Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1330
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    Wilson Chanlder? Why in the world would you insist on him being part? A bench player making 7 mil a year? He is probably the last player I would want off Denver's roster.

As to the orginal question. Gortat and Dudley are not salary dumps. They are both outproducing their current solid value contracts, if the Suns trade them they need to get a solid return, not cap space.
    Starting caliber SG/SF on ANY team that's why. He is currently having a down season with Denver but that can be attributed to his injury but overall he has proven he can be a very effective player on the floor. He can score the ball, distribute to an extent, play defense, rebound and shoot the 3 occasionally. I guess a stronger, faster more athletic Jared Dudley.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...chandwi01.html

vCash
    Usually Bleacher Report makes some laughable suggestions but this article I'm linking has some pretty decent trades for the Suns.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ns-should-make

I like the 1st one and the John Henson one.

vCash
    Beasley is a PF damn it I knew it!!!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...er-salvageable

This season, Beasley is averaging 22.6 points and 11.7 rebounds per 36 minutes when he plays power forward, as he can use his quickness as an advantage over larger, slower opponents

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Starting caliber SG/SF on ANY team that's why. He is currently having a down season with Denver but that can be attributed to his injury but overall he has proven he can be a very effective player on the floor. He can score the ball, distribute to an extent, play defense, rebound and shoot the 3 occasionally. I guess a stronger, faster more athletic Jared Dudley.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...chandwi01.html
    He is having a down THREE years, and before that was a very average player. He also makes Penny Hardaway look like an iron man. Chandler misses, on average, nearly 50 games per year during his career.

vCash
    Anybody down to have a starting 5 of Dragic-Mayo-Shabbazz-Beas-Gortat at the beginning of next season?
    I'd prefer:

Dragic
    Shabazz
    Tucker
    Beasley
    Gortat

There's sufficient scoring with Shabazz, Dragic, Beasley and Gortat; and this line up is much better defensively.

I can't see Mayo coming to Phoenix after his remarks last off-season. Also, in the NBA I think Shabazz will be better utilised at SG.
    Last edited by Bishnoff; 02-04-2013 at 04:50 PM.

vCash
    Ill roll with it but what about our bench. I think Korver needa to be there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    He is having a down THREE years, and before that was a very average player. He also makes Penny Hardaway look like an iron man. Chandler misses, on average, nearly 50 games per year during his career.
    Remember Grant Hill? One name Aaron Nelson. He only makes close to 7 mill the final 2 years of his contract.
    Last edited by mdm692; 02-04-2013 at 05:30 PM.

vCash
    Usually Bleacher Report makes some laughable suggestions but this article I'm linking has some pretty decent trades for the Suns.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ns-should-make

I like the 1st one and the John Henson one.
    I'd do most of them but we are getting the better of most of those deals.

1. Bucks fans laughed at the idea of trying to pry Henson out of them for Gortat.

2. I stopped reading the Celtics trade once I saw Bradley. They aren't trading him and especially not for Gortat.

3. Rockets deal has them giving up far too much for far too little. Telfair and O'Neal for a 2 young prospects? I just don't see the point for them.

4. I think the fairest deal there was the OKC trade.
    Maybe the Minny one (that 1st rounder would have to be lottery protected) but since they are snowballing, I think they are closer to blowing it up over there than they are trying to compete. Maybe if they give it one more season with a healthy squad.

vCash
    Why don't we bring Lou back. Marshall for Amundsen straight up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Why don't we bring Lou back. Marshall for Amundsen straight up.
    If we need to be a part of a bigger trade, Marshall could be a key piece to it. Lou we can bring back this offseason without giving anything up.
    There's no doubt Minny would do that trade. If for no other reason than to acquire a trade asset.

vCash
    Remember Grant Hill? One name Aaron Nelson. He only makes close to 7 mill the final 2 years of his contract.
    Grant Hill never made that kind of money here, and Hill was a LOT better than Chandler. You dont take a big health risk on a guy who is an overpaid bench player. Even if Nelson miraculously kept Chandler healthy it still does not change that Chandler is a really mediocre player.

vCash
    What about a trade with the spurs?

suns get: Kawhi leonard, stephen jackson, and a 1st round pick

Spurs get: Gortat and wesley johnson

vCash
    I doubt they trade Leonard. Didn't Pop say he was going to be a superstar? I'm down though.

vCash
    Derrick Williams deal is HILARIOUS..Maybe Goran or Dudley and Gortat instead

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHX2daDEATH:25310595
    Derrick Williams deal is HILARIOUS..Maybe Goran or Dudley and Gortat instead
    Derrick Williams is borderline bust. Dudley for him is most def realistic

Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast