Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Doubt Detroit gives up that much but Drummond has the making of an All-star at least.

vCash
    So today all of our FA acquisitions from the 2012 off-season become eligible to be traded(exceprt Scola eventhough technically he wasn't a FA).

Another question I have is: How long until we see the Beas experiment at PF in the starting line up?

vCash
    So the Wiz are going straight to a top pick and e 62 mill already committed next year already. Anybody here thinks we should absorb Nene's crippling contract or either Oka or Ariza as long as their first comes our way?

vCash
    Gortat, Dudley, Brown and a couple 1st with certain restrictions for DeRozan and Bargs(enemy #1 in Tor right now).

vCash
    I would also take Fields off their hands if they include a 1st(this year if they get it or next years if they don't)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Gortat, Dudley, Brown and a couple 1st with certain restrictions for DeRozan and Bargs(enemy #1 in Tor right now).
    Wow... do you really think that would be a good trade for the Suns? IMO, what remains of the Suns in that trade would easily be the worst team in the NBA.

vCash
    If those gerald henderson rumors are true... Why not make a play for him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    Wow... do you really think that would be a good trade for the Suns? IMO, what remains of the Suns in that trade would easily be the worst team in the NBA.
    Trading Gortat for Bargnani is a wash.

Derozan>>Brown+Dudley

Picks would be at least Lotto protected maybe top 20 protected at the very least for 3 years.

We can take that poison contract of Fields if they include their 1st this year(if they get it) or next years if not. Basically the trade ends up being.

Derozan, Fields, Bargs, Tor 1st this year(or next) For Dudley, Brown, Gortat and 1 or 2 1st round picks 3 years from now.

You could ask for Ross but I doubt they include him.

vCash
    Everybody needs to stop assuming oh we include our first so its a bad trade. There are a lot of protections that allow us to trade our picks and still keep them. It's an investment. We trade picks for a young player like DeRozan. If that doesn't work out we keep our pick and start again. It's that simple.

vCash
    I think they'd need to give us a first for us to take back Bargnani.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Would you do

Gortat, Dudley for Perkins, Lamb, Jones III
    I would but Gortat's value has gone down. They probably do that type of deal (with other pieces) for Varejao.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I would but Gortat's value has gone down. They probably do that type of deal (with other pieces) for Varejao.
    I don't agree that Gortat's value has gone down. He's still one of the better centers and the salary he's at makes him all the more valuable. Most contenders would love to get their hands on him. I say we trade him now and get what youngins we can.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I think they'd need to give us a first for us to take back Bargnani.
    You're probably right but if they include their first 100% unprotected fir this year(or next years if OKC ends up getting it.) I would be willing to take on Fields

Dragic/Marshall??
    Derozan/Tucker
    Beasley/Fields
    Bargs/Kieff/Scola
    O'neal/Frye

Hell let's get them to throw Ross in that deal and we're loaded with assets.

You know those 2 1st that are top 20 protected, mixed with Tor's 1st and a combination of Kieff, Marshall and fillers could net us K-Love if he ends up wanting to leave but that would be a whole different story.

And eventhough it is very very very unlikely a big 3 of Dragic-DeRozan-Love would make everybody here, including Phraz, ejaculate on the spot(no homo).
    Last edited by mdm692; 12-15-2012 at 04:11 PM.

vCash
    Trading Gortat for Bargnani is a wash.

Derozan>>Brown+Dudley

Picks would be at least Lotto protected maybe top 20 protected at the very least for 3 years.

We can take that poison contract of Fields if they include their 1st this year(if they get it) or next years if not. Basically the trade ends up being.

Derozan, Fields, Bargs, Tor 1st this year(or next) For Dudley, Brown, Gortat and 1 or 2 1st round picks 3 years from now.

You could ask for Ross but I doubt they include him.
    You take Gortat off this team and there is no one left who rebounds at a passable rate. He is a much better player than Bargnani and for as soft as Gortat frequently seems, he is made of iron in comparison to Bargnani. That swap alone would make us worse... much much much worse.

And its seriously questionable if Derozan can be an important part of a winning team. He is another shot clock eating chucker who provides nothing elsewhere. You put him in a lineup with Beasley, Bargnani, our struggling power forwards and Dragic and you have a lineup with no rebounding, no offensive symmetry, and easily the worst defensive starting lineup ever conceived. The infatuation with guys who have a decent ppg stat but do nothing else has got to end. An individual players points do not matter if they come at the expense of offensive flow and he gives everything back and more on the other end.

That trade also has the Suns taking on over 20 million in cap space per year over the next 3 years... even more if Fields (who doesnt even belong in the NBA) is tossed in.

We would be an absolutely unwatchable team for several seasons, nothing but inefficient ball stopping chuckers on offense, and absolutely horrific in all other aspects. That team would not be even remotely competitive and would seriously struggle to win 20 games a year.

vCash
    What does it matter if we suck or not the point is to develop Dragic and DeRozan. Everything else is a wash everybody here already admitted they want to get a high draft pick. Not only that but on 2014-2015 season Bargs, Fields, Beasley, Frye are all expiring contracts. If you really expect us to win a championship in these 3 years you are delusional.

Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast