Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1330
    vCash
    Any trade we do must include Brown. I cant say it enough we need to get rid of Shannon Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFanIam View Post
    I think this is a horrible trade. I like Barnes but losing JYD and Beasly and getting the other two is horrible. Beidrens especially. I can't stand that guy!
    I disagree. Getting a young up and comer like Barnes (who a year ago, many Suns fans, including myself, wanted) at the expense of taking a year and a half of Beindrins? Hells yea I do it.
    At the worst, we have a 9mil expiring deal which would allow us to continue to have cap flexibility. Imagine getting Barnes, a top pick this year and one more bad year next year? Then we start moving forward again.

Also, getting rid of Beasley wouldn't be the worst thing. With how he's playing lately, the best we can hope for is he keeps this up enough for another team being willing to take him off our hands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixsuns101 View Post
    Any trade we do must include Brown. I cant say it enough we need to get rid of Shannon Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!
    there was a game, i believe it was against the Clippers, finishing seconds of the game, Shannon had the ball, Goran is all alone on the other end, frantically waving at him -- brown did not pass him the ball, i was fuming, my girl, who was watching with me asked, "why are you mad? he was fouled and Phoenix was ahead" -- told her i didn't care, that single play demonstrated how selfish and how much of a ball hog Shannon is. i really hope we trade him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFanIam View Post
    I think this is a horrible trade. I like Barnes but losing JYD and Beasly and getting the other two is horrible. Beidrens especially. I can't stand that guy!
    With Magettee we save 11 mln. next year, Biedrins after 2013/14 next 9 mln. Barnes is next season better than Dudley and Beasley....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    anyone seeing/expecting/hoping/thinking a Suns trade before the deadline?

all i see are trade proposals/suggestions from fans, seems pretty quiet from the Suns side, seems like we're standing pat (hope i'm wrong though)
    I'd rather we stand pat than make a trade that hurts our rebuilding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastian79r View Post
    Yes. Harrison Barnes in exchange fot Jared Dubley.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b38umcl
    I like this trade. We get younger and worse at the same time, so win-win for us (providing we don't lose any picks in the trade).

The Warriors get better and deeper, which makes sense considering that they'll be contending over the next few seasons.

The only issue is that I don't think it's in the Pistons' best interest. They lose Maggette's expiring, and take on Beasley's contract for at least another 1.5 seasons.

vCash
    I know this is going to cause some hate towards me but I think we need to trade some of our draft assets for some young players who have already proven to be talented in the NBA.

I say we keep our pick for 2013, and package Gortat with some of the picks we got from the Lakers and get Josh Smith. It is becoming clear that the Hawks will move him around the deadline. So lets go get him.

We all know how bad this team has been at drafting ever since the Stoudemire pick, so I don't think its wise to hold our breath on the upcoming drafts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orgnpurple13 View Post
    I know this is going to cause some hate towards me but I think we need to trade some of our draft assets for some young players who have already proven to be talented in the NBA.

I say we keep our pick for 2013, and package Gortat with some of the picks we got from the Lakers and get Josh Smith. It is becoming clear that the Hawks will move him around the deadline. So lets go get him.

We all know how bad this team has been at drafting ever since the Stoudemire pick, so I don't think its wise to hold our breath on the upcoming drafts.
    I'd prefer to take my chances and go after Kevin Love eventually.
    My own opinion, I want to become elite again. Smith makes us competitive and that's it. He'd be no different then acquiring Gay. We'd be in cap hell and back in purgatory.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orgnpurple13 View Post

I have to agree. What if we keep our picks and there all busts then were still losing games keep one pick and im all in on josh smith. We must keep our own 2013 pick and pick a shooting gurd.

vCash
    I dont think we'll ever have a real chance on love minni doesnt want anything from us. I'd love to get Love but dont think it's realistic.

vCash
    I doubt that a player like Shabazz, who has exceptional work ethic and thrives on getting contact, will be a bust in this league which is why we must do everything in our hands to acquire him.
    Last edited by mdm692; 01-30-2013 at 02:58 PM.

vCash
    On a side note after seeing what Garret did in the D-League I think it's safe to say Marshall is expendable .

vCash
    I'm not sold on Garret the Dleage is not the nba. i hope he does good for us but im not going to hold my breathe.

vCash
    I do believe we should make Shabazz our pick and what ever gotta do to get him.

vCash
    I'm not sold on Marshall either.

Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast