend A LOT). But Denver does not have that
    You're right. a monkey would have done better than what Masai did. A roach could have done what Masai did. yeah Lakers are Lakers, show time. Nuggets are Nuggets, roach time.

vCash
    Masai is proving to be one of the better GM's in the NBA...if you're going to troll at least be intelligent about it.

A stupid troll gets annoying..even in the offseason.

vCash
    Just ignore the dude, let them troll. They just want people to get raveled up, they get off on that.

vCash
    I think the nuggets could make the wcf and you guys should definetly be a top 3 out west you guys are scary deep.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast