Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1330
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,669
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^With the exception of both NY teams who aside from bringing in 1 star each have made questionavle decisions.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    877
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    ^^^With the exception of both NY teams who aside from bringing in 1 star each have made questionavle decisions.
    Well that is true. But personally I dont think either of them are legit contenders.

    The Knicks have outspent every team in the league by a huge margin for the past 12 years and have one playoff win to show for it... and not a playoff series, a playoff GAME!

    They are another team I enjoy seeing suffer.
    Last edited by Phrazbit; 11-02-2012 at 05:22 PM.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,669
    vCash
    1500
    Yup the only hope that both have to win a series let alone 2 is to have everybody healthy and have their respective stars playing at a Lebron-esque level night in night out. The only one that might, and that is a huge might, is Melo if he plays like he did during the Olympics.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    75
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    For the most part thats how most of the contenders got good in the 1st place. Miami is the only one that built through free agency. Everyone else was through the draft and smart trades.
    Well the problem with that is if you look at why the smaller market teams are great its because they were so bad that they got a top 5 pick, duncan-1st pick, durant-2 pick, blake griffen-1st pick, westbrook top 5, harden top 5, the suns probably wont be good the next 2 years or so, but were not smart enough to be that bad either, along with the fact that we wont get a top notch free agent because of our market and dont have good enough trade chips were almost doomed for mediocraty

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    239
    vCash
    1500
    If the Suns get a Top-5 pick I think we would target 5 guys.
    Cody Zeller-big time big ma, can play 5 or 4, rebounds and can score from mid range to post up.
    Nerlens Noel-next Marcus Camby in my opinion. Potential of a Anthony Davis but he needs work on offense. Best defensive player in draft and one of the best in the league immediately.
    Shabazz Muhammad-big time 2 guard, in my opinion hes James Harden. Can make plays and shoot. Huge addition to any team cause he can score and play defense.
    Kyle Andreson-Magic Johnson type player. 6'8 can play pg but also a small forward and power forward if needed. A big time facilitator.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    75
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan02 View Post
    If the Suns get a Top-5 pick I think we would target 5 guys.
    Cody Zeller-big time big ma, can play 5 or 4, rebounds and can score from mid range to post up.
    Nerlens Noel-next Marcus Camby in my opinion. Potential of a Anthony Davis but he needs work on offense. Best defensive player in draft and one of the best in the league immediately.
    Shabazz Muhammad-big time 2 guard, in my opinion hes James Harden. Can make plays and shoot. Huge addition to any team cause he can score and play defense.
    Kyle Andreson-Magic Johnson type player. 6'8 can play pg but also a small forward and power forward if needed. A big time facilitator.
    Definetly, I think the first three could be cornerstone type pieces, but more important to me is where we get to draft in the 2014 draft, andrew wiggins, julius randle, jabari parker, there are some big time players in that draft

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3,623
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pop View Post
    Well the problem with that is if you look at why the smaller market teams are great its because they were so bad that they got a top 5 pick, duncan-1st pick, durant-2 pick, blake griffen-1st pick, westbrook top 5, harden top 5, the suns probably wont be good the next 2 years or so, but were not smart enough to be that bad either, along with the fact that we wont get a top notch free agent because of our market and dont have good enough trade chips were almost doomed for mediocraty
    The problem with the Suns is they have the tendency to over achieve every year, not great, not a playoff team, but enough to land us in the middle of the pack -- leaving us with crumbs with potential for draft picks just look at last year's lineup -- we should've been bottom dwellers with those guys -- instead we almost made the playoffs, one of the teams that battled for the eight spot, result? Marshall

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On Holiday
    Posts
    2,579
    vCash
    500
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=776322

    Hornets fans are looking for some good Eric Gordon trades if you're interested hit it up (:



  9. #189
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,766
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=776322

    Hornets fans are looking for some good Eric Gordon trades if you're interested hit it up (:
    Can't trade for him for the duration of his deal so I think you're stuck with him mate.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,669
    vCash
    1500
    Kenyon Martin?? He could be the spark off the bench we need. He plays hard on both sides of the floor.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    58
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Kenyon Martin?? He could be the spark off the bench we need. He plays hard on both sides of the floor.
    YES PLEASE! If he is willing to play for the vet min then he definately needs to be brought in! I say we waive Dionte Garrett(the guy will never see playing time playing behind the guards we have), throw Kieff at the end of the bench until he figures things out and have Martin come off the bench.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,669
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^I prefer getting rid of Zeller and letting Kieff play along side Martin and Gortat only. No O'neal unless we playing big teams like LA.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    359
    vCash
    1500
    i say we should tank this season. Get 1st or 2nd pick, hopefully Lakers do bad and we get mid round pick.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,514
    vCash
    1500
    Dudley lakers 1st and other first we got.
    For
    Iggy

    Our 2 guard spot is wasted right now! We need an all star there! We would have been great of we traded for harden! But we crapped the bed! So we gotta go after a top 5 sg!
    Suns
    Cardinals

    2015 ARIZONA WILL OWN THE SPORTS WORLD.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    877
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kjdills13 View Post
    Dudley lakers 1st and other first we got.
    For
    Iggy

    Our 2 guard spot is wasted right now! We need an all star there! We would have been great of we traded for harden! But we crapped the bed! So we gotta go after a top 5 sg!
    I dont see why Denver considers that. They are already a young deep team, a couple mid/late 1sts dont do much for them, especially to offset the dramatic talent difference between Iggy and Dudley.

Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •