Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I havent thought about the suns in a while, but damn we have some flexibility.

If all goes well this season, we could trade Scola and make a run at Smith or Gibson. We could be back to being VERY good very fast if Dragic and Beasley work out well. Not to mention...so many draft picks. So many draft picks that we are most definitely in play for the next superstar that wants a new home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Didn't we get 1 pick back for taking Wes??
    your guess is good as mine. 9 or 10, what they do with those picks is more important. they dont have a good track record of picking solid guys. i still think morris is going to be a journeyman off the bench his entire career. i don't see any potential so far. its either u have it or u dont. his brother marcus has no chance of staying in the nba.

why the hell did we select strawberry, tucker, lopez, clark, lawal and griffin?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Alchemy View Post
    your guess is good as mine. 9 or 10, what they do with those picks is more important. they dont have a good track record of picking solid guys. i still think morris is going to be a journeyman off the bench his entire career. i don't see any potential so far. its either u have it or u dont. his brother marcus has no chance of staying in the nba.

why the hell did we select strawberry, tucker, lopez, clark, lawal and griffin?
    Thats exactly what I've seen from him a bench guy with a lot of hustle and an occassional 3. That is the reason why I think we should go after Taj Gibson or Josh Smith(if Harden is gone).

vCash
    I believe training camp starts on tuesday guys so get ready!

Also, I think some of camp is taking place in San Francisco but I'm not entirely sure.

vCash
    I thought it was San Diego^^^. But yeah I'm so pumped. When is the first game I can't wait xD.

vCash
    If clyde drexler says so then it must be true. 5th seed!!!!!

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/heat...nclick_check=1

vCash
    I thought it was San Diego^^^. But yeah I'm so pumped. When is the first game I can't wait xD.
    Oh yeah, you're right. My bad! I cannot wait untill preseason, i really want to see how we're going to do things this year.

vCash
    wednesday, october 10, 2012 10:00 pm eastern
    vs. Sac
    Portland, Dallas, OKC
    http://www.nba.com/suns/
    Go Suns!

The 3 headed Point Guard?

vCash
    He may not boast the per-game scoring averages of Gordon, but league sources say the Mavericks, located in the fifth-biggest TV market, and the Rockets, in the 10th biggest, are already interested in offering a monster deal to Harden. Not to mention that his mother lives in Phoenix, near Harden's alma mater. The Suns might decide to carve out extra millions to bring Harden home.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...-espn-magazine
    I'm sure Mayo would be thrilled to hear Dallas is interested in a big offer to Harden.
    "Hey OJ, thanks for taking a pay cut and short term team to play for us. You can be Harden's backup or find another team"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I'm sure Mayo would be thrilled to hear Dallas is interested in a big offer to Harden.
    "Hey OJ, thanks for taking a pay cut and short term team to play for us. You can be Harden's backup or find another team"
    I'm going to laugh if he signs with Phoenix next off-season, OJ that is. If that is the case our PG, SG and SF would be from the same draft class.

vCash
    I'm going to laugh if he signs with Phoenix next off-season, OJ that is. If that is the case our PG, SG and SF would be from the same draft class.
    I would hate it if we signed Mayo.

After all the crap him and his agent talked about our team, I hope he just rots somewhere else.

vCash
    What's even more funny is that Dragic, a mid 2nd round pick, might be a better player than Mayo or beasley.

vCash
    Now that would be something.

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

vCash
    trade Telfair! i have no reason for this...just saying carry on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by loki34 View Post
    trade Telfair! i have no reason for this...just saying carry on
    Not so fast Loki haha.3 PG's are solid. Bassy has more experience than Dragic and obviously Marshall. I don't see him staying past this season, but for now he's alright.

I'm a strong believer in multiple Pg's.

Phoenix Suns
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Arizona Cardinals
    Arizona Diamondbacks

Page 9 of 89 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast