Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    And I've been a Bulls fan for a majority of my life I lived in the midwest does that mean I'm going to ask for a one sided trade? And you giving a detailed post defeats the whole point, you asked for me to show you the fan. I did there you go end of discussion everything else is worthless and bait. Does he like the Suns? Yeah. At the end of the day you wanted a twolves fan and you got it. But go ahead keep on trolling and baiting .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    And I've been a Bulls fan for a majority of my life I lived in the midwest does that mean I'm going to ask for a one sided trade? And you giving a detailed post defeats the whole point, you asked for me to show you the fan. I did there you go end of discussion everything else is worthless and bait. Does he like the Suns? Yeah. At the end of the day you wanted a twolves fan and you got it. But go ahead keep on trolling and baiting .

Really? Any disagreement with you amounts to trolling and baiting? You completely lack the ability to back anything you say?

Like I said, I'd love to have a rational conversation but you are proving yourself completely incapable.

Why would Minnesota do that trade?

... take your time. Its not a complicated question... and nothing about it adds up to trolling or baiting. Infact, baiting seems more along the lines of throwing out completely absurd and illogical trades and then attacking anyone who points out the absurdity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    lol, fine, care to link the thread where one random "twolves" fan supposedly proposed this trade? Should I assume the "picks" the fan threw in are unprotected 1sts?
    Your reading comprehension seems to be below average so in bold is what you asked. You didn't ask why would minny do it? You didn't ask to show you an entire conversation. The only thing you asked is for the "ONE RANDOM TWOLVES FAN SUPPOSEDLY PROPOSED THIS TRADE". I did what you asked for specifically. Point proven, now end of convo.

vCash
    Your reading comprehension seems to be below average so in bold is what you asked. You didn't ask why would minny do it? You didn't ask to show you an entire conversation. The only thing you asked is for the "ONE RANDOM TWOLVES FAN SUPPOSEDLY PROPOSED THIS TRADE". I did what you asked for specifically. Point proven, now end of convo.

I am asking YOU why Minnesota would do it since you thought it was a viable enough idea to repeat. Its not a tough concept. There are idiotic trade ideas all over forums everyday, but I wouldnt bother to link one unless I thought it was realistic.

And I actually did ask you "why would they do that?" before asking you for a link. So... you didnt answer what I specifically asked.

So... once again... why would Minnesota do that...?

vCash
    I am asking YOU why Minnesota would do it since you thought it was a viable enough idea to repeat. Its not a tough concept. There are idiotic trade ideas all over forums everyday, but I wouldnt bother to link one unless I thought it was realistic.

And I actually did ask you "why would they do that?" before asking you for a link. So... you didnt answer what I specifically asked.

So... once again... why would Minnesota do that...?
    Why does anybody do "lopsided" trades? Why are Nash, Gasol and Howard Lakers? Why did the Mavs let Chandler walk?

But a back up sg who can produce is much better than a tweener who will rarely get any pt and be angry. Also twolves forum 2 fans, 1 said yes depending on the pick, other said no because they don't feel we have good assets and kahn has a bad track record with picks.

vCash
    Why does anybody do "lopsided" trades? Why are Nash, Gasol and Howard Lakers? Why did the Mavs let Chandler walk?

But a back up sg who can produce is much better than a tweener who will rarely get any pt and be angry. Also twolves forum 2 fans, 1 said yes depending on the pick, other said no because they don't feel we have good assets and kahn has a bad track record with picks.

In each of those situations it was about age and/or money, or in Howard's case he demanded out. None of that remotely applies to the idea of the T'Wolves trading Williams for a player they have no need for. Williams is going to be the Wolves primary backup at SF and PF. Love plays more center than people realize and with Darko gone those minutes will increase even greater, which means more PF minutes for Williams. He will likely be their 6th man and average 20-25 minutes a game.

The idea is so absurd that its not even worth debating... but just know... it wont ever happen.

vCash

vCash
    Why y'all fighting ? Does it really matter. Williams doesn't make us a playoff team . Guy's just having a contest to see who has the bigger prick. Just grow up.

I have seen worst trades being posted on this very forum but you don't see them getting ripped apart.

Thats why it's a Off-season thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi23 View Post
    Why y'all fighting ? Does it really matter. Williams doesn't make us a playoff team . Guy's just having a contest to see who has the bigger prick. Just grow up.

I have seen worst trades being posted on this very forum but you don't see them getting ripped apart.

Thats why it's a Off-season thread.
    You should know by now that this guy bashes and bashes the Suns constantly. If someone has an idea that he doesn't agree with he comes in and bashes you. If you prove your point he looks for something else to bash you with. If he doesn't like the idea he can just shut up its not like Im asking for his opinion.

vCash
    I am tired of phrazbits negativity!

I doubt Min would do the trade. but that doesnt mean we cant talk about it. it is a long time till preseason.

I think we should trade Tucker for Lebron straight up! Maybe throw in a couple of picks.

The 3 headed Point Guard?

vCash
    Here is a great read about Beasley! good stats and comments

http://valleyofthesuns.com/2012/08/2...el/#more-34432

The 3 headed Point Guard?

vCash
    You should know by now that this guy bashes and bashes the Suns constantly. If someone has an idea that he doesn't agree with he comes in and bashes you. If you prove your point he looks for something else to bash you with. If he doesn't like the idea he can just shut up its not like Im asking for his opinion.
    i try to ignore his negative posts but that means staying away from the forum completely, he's been in every thread trying to bash the suns and suns fans

had he actually mentioned what would he have wanted the suns to do?

do nothing to improve the team tank the season?

kept nash?

did he mention any free agent this off season he coveted for the suns?

any trade ideas/scenarios?

vCash
    In each of those situations it was about age and/or money, or in Howard's case he demanded out. None of that remotely applies to the idea of the T'Wolves trading Williams for a player they have no need for. Williams is going to be the Wolves primary backup at SF and PF. Love plays more center than people realize and with Darko gone those minutes will increase even greater, which means more PF minutes for Williams. He will likely be their 6th man and average 20-25 minutes a game.

The idea is so absurd that its not even worth debating... but just know... it wont ever happen.
    all ive seen are your reactions to suns fans posts &/or negative phoenix's offseason moves -- maybe i missed it -- what are your own offseason ideas/free agents you like for the suns/trade scenarios you wanted?

just wanted to find out what your brilliant ideas are

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    i try to ignore his negative posts but that means staying away from the forum completely, he's been in every thread trying to bash the suns and suns fans

had he actually mentioned what would he have wanted the suns to do?

do nothing to improve the team tank the season?

kept nash?

did he mention any free agent this off season he coveted for the suns?

any trade ideas/scenarios?
    When have I once ripped on Suns fans? Suns fans are some of the best in the league considering how tortured we have been during the franchise's history.

And I think the Suns should have rebuilt in earnest, not half assing. We should have been more aggressive in the draft, EVERYONE on our roster should have been trade bait. A guy like Gortat will never have higher value than he does now, and his value and contract will be very low by the time the team eventually turns it around. You need to capitalize on those kinds of assets while you can. The stockpiling of picks was good, I LOVED the Lopez trade. I like the Dragic signing because he has talent and on that contract will represent a great value. The people who are crying that I hate every move just dont both to read... or cant retain information.

The signing of Beasley was stupid (he sucks, he especially sucks as a small forward). But the rest of our construction has been role players that other teams dont want. You dont try and build 8th seeds, its a waste of time and money. You blow it up and start over, that time has come... infact its been that time for 2 years but our front office would rather perpetually be average than take some risks to become great. And this roster is going to grossly fail in their effort to be average... its going to be a very very bad team and they've hurt themselves by removing the some of the flexibility bad teams need to rebuild.

vCash
    When have I once ripped on Suns fans? Suns fans are some of the best in the league considering how tortured we have been during the franchise's history.

And I think the Suns should have rebuilt in earnest, not half assing. We should have been more aggressive in the draft, EVERYONE on our roster should have been trade bait. A guy like Gortat will never have higher value than he does now, and his value and contract will be very low by the time the team eventually turns it around. You need to capitalize on those kinds of assets while you can. The stockpiling of picks was good, I LOVED the Lopez trade. I like the Dragic signing because he has talent and on that contract will represent a great value. The people who are crying that I hate every move just dont both to read... or cant retain information.

The signing of Beasley was stupid (he sucks, he especially sucks as a small forward). But the rest of our construction has been role players that other teams dont want. You dont try and build 8th seeds, its a waste of time and money. You blow it up and start over, that time has come... infact its been that time for 2 years but our front office would rather perpetually be average than take some risks to become great. And this roster is going to grossly fail in their effort to be average... its going to be a very very bad team and they've hurt themselves by removing the some of the flexibility bad teams need to rebuild.
    We've still got more cap flexibility than 90% of the league and i'd rather be in our situation than the situation teams like Orlando are in.

When you talk about how we've built with role players other teams don't want, are you referring to Scola, O'neal, Johnson and Brown? Those guys clearly aren't long term options and are on deals that justify that. There is no way you can complain about those deals as they're just stop gaps untill next season or the season after if needs be.

The only bad deals we have now are Beasley and Frye. We can't do anything about Frye unless someone wants him in a trade. Babby and Blanks had nothing to do with signing him so I don't hold that against them. His deal isn't a complete cap killer luckily; it could have been so much worse.

With Beasley, the FO obviously felt the risk was worth it. I can't comment on their exact reasons but I believe this was calculated and talked about a lot before we signed him. Whether he's worth the risk or not, we'll find out this year. There's no denying he's a special talent but we're clearly hoping he can put it together.

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast