Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^^^For 4-5 mill its a steal. We move Scola to be C off the bench and our 2nd unit instantly becomes elite.

vCash
    Why dont we just K.Perk and C.BOOZ win both have perkins and boozer off the bench ahha.... anyways! I keep looking and seeing what options we have

vCash
    ^^^Believe it or not we can. That trade I tweaked a bit from the espn insider article. Gortat, Dudley, Wes Johnson, Suns 1st lotto protected, LAL 1st top 20 protected for Perkins, Lamb, PJIII, and their 1st. Boozer is almost 99.9% sure to be amnestied if we stay under the cap we can claim Booz.

vCash
    i think it's just a matter of time, he'll be out of here, it's just a matter of where he's going. if they did it to 'The Matrix' when he mouthed off, they'll do it to 'The Polish Hammer' in a heartbeat.

vCash
    And there actually could not be a better time.

vCash
    At the same time, its not like he was interviewed by Coro. It was a polish news outlet, the interview was most likely in polish, and there were probably some things lost in translation and the tone was misinterpreted.

But I wouldn't blame him for saying what he said if he meant to attack someone. He needs to be involved more in the offense instead of that other guy whose name won't be mentioned.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Just a thought here, if we were to trade Gortat away this season or in the summer, we could then go after Greg Oden as our future C.

Hopefully he'll be at full health and I have complete faith in our medical staff. Obviously they aren't miracle workers but IMO he'll be worth taking a chance on while we rebuild.

Honestly I can't think of a better situation for Oden and if we keep him healthy then he's still got franchise C potential. If he wants a chance at a long career, we're his best bet.

vCash
    Any of the trades scenarios I've read basically smashes any hope of getting into the playoffs this year imo. I'm not in favor of making the team weaker this year or for that matter any year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    Any of the trades scenarios I've read basically smashes any hope of getting into the playoffs this year imo. I'm not in favor of making the team weaker this year or for that matter any year.
    We are not a playoff team this year. And we wont be a playoff team in the coming years if we dont make trades to improve the team for the long term.

vCash
    3 way trade

Scola,Joe johnson to the lakers

Gortat,Gasol,Metta world peace to Brooklyn

Brook Lopez,+ picks from New jersey to Phoenix

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    3 way trade

Scola,Joe johnson to the lakers

Gortat,Gasol,Metta world peace to Brooklyn

Brook Lopez,+ picks from New jersey to Phoenix

Gross... Lopez is really really average. Given how bad he is on the glass I'd take Gortat over him straight up. And Lopez is locked into a really brutal contract. Lopez is a small forward locked into a center's body. 6 rebounds per game is a joke for someone with his size... and salary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    Gross... Lopez is really really average. Given how bad he is on the glass I'd take Gortat over him straight up. And Lopez is locked into a really brutal contract. Lopez is a small forward locked into a center's body. 6 rebounds per game is a joke for someone with his size... and salary.
    what do you think is the best realistic deal for Gortat? or would you rather us keep him?

vCash
    Trade Gortat for Derrick Favors, http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cm6g6o7 or wait with him to Draft. Gortat+Basley for Nerlens Noel.
    Last edited by sebastian79r; 11-25-2012 at 04:00 AM.

vCash
    Why does everyone want Brook Lopez now? He's on a huge contract and really isn't the sort of guy who's going to take us anywhere. He's good on the Nets because their owner will pay for other 'stars' but if we got him then there's a chance he'd be our only one for a long time.

vCash
    I would trade Gortat for Derrick Favors in a heartbeat. But I can't see Utah agreeing to it.

Our best bet at this point is sending Gortat to the Bucks for John Jenkins, Sanders and Tobias Harris....that we get a young center with potential back along with more young players.

Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast