Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Only the cavs have more flexibility in 2013 but people don't seem to understand the process. Yeah we can tank and be the Bobcats but I'll pass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Only the cavs have more flexibility in 2013 but people don't seem to understand the process. Yeah we can tank and be the Bobcats but I'll pass.
    That is not even remotely accurate...

The Hawks, Mavericks, Cavs, Bobcats, Pistons, Rockets, Bucks, Hornets, Kings, Spurs and Jazz all project to have more cap space than the Suns. Then only team you can probably knock off that list before next summer will be the Spurs who will probably extend Manu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    When have I once ripped on Suns fans? Suns fans are some of the best in the league considering how tortured we have been during the franchise's history.

And I think the Suns should have rebuilt in earnest, not half assing. We should have been more aggressive in the draft, EVERYONE on our roster should have been trade bait. A guy like Gortat will never have higher value than he does now, and his value and contract will be very low by the time the team eventually turns it around. You need to capitalize on those kinds of assets while you can. The stockpiling of picks was good, I LOVED the Lopez trade. I like the Dragic signing because he has talent and on that contract will represent a great value. The people who are crying that I hate every move just dont both to read... or cant retain information.

The signing of Beasley was stupid (he sucks, he especially sucks as a small forward). But the rest of our construction has been role players that other teams dont want. You dont try and build 8th seeds, its a waste of time and money. You blow it up and start over, that time has come... infact its been that time for 2 years but our front office would rather perpetually be average than take some risks to become great. And this roster is going to grossly fail in their effort to be average... its going to be a very very bad team and they've hurt themselves by removing the some of the flexibility bad teams need to rebuild.
    are you friggin' kidding me?? did you read what i posted??

i said i try to ignore your negative posts -- you construed that as i saying you ripping of suns fans -- fine have it your way! you said that the suns fans are some of the best in the league considering how tortured we are. well that is exactly my point -- we are just being fans, thru thick and thin just the way you described it, how you think suns fans are the best -- and you shoot it down with your negativity, fine! you will like the suns again when they are good once more -- we will welcome you when u come back when that time comes...

my point is, you are way too negative --

we post some optimism on the direction the suns next year, you come back with "get over it! the suns will suck bad this year, blah blah blah". or something to that effect.

some fans would make positive comments about beasely and you will be all over it, fine you hate beasely we get it, but do you have to shoot down every optimistic post about him?? you will go on and on about how bad this signing and how bad the suns wil suck this year

most of us dont believe we are championship cintenders let alone a playoff team, but we want to have something to look forward to, hence the attempt to be optimistic... but no! you will have none of that! you want the fans to be pissed off, without any iota of hope next year... yea you said you are not gonna sit down and do nothing while the fo **** up this coming season -- we are all waiting with baited breath what your move will be and or plans to make this team great again

what if you are right? what if we bottom out like you predicted? then we have a high draft pick, with the cap room, with all the other picks acquired, with all the trade chips we have now. -- would you say it was a brilliant offseason after all?

point is, you can and have the right to voice out your opinion, but almost every positive thread? almost every trade scenario you dont like, you have to shoot it down? you even created a thread about a relief center with min contract and bash it

maybe you are right, you never, ever, once rip off any suns fan -- for that i apologize -- english is my second language.

fact is you said this is what you like about the suns fans -- and yet be so negative when fans act that way

vCash
    ^ Someone just got Rocky'd. Lol glad to see you posting again, I remember the good ole days when you, Tom, Stat 32 and King would have long discussions! Back when the suns were "FUN" to watch.

Note(Bold): Even if this person only posted one sentence so he could just throw something in the discussion and have his presence felt lol.

vCash
    Speaking of Stat32, whatever happened to that guy. Always enjoyed his threads/posts.

On topic: Is it just me or am I just the only one here who doesnt mind the suns losing enough to get a lottery pick? Obviously as fans its gonna suck too watch but why not?

Draft someone proper and possibly add Harden and have something real good to look forward too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi23 View Post
    ^ Someone just got Rocky'd. Lol glad to see you posting again, I remember the good ole days when you, Tom, Stat 32 and King would have long discussions! Back when the suns were "FUN" to watch.

Note(Bold): Even if this person only posted one sentence so he could just throw something in the discussion and have his presence felt lol.
    never left brah! lol

suns fan through and through, good times and bad..

ive been getting joshed (playfully) at work (i live in sacramento) by Laker fans now that nash is a laker. 8-/. esp when i wear my nash jersey/backpack. i don't mind being identified as a Sun fan -- proud of it.

on the bolded name, you mean Tom, Mr "Go Suns!". hahah!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi23 View Post
    Speaking of Stat32, whatever happened to that guy. Always enjoyed his threads/posts.

On topic: Is it just me or am I just the only one here who doesnt mind the suns losing enough to get a lottery pick? Obviously as fans its gonna suck too watch but why not?

Draft someone proper and possibly add Harden and have something real good to look forward too?
    what i have a problem with is, a team sucking/tanking on purpose -- just to get a good lottery pick, i think it is disrespectful to the suns fans and the players, who give their all each game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    That is not even remotely accurate...

The Hawks, Mavericks, Cavs, Bobcats, Pistons, Rockets, Bucks, Hornets, Kings, Spurs and Jazz all project to have more cap space than the Suns. Then only team you can probably knock off that list before next summer will be the Spurs who will probably extend Manu.
    Do you have a link where you got the salary cap info from? I've been trying to find a list of 2013 team salaries that's up to date.

vCash
    Go Suns

vCash
    Loki is the **** he always has the right things to say xD.

vCash
    Regardless of how much cap space you have, if you've got around $18-20mill (about the sum we'll have) then you're in play for anyone in free agency and you'll still have additional wiggle room, S&T are a very realistic option with all our extra draft picks too. I'm going to go ahead and say we're much more of a 'destination' than 5-6 of the teams Phrazbit mentioned up top ^. In the end, we might not be in the race to sign both CP3 and Howard, or either one of them, but then again, who is?

The reason I like what we've done this year is that if we miss out on top free agents, we still have young guys and picks to grow and develop. We have pieces to trade and we have the ability to stand pat if nothing comes our way.

I think, if Babby and Blanks are the real deal (and so far they've done a decent job) then we're in a great position in the next few years.

vCash
    **** D12 and CP3 bring the beard back to AZ

vCash
    If we can't get Harden what about going after Ellis?

25ppg and Dudz and Dragic could help on the defensive end.

vCash
    I was just going to ask that. What if we miss out on Harden? Ellis? Mayo. . .again? Iggy?

vCash
    I really like Iggy. He contributes all over the court, excellent defender, can attack the rim, a very good passer, rebounds well. Ellis is an empty stat player, I would definitely pass on him. He and Beasley would be about the worst fit imaginable at the wing spots.

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast