Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    Would a Houston 2013 pick, 16th-18th and an Atlanta 2014 top 3 protected first rounder along with Zaza be enough for Lance Blanks to move Gortat for. I'm sure he is a hot commodity just trying get a feel for what your GM is trying to do.
    How about Gortat, the LAL first round pick, the Minnesota 1st round pick, Morris, Dudley for Al Horford?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    4 way trade

Memphis gets-Gasol,Dudley,Lakers 1st

Lakers get-Zach Randolph

Suns get-Aldridge

Portland gets- Rudy Gay, Gortat
    Not bad. Not sure how other teams would feel about it but it's not the most unfair deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    This might be crazy enough to work.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/20...with-rondo-out
    We'd have to trade LA's pick if it were in the lottery and also Melo would have to go to sactown for them to even consider it.
    As a suns fan....**** yea I do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    How about Gortat, the LAL first round pick, the Minnesota 1st round pick, Morris, Dudley for Al Horford?
    That's almost all of our assets. I don't think I'd be comfortable with that trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Shoot yeah I, myself would do it but Ferry most likely wouldn't. I just don't know. That's a hell of an offer, you must think extra highly of Horford.

Edit: the Lal and Minny picks seem to be the same picks or something. They also seem to be heavily protected. Yeah I would pass on that. Gortat and your top 3 protected 2013 pick for Horford could make sense.
    Last edited by reffahead; 01-29-2013 at 12:25 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    This might be crazy enough to work.

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/20...with-rondo-out
    i'd do it! who do i call to make it happen?

vCash
    anyone seeing/expecting/hoping/thinking a Suns trade before the deadline?

all i see are trade proposals/suggestions from fans, seems pretty quiet from the Suns side, seems like we're standing pat (hope i'm wrong though)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post

all i see are trade proposals/suggestions from fans, seems pretty quiet from the Suns side, seems like we're standing pat (hope i'm wrong though)
    Im really hoping for something. Telfair/Brown/Gortat - surely one of them is traded before the deadline

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    That's almost all of our assets. I don't think I'd be comfortable with that trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    Shoot yeah I, myself would do it but Ferry most likely wouldn't. I just don't know. That's a hell of an offer, you must think extra highly of Horford.

Edit: the Lal and Minny picks seem to be the same picks or something. They also seem to be heavily protected. Yeah I would pass on that. Gortat and your top 3 protected 2013 pick for Horford could make sense.
    The LAL and Minny picks aren't the same picks. The Lakers pick is only lotto protected and by the looks of it, doesn't seem like their making playoffs. The Minny pick is heavily protected I believe.

Dudley is a very solid player who has great 3pt range and good defense and energy. Morris is young and has potential.

I do think very highly of Horford. I think he's the next James Harden as in when he can go to his own team and play his natural position as PF, I think he's a player that's capable of being a franchise stone.

If we can get ourselves Noel or another C through the draft, we would have one of the better young and developing front court in the NBA. Plus Horford is the perfect kinda "roll" player for Dragic when running the pick and roll. And their both the same age also.

vCash
    No Lakerd pick is not Lotto protected is 100% unprotected but it is protected 15-30 in which case we get Miami's pick.

vCash
    Yes. Harrison Barnes in exchange fot Jared Dubley.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b38umcl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Im really hoping for something. Telfair/Brown/Gortat - surely one of them is traded before the deadline
    although i like Bassy as a back up pg, if i have to choose players to be traded it's those 3, esp Brown

vCash
    although i like Bassy as a back up pg, if i have to choose players to be traded it's those 3, esp Brown
    Speaking of which. Was there a reason Telfair didn't play the last game? If he's healthy and Marshall is going to get those minutes now, I'd have to guess that somethings brewin with Telfair (in terms of trade).

vCash
    I think it has a little to do with playing the younger guys, more than a trade. One of the reasons why gentry got fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastian79r View Post
    Yes. Harrison Barnes in exchange fot Jared Dubley.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b38umcl

I think this is a horrible trade. I like Barnes but losing JYD and Beasly and getting the other two is horrible. Beidrens especially. I can't stand that guy!

Page 66 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast