Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What pisses me off is that Nash will give the Lakers trainers secret insider health stuff.

vCash
    I think the Lakers have some of the better medical staff anyway. They manage to keep guys playing deep into the post season year after year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    Haha, i'm serious. We'd know about all his injuries so we'd have a chance to prevent them. No doubt Oden would be the best centre in the game right now if he stayed healthy.

Yeah we'd know about how good Durant is too but 7-feet of uber-productive, raw talent is still too good to pass up.
    Hindsight still says to take Durant. He's going to be the 2nd best player in the league at the very least. You can't pass that up for a guy that may still have knee problems.

Quote Originally Posted by loki34 View Post
    What pisses me off is that Nash will give the Lakers trainers secret insider health stuff.
    I don't think Nash would be able to give away secrets of the Suns staff. He can try but it doesn't mean they will perfect it how the Suns staff does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Hindsight still says to take Durant. He's going to be the 2nd best player in the league at the very least. You can't pass that up for a guy that may still have knee problems.
    You have a point so i'll say it differently. In a world where injuries didn't exist, i'd take Oden. His potential was as high, if not higher than Durants, plus the fact that he's a once in a decade type centre with his size and skill set; a potential force on both sides of the ball. While obviously Durant is supremely talented, Odens size and motor would tip it for me.

What i'm trying to say is that the Blazers made the correct choice they just didn't look after him.

vCash
    When Fry is healed up... how about Frye (6.0) + pick for W. Chandler (5.9). Denver gave up Harrington. I think G. Karl was interested in Frye back in the day. This is assuming J. Oneal's health holds up enough as a back up center.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagaongpit View Post
    When Fry is healed up... how about Frye (6.0) + pick for W. Chandler (5.9). Denver gave up Harrington. I think G. Karl was interested in Frye back in the day. This is assuming J. Oneal's health holds up enough as a back up center.
    I'd do it regardless of O'Neal's health. If we can get rid of a contract we no longer need (thanks to Morris's similar skill set), I'd do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I'd do it regardless of O'Neal's health. If we can get rid of a contract we no longer need (thanks to Morris's similar skill set), I'd do it.
    Helll yea!

Eat Your Heart Out JPHX!!!

vCash
    I saw in a different forum a suggestion that would please most of you. Dudley for Derrick Williams. We would have to throw a pick but we got plenty.

After we do that we trade Gortat, Morris, fillers and a pick for Harden and Perkins(D12 kryptonite so I heard).

Dragic/Marshall
    Harden/Brown
    Williams/Wes
    Beasley/Scola
    Perkins/O'neal

Sign Greg Oden for a small 2 year contract in 2013 in case perkins doesn't workout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    I saw in a different forum a suggestion that would please most of you. Dudley for Derrick Williams. We would have to throw a pick but we got plenty.

After we do that we trade Gortat, Morris, fillers and a pick for Harden and Perkins(D12 kryptonite so I heard).

Dragic/Marshall
    Harden/Brown
    Williams/Wes
    Beasley/Scola
    Perkins/O'neal

Sign Greg Oden for a small 2 year contract in 2013 in case perkins doesn't workout.
    Keep dreaming
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Keep dreaming
    Are you just trying to get a rise out of someone?

vCash
    Keep dreaming

vCash
    Keep dreaming
    The Dudley trade was suggested in a Twolves forum outside of PSD lol. So basically youre telling Twolve fans to keep dreaming and we can have Harden one way or another unless he takes a MAJOR paycut. Personally I prefer

Dragic/Marshall
    Harden/Brown
    Williams/Wes
    Beasley/Kieff
    Gortat/Scola

But thanks for trying.

vCash
    I like that lineup better also. but who r we giving up to get Harden? I assume Dudley for Williams like the previous comment. The only ones not on your list is Telfair and Frye and a lot of picks. Im ok with that also.

Im not ok with trading Gortat for Harden. The center position is the hardest to fill, then the Pg. SG has to be the easiest. That said there is only so many GREAT ones. Harden is almost in that league. and he is the best available SG. I just dont want to give up a good, cheap, effecient center to get him.

The 3 headed Point Guard?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    The Dudley trade was suggested in a Twolves forum outside of PSD lol. So basically youre telling Twolve fans to keep dreaming and we can have Harden one way or another unless he takes a MAJOR paycut. Personally I prefer

Dragic/Marshall
    Harden/Brown
    Williams/Wes
    Beasley/Kieff
    Gortat/Scola

But thanks for trying.
    Not sure I'd be happy with that roster. Lots of potential there but it doesn't look like a team that could win.

Williams is in the same boat as Beasley when it comes to position. Both are natural 4s and should be treated as such. Neither of them have got the hang of playing the 3.

That roster has a lot of potential but I don't think it would be all that competitive. I would be very disappointed if that's the roster we're building.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    Not sure I'd be happy with that roster. Lots of potential there but it doesn't look like a team that could win.

Williams is in the same boat as Beasley when it comes to position. Both are natural 4s and should be treated as such. Neither of them have got the hang of playing the 3.

That roster has a lot of potential but I don't think it would be all that competitive. I would be very disappointed if that's the roster we're building.
    Considering Williams has a very cheap rookie contract and Beasley is only on for 3 years that is a very very good roster that allows for a very explosive line up.

Also you mentioned winning we're not going to win anything as long as LA has Nash-KB24-D12. The next 2-3 seasons are to further develop Dragic and Beasley, find a SG and attempt to build a contender.
    Last edited by mdm692; 08-25-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast