Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1330
    vCash
    i really don't follow the Hawks -- why do people say that Smith has attitude problems? what did he do?

i am familiar know all about the 'Dwight' drama

vCash
    This goes to show you how non-existent our rookie is:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/players/rookies/rankings

Marshall isn't even in the top 50 rankings.

vCash
    Mdm, you see why I was hesitant on the Gortat for Sullinger + 'Melo deal you kept bringing up?

vCash
    Does anyone here know the details on the Lakers pick?
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/draft-pick-debt/

In the above link it says Cleveland has the right to switch the HEAT's 2013 1st round pick (from LeBron James trade) with the Lakers 2013 1st round pick (from Ramon Sessions trade) 3/15/2012.

Does this mean (using their current standings as of 2/2/13) the Cavs can swap the HEAT's 26th overall pick for the Laker's 13th overall pick. And then that's what Phoenix gets, the 26th pick and not the 13th.

In the link it does specify "less favorable" in what the Suns get from the Lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Does anyone here know the details on the Lakers pick?
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/draft-pick-debt/

In the above link it says Cleveland has the right to switch the HEAT's 2013 1st round pick (from LeBron James trade) with the Lakers 2013 1st round pick (from Ramon Sessions trade) 3/15/2012.

Does this mean (using their current standings as of 2/2/13) the Cavs can swap the HEAT's 26th overall pick for the Laker's 13th overall pick. And then that's what Phoenix gets, the 26th pick and not the 13th.

In the link it does specify "less favorable" in what the Suns get from the Lakers.
    The pick the Lakers owe the Cavs is lotto protected, so whether it comes from Miami or LA, they only get a pick thats from a playoff team. Should LA and Miami BOTH make the playoffs then Cleveland gets the better of the 2 picks and Phoenix gets the worse. However, the pick owed from LA to Phoenix is NOT lotto protected, so if LA misses the playoffs then the Suns will get their pick, if LA makes the playoffs then the Suns get the worse of the Miami/LA picks.

That is why Suns fans are rooting harder against LA than anything else right now. If the Lakers miss the playoffs the Suns will get a pick between like 12th-14th... should LA squeak in then the Suns end up with the Miami pick and drop all the way to picking between 28th-32nd.

vCash
    players i'd like to see retained next year: Dragic, Marshall, Tucker, Morris, Dudley and Scola (for veteran leadership) and Beasley

who needs Smith and Gay?! *players the Suns reportedly wanted or tried to acquire*

Josh Smith - 16.9 ppg; 8.5 rpg; 4 apg; salary 13.2 million
    Rudy Gay - 17.2 ppg; 5.9 rpg; 2,5 apg; salary 16.9 million
    the 'new look' Michael Beasley (ever since the coaching change) - 17 ppg; 5.4 rpg; 1.4 apg; salary 6 million

...... and that while playing only 26+ minutes, a little over only 2 quarters
    Last edited by rocky4104; 02-03-2013 at 04:45 PM.

vCash
    what would phx ask for gortat,dudley,kief??
    for Mozzy,Brewer,JHam,Randolph(or without him)??
    you get 2 expirings(good if you want to rebuild with stars,and you can also sign mozzy to good contract 3-4mil a year) and i'm sure better player than Beasley in Jham(i would rather give randolph but with karl as our head coach jham is just sitting at the end of the bench and i would really love to see him play like 20mpg atleast)
    Last edited by Ty_Lawson; 02-03-2013 at 06:02 PM.

vCash
    Gortat and Dudley are better than any of those 4 players you listed. No trade their.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    what would phx ask for gortat,dudley,kief??
    for Mozzy,Brewer,JHam,Randolph(or without him)??
    you get 2 expirings(good if you want to rebuild with stars,and you can also sign mozzy to good contract 3-4mil a year) and i'm sure better player than Beasley in Jham(i would rather give randolph but with karl as our head coach jham is just sitting at the end of the bench and i would really love to see him play like 20mpg atleast)
    There's just nothing there that helps us. The Suns brass won't salary dump these guys.

Randolph's had many chances to make a mark and will never be a star. Brewer and Mozgov are just role players. Hamilton I've never heard of.

I'd much rather take my chances trading Dudley for Derek Williams (Wolves fans proposed that idea). We need to get some sort of youth for our assets.

vCash
    Any trade with Den has to include Wilson Chandler or Fournier or both.

Edit: Koufus and Mozzy aint bad either so a combination of those 4 works .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Any trade with Den has to include Wilson Chandler or Fournier or both.

Edit: Koufus and Mozzy aint bad either so a combination of those 4 works .
    yea ive forgot to say KK also
    KK,Mozzy,Brewer,JHam
    and for the guy that doesn't know who JHam is here is one video:

vCash
    We know who Jordan Hamilton is but we really have no use for him. We need a SG who can play defense, create his own shot and be a team player. Corey Brewer is known for his defense but we have PJ Tucker who can also play SF. KK or Mozgov would be fine but only to make salaries work. Like I said Fournier(I know you guys love him) or Chandler have to come back to Phoenix. And I'm almost 100% sure that everybody here is in agreement with that.

vCash
    Anybody down to have a starting 5 of Dragic-Mayo-Shabbazz-Beas-Gortat at the beginning of next season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    We know who Jordan Hamilton is but we really have no use for him. We need a SG who can play defense, create his own shot and be a team player. Corey Brewer is known for his defense but we have PJ Tucker who can also play SF. KK or Mozgov would be fine but only to make salaries work. Like I said Fournier(I know you guys love him) or Chandler have to come back to Phoenix. And I'm almost 100% sure that everybody here is in agreement with that.
    he would be a good fit for young team like suns,believe me,i would actually love to see him playing Brewer minutes,but with karl as our HC i will not be able too see that
    i would give you guys Chandler,but i'm not Massai so...

vCash
    Wilson Chanlder? Why in the world would you insist on him being part? A bench player making 7 mil a year? He is probably the last player I would want off Denver's roster.

As to the orginal question. Gortat and Dudley are not salary dumps. They are both outproducing their current solid value contracts, if the Suns trade them they need to get a solid return, not cap space.

Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast