• Elway

23 67.65%
  • Romo

11 32.35%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Romo > Elway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    No, that's just someone who backs himself into a corner with his own homerism and takes it personally and gets defensive when someone calls him out on it.
    It's crazy how so many people who respond to you have "anger management issues," isn't it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    It's crazy how so many people who respond to you have "anger management issues," isn't it?
    Honestly you are the only one I say that to. It's not that I always disagree with you--I don't. In fact, I think you know your **** sometimes. But does every single post you make have to be laced with so much hostility? It could take years off your life, man. I'm not trying to be a dick at all, just calling it like I see it.

vCash
    Honestly you are the only one I say that to. It's not that I always disagree with you--I don't. In fact, I think you know your **** sometimes. But does every single post you make have to be laced with so much hostility? It could take years off your life, man. I'm not trying to be a dick at all, just calling it like I see it.
    I don't believe my memory is mistaken when I recall you saying the same thing to hugepatsfan, bosox, pinstripe, legendx, and others in addition to myself who still haven't learned not to waste our time with particular Giants fans who decide to join this site.

Part of it is you being a dick, making things personal and avoiding the content of the post to focus on what you take to be the tone of the post. The other part is you avoiding the content of the post.

vCash
    I don't believe my memory is mistaken when I recall you saying the same thing to hugepatsfan, bosox, pinstripe, legendx, and others in addition to myself who still haven't learned not to waste our time with particular Giants fans who decide to join this site.

Part of it is you being a dick, making things personal and avoiding the content of the post to focus on what you take to be the tone of the post. The other part is you avoiding the content of the post.
    No, I've called them far worse things than angry. Your anger is so apparent in every post. Other posters constantly call you out on it. I want you to really have a good think about that, whether or not you expend too much negative energy on this site. It can't be healthy. Don't you think that would increase your overall health and well-being if you decided to stop being so hostile?

vCash
    No, I've called them far worse things than angry. Your anger is so apparent in every post. Other Giants homers that nobody else takes seriously constantly call you out on it. I want you to really have a good think about that, whether or not you expend too much negative energy on this site. It can't be healthy. Don't you think that would increase your overall health and well-being if you decided to stop being so hostile?
    And you continue to personally attack a poster you disagree with. Don't worry, you'll grow up sometime. It might take a couple more bans, but it'll happen.

vCash
    And you continue to personally attack a poster you disagree with. Don't worry, you'll grow up sometime. It might take a couple more bans, but it'll happen.
    LOL who is attacking? I'm offering you some peace, because if these posts are any indication, you could use some. I don't mean to offend you at all. Perhaps some yoga or just a few minutes of conscious breathing daily would help? This constant outflow of hostility can't be good on the soul.

vCash
    LOL who is attacking? I'm offering you some peace, because if these posts are any indication, you could use some. I don't mean to offend you at all. Perhaps some yoga or just a few minutes of conscious breathing daily would help? This constant outflow of hostility can't be good on the soul.
    What are you hoping to accomplish by attacking me like this? Is there something other than avoiding the fact that Romo proved all you Giants homers wrong last week? Or is it that all there is? You can't tell me that you care about my well-being, especially since I use the same tone that apparently offends you in most of my posts, including the ones where I speak well of Eli. You don't respond saying that I need help after those posts, so it's pretty safe to say you simply have issue with the fact that Romo proved you wrong and succeeded in the 4th quarter and I'm pointing that out, not with the fact that you take my tone...in text...on the internet...to mean that I'm angry and need help.

vCash
    romo did make the giants his girlfriend...

and talking about anger, romo has flustered you so much, made you soooo angry, you made not 1, but 2 identical threads comparing romo to elway.

is that all you got?!?!?! lol.

cowboys 1-0
    giants 0-2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    romo did make the giants his girlfriend...

and talking about anger, romo has flustered you so much, made you soooo angry, you made not 1, but 2 identical threads comparing romo to elway.

is that all you got?!?!?! lol.

cowboys 1-0
    giants 0-2.
    Romo played a great game. Taking nothing away from him. Best week 1 QB ever. I bet he leads the league in QB rating this year.

vCash
    Romo played a great game. Taking nothing away from him. Best week 1 QB ever. I bet he leads the league in QB rating this year.
    thank you. we finally agree on something.

vCash
    No, that's just someone responding to your clownish amount of hostility in every single post you make.
    He's a kid with anger management issues. Laugh the skippy off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    this my point. you always scream context and crpa when it helps you but not when it hurts. you come making threads after he plays bad, but are suspisocily quite when he plays well. the bad play says it all, but the good doesn't to you somehow. i find it funny you give me those examples, whe i am the one who clealry doesn't look at one game to mean more than that while you take every game when it helps what you want it to help like its all that matters

thats why its obvious you are simply a romo hater

blah, blah, blah - he's as close to being Elway as you are. One game hardly makes up for a career of mishaps with the most on the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    blah, blah, blah - he's as close to being Elway as you are. One game hardly makes up for a career of mishaps with the most on the line.
    first of all, i didnt say he was on par with elway. seocnd of all proof you are a romo hater right there, because romo doesn't have that histroy. you just see it happen onc eor twice and assume is happens all the time which is not the case
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    first of all, i didnt say he was on par with elway. seocnd of all proof you are a romo hater right there, because romo doesn't have that histroy. you just see it happen onc eor twice and assume is happens all the time which is not the case
    LOL - yeah, ok. It's not about history, winning, playoffs, superbowl, etc. It's about fantasy football for your type.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    LOL - yeah, ok. It's not about history, winning, playoffs, superbowl, etc. It's about fantasy football for your type.
    its not about histroy for you, since you obviously think history is whatever you want to have happened vs what did happen, as made obvious by you thinking romo always chokes in big situations which is far from true
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast