Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1330
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,176
    vCash
    1500
    What pisses me off is that Nash will give the Lakers trainers secret insider health stuff.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    1500
    I think the Lakers have some of the better medical staff anyway. They manage to keep guys playing deep into the post season year after year.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,757
    vCash
    2766
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    Haha, i'm serious. We'd know about all his injuries so we'd have a chance to prevent them. No doubt Oden would be the best centre in the game right now if he stayed healthy.

    Yeah we'd know about how good Durant is too but 7-feet of uber-productive, raw talent is still too good to pass up.
    Hindsight still says to take Durant. He's going to be the 2nd best player in the league at the very least. You can't pass that up for a guy that may still have knee problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by loki34 View Post
    What pisses me off is that Nash will give the Lakers trainers secret insider health stuff.
    I don't think Nash would be able to give away secrets of the Suns staff. He can try but it doesn't mean they will perfect it how the Suns staff does.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Hindsight still says to take Durant. He's going to be the 2nd best player in the league at the very least. You can't pass that up for a guy that may still have knee problems.
    You have a point so i'll say it differently. In a world where injuries didn't exist, i'd take Oden. His potential was as high, if not higher than Durants, plus the fact that he's a once in a decade type centre with his size and skill set; a potential force on both sides of the ball. While obviously Durant is supremely talented, Odens size and motor would tip it for me.

    What i'm trying to say is that the Blazers made the correct choice they just didn't look after him.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    83
    vCash
    1500
    When Fry is healed up... how about Frye (6.0) + pick for W. Chandler (5.9). Denver gave up Harrington. I think G. Karl was interested in Frye back in the day. This is assuming J. Oneal's health holds up enough as a back up center.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,757
    vCash
    2766
    Quote Originally Posted by bagaongpit View Post
    When Fry is healed up... how about Frye (6.0) + pick for W. Chandler (5.9). Denver gave up Harrington. I think G. Karl was interested in Frye back in the day. This is assuming J. Oneal's health holds up enough as a back up center.
    I'd do it regardless of O'Neal's health. If we can get rid of a contract we no longer need (thanks to Morris's similar skill set), I'd do it.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    412
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I'd do it regardless of O'Neal's health. If we can get rid of a contract we no longer need (thanks to Morris's similar skill set), I'd do it.
    Helll yea!

    Eat Your Heart Out JPHX!!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,669
    vCash
    1500
    I saw in a different forum a suggestion that would please most of you. Dudley for Derrick Williams. We would have to throw a pick but we got plenty.

    After we do that we trade Gortat, Morris, fillers and a pick for Harden and Perkins(D12 kryptonite so I heard).

    Dragic/Marshall
    Harden/Brown
    Williams/Wes
    Beasley/Scola
    Perkins/O'neal

    Sign Greg Oden for a small 2 year contract in 2013 in case perkins doesn't workout.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Invalid
    Posts
    1,377
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    I saw in a different forum a suggestion that would please most of you. Dudley for Derrick Williams. We would have to throw a pick but we got plenty.

    After we do that we trade Gortat, Morris, fillers and a pick for Harden and Perkins(D12 kryptonite so I heard).

    Dragic/Marshall
    Harden/Brown
    Williams/Wes
    Beasley/Scola
    Perkins/O'neal

    Sign Greg Oden for a small 2 year contract in 2013 in case perkins doesn't workout.
    Keep dreaming
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Keep dreaming
    Are you just trying to get a rise out of someone?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Keep dreaming

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Keep dreaming
    The Dudley trade was suggested in a Twolves forum outside of PSD lol. So basically youre telling Twolve fans to keep dreaming and we can have Harden one way or another unless he takes a MAJOR paycut. Personally I prefer

    Dragic/Marshall
    Harden/Brown
    Williams/Wes
    Beasley/Kieff
    Gortat/Scola

    But thanks for trying.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    671
    vCash
    1500
    I like that lineup better also. but who r we giving up to get Harden? I assume Dudley for Williams like the previous comment. The only ones not on your list is Telfair and Frye and a lot of picks. Im ok with that also.

    Im not ok with trading Gortat for Harden. The center position is the hardest to fill, then the Pg. SG has to be the easiest. That said there is only so many GREAT ones. Harden is almost in that league. and he is the best available SG. I just dont want to give up a good, cheap, effecient center to get him.

    The 3 headed Point Guard?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    The Dudley trade was suggested in a Twolves forum outside of PSD lol. So basically youre telling Twolve fans to keep dreaming and we can have Harden one way or another unless he takes a MAJOR paycut. Personally I prefer

    Dragic/Marshall
    Harden/Brown
    Williams/Wes
    Beasley/Kieff
    Gortat/Scola

    But thanks for trying.
    Not sure I'd be happy with that roster. Lots of potential there but it doesn't look like a team that could win.

    Williams is in the same boat as Beasley when it comes to position. Both are natural 4s and should be treated as such. Neither of them have got the hang of playing the 3.

    That roster has a lot of potential but I don't think it would be all that competitive. I would be very disappointed if that's the roster we're building.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,669
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    Not sure I'd be happy with that roster. Lots of potential there but it doesn't look like a team that could win.

    Williams is in the same boat as Beasley when it comes to position. Both are natural 4s and should be treated as such. Neither of them have got the hang of playing the 3.

    That roster has a lot of potential but I don't think it would be all that competitive. I would be very disappointed if that's the roster we're building.
    Considering Williams has a very cheap rookie contract and Beasley is only on for 3 years that is a very very good roster that allows for a very explosive line up.

    Also you mentioned winning we're not going to win anything as long as LA has Nash-KB24-D12. The next 2-3 seasons are to further develop Dragic and Beasley, find a SG and attempt to build a contender.
    Last edited by mdm692; 08-25-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •