Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 89 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Bulls wouldnt move Noah for Gortat. They want to add size, getting Gortat but losing Noah does nothing for them.

Taj Gibson and a 1st would probably make the most sense for both teams.

But I dont think Gortat will get moved yet. Suns wont ship him until the season is clearly in the tubes... so probably by mid-late December the Suns trade rumors with start heating up.

vCash
    I'm assuming this Gortat trade talk is stemming from his frustration comments about touches. How about instead of trading, we stop trying to iso Beasley on every play in hopes that he gets going.

Go back to PnR or PnP with Gortat & Scola, everyone else is a spot up shooter.

Done.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    How's about Zaza Pachulia, Atlanta's 2013 first rounder or Houstons top 14 protected pick, and rookie John Jenkins for Gortat.

Jenkins is basically a JJ Redick clone. Zaza is an expiring.

vCash
    ^Pass. J-Smoove has to be included in any deal. Otherwise, it doesn't benefit us to move him.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    ^Pass. J-Smoove has to be included in any deal. Otherwise, it doesn't benefit us to move him.
    Yeah that wouldnt do anything but make us worse.

vCash
    Jsmoove would bolt Phoenix though unless a three team trade is invoked. There is no bad blood between Josh and Danny Ferry like there was with the previous GM. These two talk daily so something is forming into an understanding. I highly doubt he gets traded this season but who knows.

You guys are in a certain quandary wtih MG. His highest value will be until Dec. 15 to the trade deadline imo. You lose value afterwards imho.

vCash
    When did Gortat complain about touches?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    Jsmoove would bolt Phoenix though unless a three team trade is invoked. There is no bad blood between Josh and Danny Ferry like there was with the previous GM. These two talk daily so something is forming into an understanding. I highly doubt he gets traded this season but who knows.

You guys are in a certain quandary wtih MG. His highest value will be until Dec. 15 to the trade deadline imo. You lose value afterwards imho.
    I beg to differ. He's a highly productive big man that isn't overpaid in the slightest. There really isn't any pressure to deal him.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    When did Gortat complain about touches?
    In some polish newspapers that is known for having trouble translating to english. I'm betting that the tone of article was misconstrued.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Gortat and Dudley for blazers Mathews and Leonard. Or nuggets brewer and mosgov or koufos. Get younger to build with. Like nuggets best cause they have abundance of centers and brewer contract expires at end of season. They could have koufos for next 3 years and good talent.mosgov has talent but does not play much could resign him for good deal at end of year. Dump salary of Dudley and Gortat seems to have lost interest with suns. Don't like that he is kind of pointing finger at Goran because he is most consistent unselfish suns player he plays hard every game. He is only bright spot on suns. Look at trading Scola and johnson for milsap.

Goran
    Brown
    Koufos or mosgov
    Beasley
    Milsap

vCash
    Marshall for Alex Burks

vCash
    Minny's Williams, pecovic, and budinger for frye, Gortat, and Marshall. Basically giving them Gortat as the main piece and dumping Marshall and frye on them for getting Gortat. Williams needs a new address to start his career, pecovic is a fighter at center, and injury for injury frye and budinger. Marshall is a dump not a fan.
    Goran telfair
    Brown or budinger
    Scola pecovic
    Beasley Dudley
    Morris or Williams

We would be younger and under sized.

vCash
    ^^^I like it a lot. Budinger is so underrated its almost a steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cyn View Post
    Minny's Williams, pecovic, and budinger for frye, Gortat, and Marshall. Basically giving them Gortat as the main piece and dumping Marshall and frye on them for getting Gortat. Williams needs a new address to start his career, pecovic is a fighter at center, and injury for injury frye and budinger. Marshall is a dump not a fan.
    Goran telfair
    Brown or budinger
    Scola pecovic
    Beasley Dudley
    Morris or Williams

We would be younger and under sized.
    Gortat and Pek are a wash. They are giving up too much.
    Maybe if you remove Frye and add Dudley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cyn View Post
    Gortat and Dudley for blazers Mathews and Leonard. Or nuggets brewer and mosgov or koufos. Get younger to build with. Like nuggets best cause they have abundance of centers and brewer contract expires at end of season. They could have koufos for next 3 years and good talent.mosgov has talent but does not play much could resign him for good deal at end of year. Dump salary of Dudley and Gortat seems to have lost interest with suns. Don't like that he is kind of pointing finger at Goran because he is most consistent unselfish suns player he plays hard every game. He is only bright spot on suns. Look at trading Scola and johnson for milsap.

Goran
    Brown
    Koufos or mosgov
    Beasley
    Milsap
    Switch brewer for Chandler and i would do it

Page 18 of 89 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast