Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Game 6: Denver Nuggets (2-3) @ Golden State Warriors (3-2) 5/2 10:30 PM ET TNT

(2-3) Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors (3-2)

Thursday, May 2nd
    10:30 PM ET TNT

Oracle Arena
    Oakland, CA

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Wilson Chandler - Kenneth Faried - JaVale McGee

Nuggets Reserves

Evan Fournier-Danilo Gallinari - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - Jordan Hamilton - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer-Kosta Koufas

Golden State Warriors

Jarrett Jack-Stephen Curry-Klay Thompson-Harrison Barnes-Andrew Bogut

Warriors Reserves

Carl Landry-Andris Biedrins-Brandon Rush-Richard Jefferson-Kent Bazemore-Draymond Green-Festus Ezeli-David Lee

vCash
    Going back with the GS orange...it worked last time Might as well give it a shot.

vCash
    somebody was asking what the efficiency of the two PG set was in the post-season

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../2013/lineups/

Ty and Dre combine for -27.5 PTS (net per 100 possessions)....the worst on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Going back with the GS orange...it worked last time Might as well give it a shot.
    I had to go back to work during the game (under 2 miles from Pepsi Center), so maybe the basketball gods counted that for the win.

Gotta say, even though we have taken an elephant dong in the butt from games 2 through 4, this has been an extremely entertaining series. Frustrating, but entertaining.

vCash
    We have to win this if Karl wants to stay as HC...i like this starting lineup from game 5 and i hope he won't change anything if he is not going to give McGee more minutes...and play Miller for 10-15 min. not 25-30!!

vCash
    Good luck guys.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    If we just play our game that we've played the entire season, we can surely take one at the oracle...We've really looked like ****, and haven't played nuggets basketball whatsoever.

I agree with putting Stone on Curry every couple of possessions, Stone can definitely wear him out and get into his head. Start Mcgee again, and have him go after Bogut like he did in the last game....LET CURRY SCORE! LET CURRY SCORE! If you cant stop Curry, then let him score...Make him beat us by himself....We just gotta stop the other players from helping out....that's my philosophy...let Curry do what he does, because hes going to do it--but he cant score 80, 90, or 100 pts by himself--so if we can stop the rest and let Curry go off--i'll be fine with that.

vCash
    Nuggets lose!!! (worked last time!!!)

vCash
    If we win this series, can we do anything vs Spurs??I hope Karl saw we can't play small so he will play regular season lineup if we advance further...or he will start Chandler on Duncan??And i would love to see more KK-McGee frontcourt in next game, KK played really good defense on 3pt line..

vCash
    The pressure is swinging from Denver back on to GS. They do not want to come back to Denver for a game 7. Nice to see Faried and McGee making plays. Iggy also with a nice game.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    No small ball.

Limited Miller.

vCash
    Ty attacking early like game 3

vCash
    We should start with Iggy posting up on Curry, to try and make him get a few calls early in the game.

vCash
    Absolutely imperative that we start off fast like yesterday. If we're down 10+ early...it might be over. Quit the settling for jump shots...good god we nearly blew a 22 point lead because we got cocky with our passes thus turning the ball over and just putting up more and more pull up jumpers. We have done the same exact **** ALL YEAR LONG...yet we STILL haven't figured it out yet. You have to cherish every possession.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    We should start with Iggy posting up on Curry, to try and make him get a few calls early in the game.
    That will just have Iggy get a few calls on himself

It's a good idea though. Iggy posting up is not a bad option at all. He is skilled enough to find the open guy when the help comes.

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast