Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I found a new rumor and its another Bucks Suns rumor.

And yet another big name, Milwaukee Bucks star point guard Brandon Jennings, is surfacing in rumored trade talks that would send him to the Phoenix Suns in exchange for standouts Goran Dragic and Marcin Gortat.
    Read more at
    http://www.latinospost.com/articles/...rd-brandon.htm

Gortat and Dragic make $14.7 and Jennings makes $3.2M. Not sure what else we throw back? Dalembert expiring deal and Udoh on rookie deal works salary wise.

vCash
    Jennings is amazing but i think that would make our rebuilding go backwards. just my opinion tho

vCash
    There must be some talks going on though between the Suns and Bucks. Before the Bucks Suns game early that day our Bucks so called insider was on the radio blabbing about Suns wanting Ellis really bad. Then the radio host is like come on Ellis go for 30 points! Now its Jennings. Stay tuned!!!

vCash
    Yeah neither of these guys help our rebuilding process. This FO is a joke and the ship is sinking
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Not to mention free agents won't want to come here. Dragic signs with the suns then he is traded the same year. Makes Phoenix look bad.

vCash
    the more and more i think about it, our fo is really trying to demolish us.

vCash
    If we could get Henson in a deal involving Dragic and Gortat, I'd be more OK with it.
    A young PG and a young Center. How is Jennings' defense?

vCash
    i think its ok. but heres a clip of a sweet buzzer he made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWVyXdoBTyc

vCash
    really its not a terrible rumor. Jennings can really light it up scoring which is where we have problems. Dragic is not and will not be a Star and Gortat is playing worse and worse since Nash left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    If we could get Henson in a deal involving Dragic and Gortat, I'd be more OK with it.
    A young PG and a young Center. How is Jennings' defense?
    No way in hell you get Henson as a throw in. Gortat is a rental for us. Then Sanders gets his new big RFA big contract. Henson is our starting pf in the long run. Henson and Sanders is our front line for the future. Henson is already better the Vin Baker and more athletic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    No way in hell you get Henson as a throw in. Gortat is a rental for us. Then Sanders gets his new big RFA big contract. Henson is our starting pf in the long run. Henson and Sanders is our front line for the future. Henson is already better the Vin Baker and more athletic.
    If you already have your front court of the future why would you need Gortat from us? Your team is still far away from being a contender in the East, what is the point of "renting" Gortat?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Then it's a concern for both teams. There's no telling Jennings would resign with us. Dragic is a bargain compared to what Jennings will want anyway and he's most certainly not a huge downgrade from Jennings at this point.

vCash
    Although I'd much prefer Jennings over Monta, Jennings is not a Top 5 PG in the league, and probably not a Top 10 PG either. He's predominantly shoot-first, and I wouldn’t like to pair him with a scoring SG who looks to create his own shot (like Shabazz). Jennings isn’t a great defender (short and light – only 6’1” and 169 lb) although he does put up above average SPG numbers.

We're better off keeping Dragic for the time-being.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Although I'd much prefer Jennings over Monta, Jennings is not a Top 5 PG in the league, and probably not a Top 10 PG either. He's predominantly shoot-first, and I wouldn’t like to pair him with a scoring SG who looks to create his own shot (like Shabazz). Jennings isn’t a great defender (short and light – only 6’1” and 169 lb) although he does put up above average SPG numbers.

We're better off keeping Dragic for the time-being.
    Maybe Jennings and Shabazz turn into the next Westbrook and Durant .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Maybe Jennings and Shabazz turn into the next Westbrook and Durant .
    lol!

Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast