Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Have you ever been arrested?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 33.33%
  • No

14 66.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Experiences with Probation & Drug Testing

Im sure I am not the only one on PSD whose ever been on probation in the past (or on it right now...)It ****ing sucks lol. Anyways, I made this thread because I wanted to hear some stories about trying to past drug tests, or breaking probation - im curious to know what the consequences were...I am currently on probation for six months, which will end in January. I have to get drug tested once a month, which essentially means no more smoking the mary jane until January . I am considering taking the risk of using the one week window immediately after my DT to smoke, cause I know Marijuanna/THC stays in your system for about 3 weeks.

Anyways I just wanna hear if theres any stories out there regarding drug tests or police encounters while on probation.

vCash
    Dude, if you are going to get tested at the same time each month, then go ahead and smoke just a few one-hitters a day for a week and then give yourself 3 weeks to clean up... During that time do activities that make you sweat to get the THC out of your system

vCash
    I am going be a PO and did my internship in a probation office. They test randomly at the one I was at. As a guy you can't really beat the test, but a girl hid a tube of clean pee in her vag with foil around it then When it came time to pee poked a hole in the tube, she got caught though lol then I got to help take her to jail.
    But they watch you pee so you can't fake it.

vCash
    Don't risk it. I was on a 6 month probation when I was 17-18 and even then I was smart enough to just not smoke.

vCash
    It amazes me how far people go to smoke weed. I used to smoke but it was never something I needed to do. I have seen tons of people smoke while on probation and it baffles me how people can risk it. Most times they get caught and I love the excuses that is probably the best part of the job is listening to the excuses.

vCash
    how about not smoking at all until your probation is up?

vCash
    Why smoke if you are going to get tested?

Is it really worth it to possibly end up jail?

You might need to re-evaluate why you need/want to smoke at all. It's obviously not worth it. Don't do it, at all.

vCash
    Most places will let you fail a test or two before taking you to jail

vCash
    If it's that serious here is some friendly advice. DON'T SMOKE! If it's such a big deal for you to smoke then deal with the consequences. Then after you do, think about if you'd do it again or not.

vCash
    just suck it up and dont smoke until janaury man. not worth risking it
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I was on proba for 2 years it ended up being 4 years+ 30 days in jail + 60 days house arrest due to violating twice.They also tried to give me a 9 month mandatory for being involved in a fight at school. The point is DONT violate or suffer the consequences. Trust me from experience its not worth it. The idgaf attitude + sneaking smoking is a setup for violation that's exactly what they want from u so do yourself a favor dont.
    49ersssss

vCash
    Drink Cranberry juice
    Exercise
    Sauna/Steam Room
    Eat antioxidants (pomegranetes, blueberries, other fruit).

vCash
    Just don't smoke. If you think this probation sucks then wait until you get caught and have your probation extended or possibly jail time. Its just not worth it.

vCash
    Don't be an idiot, just don't smoke.
    If you fail your drug test, it's a breach and you'll probably go back to jail.
    Its happened to so many of my buddies, and trust me, you feel like a moron going back to prison for the next few months.
    I've also had buddies go in for a test, then get called back a few days later for another one. Your PO calls you and you have to go in.

Probation is a period where they wanna see if you can follow the rules, and if you can, then you're off the hook. Something is wrong with you if you have a small window of time to prove yourself, and they say "all we want is for you to not smoke weed, so don't do it, because we're gonna test you" and you go ahead and smoke weed.

If you read a thread on PSD about some NFL player getting caught smoking weed while he was on probation you'd rip him apart for his stupidity, don't be that idiot.

vCash
    Don't smoke. Just take the 6 month punishment. Don't risk getting caught and having it lengthening or having to go to jail. It's not worth it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast