Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    Marshall is better, but I trust Nelson a lot more.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,948
    vCash
    1500

    Brandon Marshall vs. Jordy Nelson

    All this trust crap is ridiculous. If you felt scetcthy about bmarsh after his rookie season and you didnt trust him... He would of only got you 5 straight pro bowl years... He is better at football than he ever has and so is his mind. His trouble has cost him 1 game in his career. Jordy> bmarsh is not the stupidest thing in psd, but it's stupid. Jordy is a 600 yard receiver, just a 1000+ with Rodgers



    our future

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    I meant on the field, not off the field, in terms of trust.

    I know Nelson isn't going to drop 5-6 touchdowns.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    70,038
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    I meant on the field, not off the field, in terms of trust.

    I know Nelson isn't going to drop 5-6 touchdowns.
    I know Nelson doesn't have a ****** QB throwing to him. Put him on the Dolphins for a few years and get back to me on how he does.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,410
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah...

    Marshall

    Straight Flash Homey

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I know Nelson doesn't have a ****** QB throwing to him. Put him on the Dolphins for a few years and get back to me on how he does.
    Yup, because it was the QBs fault that Marshall dropped catchable balls...

    I love how it's never his fault.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,948
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I know Nelson doesn't have a ****** QB throwing to him. Put him on the Dolphins for a few years and get back to me on how he does.
    Yup, because it was the QBs fault that Marshall dropped catchable balls...

    I love how it's never his fault.
    He was able to catch over 1200 yards of em all the way to the pro bowl... If you think his QB last year was a top 10er than your right, it's his fault. Just no good.



    our future

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Posts
    3,976
    vCash
    1500
    I'd take Nelson, but only because of there being a less chance of being arrested.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    He was able to catch over 1200 yards of em all the way to the pro bowl... If you think his QB last year was a top 10er than your right, it's his fault. Just no good.
    Ah yes, when there's not enough TDs and no valid argument for the dropped TDs we resort to "all the yards" and his "pro bowl appearance". I love how you guys ignore the concept of context. Never said Marshall wasn't good, pretty sure I said I'd take Nelson over him because I trust him more on the field - I'm comfortable in saying that I don't ever think I'll see Nelson drop 5-6 TD catches, or run out of bounds with nobody around him. The QB wasn't the best, or even great, he was good to average. But to blame the QB, and solely the QB, for the dropped TDs is ridiculously ****ing stupid.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,948
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'd take Nelson, but only because of there being a less chance of being arrested.
    I figured that would float your boat



    our future

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,587
    vCash
    1500
    Bmarsh >
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,031
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'd take Nelson, but only because of there being a less chance of being arrested.
    Yeah because the Lions have sure stayed out of trouble this offseason

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,064
    vCash
    1500
    Nelson has had only one above average season in his four years. I think I'll wait until he strings together a few more before comparing him to other WRs. Especially ones that have been producing for most of their careers.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Nelson will pass Calvin Johnson this year and if you don't agree you are a moron

    -Lions fans impression when I didn't agree Stafford would pass Rodgers for best player in the NFL in 2012.


    And it's Marshall. It's not even that close.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    queens, ny
    Posts
    2,112
    vCash
    1500
    stop smoking angel dust midget

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •