Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not that I wish injury on anyone, but Varejao is injured and will be out 6-8 weeks. This means that if teams are looking for a center, Gortat is the most likely available now (excluding Cousins).

vCash

just an idea

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=axnr63e
    Post trade to ESPN
    Think this is good trade all around we might have to give a pick to the hawks and la back there pick. Thoughts ?

vCash
    ^^^ but not in a bad way. I'm puking because we would be disgustingly good on the paint that it wouldn't even be funny.

vCash
    Since Kevin Love is injured and will be out for weeks, maybe it's the right time to go after him without depleting our assets. This is a perfect scenario for us, we got a player and still be losing on the way to a high pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    Since Kevin Love is injured and will be out for weeks, maybe it's the right time to go after him without depleting our assets. This is a perfect scenario for us, we got a player and still be losing on the way to a high pick
    I dunno about that. His injury isn't significant enough for them to simply trade him. We'd most def have to trade them our lottery pick and LA's potential one along with other things.
    His contract is still great and he's a borderline superstar

vCash
    Earl Clark with 22pts 13rbs 3asst. Just because a player can shoot the ball that doesn't mean you should put him at SF. Lakers have been using him at PF and he's been pretty decent.

vCash
    NO closing the gap on the Suns, PHO on course to be the worst team in the west.

they better hold on to that pick!

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a7zjda6

I saw this on BSOTS and it would be a dream come true lol. We give LA their 2nd round pick and we give Minny their 1st.

Dragic/Marshall/Garrett
    Tucker/Bassy
    Beasley/
    Love/Scola
    Gortat/Zeller

We still have Gortat and maybe we can get a nice package in return for him. Or build on that Gay idea

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=aeu9k6q

Get Bos to send a a pair of picks to Mem and we send our 1st with lotto protection, or at the very least top 10 protection. Memphis uses the stretch provision on Beasley and they just saved 10 million $ in cap space while acquiring 2 picks from Bos and 1 from us and a more than serviceable wing that can defend, slash and shoot the 3 on a good contract.

That leaves us with

Dragic/Marshall
    Tucker/Bassy
    Gay/??
    Love/Scola
    Melo/Zeller

We still keep LA's pick and if we do miss the playoffs we keep our pick along with a core of Dragic-Tucker-Gay-Love-Melo. Just add Korver this off-season for MLE and fill the other wing spot with a rookie. I also read that Oden could come back to the NBA this season if that's the case give him a call as well. Obviously the Love trade would have to happen first, WHICH IT OBVIOUSLY WON'T, but by the beginning of next season our team could look like

Dragic/Marshall
    Tucker/Rook??
    Gay/Korver
    Love/Scola
    Oden/Melo

Rebuild through the draft my *** . Jk .
    Last edited by mdm692; 01-10-2013 at 09:58 AM.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/88...career-sources

Sources told ESPN.com that multiple teams have already expressed interest in signing Oden to a multi-year deal before the end of this season that would allow him to continue his rehab until he can get back on the court in training camp next fall.

The Miami Heat are at the front of the line in pursuing Oden, two sources said, and have been keeping tabs as he recovers while also taking classes at Ohio State.
    I will be extremely angry if we aren't one of them. I'm sure he'll do like a 2 or 3 year deal for vet min, BUT, with player options on year 2 and 3. So if he does well, he can opt out and sign a bigger deal elsewhere.

He would be a complete head case if he doesn't seriously look at Phoenix.

vCash
    Yes. It would be idiotic for him to not even have a talk with our FO and staff.

vCash
    Tyreke Evans is being shopped. He's an elite 2-guard, which we desperately need. He has some medical issues, but our staff can definitely fix.

Sacramento doesn't want any wings in return, just a PG or bigmen, which we have a plethora of. Let's shop Telfair, Morris, swap our late #1 with their #1 next year. They can protect it if they want. Maybe Marshall and Frye. We need to go all in on this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns4ever67 View Post
    Tyreke Evans is being shopped. He's an elite 2-guard, which we desperately need. He has some medical issues, but our staff can definitely fix.

Sacramento doesn't want any wings in return, just a PG or bigmen, which we have a plethora of. Let's shop Telfair, Morris, swap our late #1 with their #1 next year. They can protect it if they want. Maybe Marshall and Frye. We need to go all in on this one.
    Apparently Gay is all but a PHX Sun so I think the better route would be trading for J-smoove and signing Oden if they really want to get out of mediocrity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Apparently Gay is all but a PHX Sun so I think the better route would be trading for J-smoove and signing Oden if they really want to get out of mediocrity.
    for sure now?

vCash
    ^^King says Mr. Orange think it's a done deal and he was right about Gordon and a lot of our moves.

Is this trade possible

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=beuktsf

Can we absord that much and stay slightly above, or right at, the cap limit.??

Dragic/Bassy
    Tucker/Korver
    Gay/Morris
    J-smoove/Scola
    Oden/O'neal

Obviously we sign Oden to a 2 year deal.

Throw in Frye next year and that is pretty good team IMO.

We can Run SSOL with some pretty good defense with Dragic-Tucker-Gay-Smith-Frye

We need some buckets in a close game we can roll with Dragic-Korver-Gay-Smith-Frye

We need defensive stops Dragic-Tucker-Gay-Smith-Oden is the answer.
    Last edited by mdm692; 01-10-2013 at 02:22 PM.

vCash
    Paul Coro about to be on the radio:

http://www.iheart.com/#/live/41/?autoplay=true

(I'm pretty sure this is the link for it)

Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast