• Elway

23 67.65%
  • Romo

11 32.35%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Romo > Elway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Romo is never clutch and is a robot programmed to fail every 4th quarter.
    Monday Morning Lombardi

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Monday Morning Lombardi
    I know, right? The next time he throws an interception in the 4th will be a much bigger deal than games like this because it's more conducive to your predetermined (and bogus) perspective.

vCash
    Monday Morning Lombardi
    funny, since thats basically what happens to romo every time he does something wrong. so it matter when he does something bad, but not when he does something good? hmmmmm.........
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    To many on this forum, statistics are the be-all end-all. They try to say that they use stats to discuss broader issues about players, but continuously make arguments providing nothing but stats alone. Since this is the case, yes, it is a question whether Elway is better than Romo.
    Just because you take it that way, doesn't mean that's what anyone means.

And all you do is continually spew this **** out your mouth, yet rarely bring any arguments besides the rings. That's the only thing you have in this argument.

vCash
    this thread is a joke....

the come from behind wins
    the playoff wins
    the number of superbowls
    the superbowl wins

comparing elway and romo is like comparing montana and schaub.

vCash
    What the joke is that there are that many mentally challenged folk that voted for Romo.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    LOL why is this even a thread ELway is a hall of famer while Romo is not even a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    LOL why is this even a thread ELway is a hall of famer while Romo is not even a top 5 QB
    Because a certain poster thinks he's going to prove a point with this thread.

vCash
    Romo is never clutch and is a robot programmed to fail every 4th quarter.
    Complete BS.

http://www.sports-reference.com/blog...in-the-clutch/

vCash
    I know, right? The next time he throws an interception in the 4th will be a much bigger deal than games like this because it's more conducive to your predetermined (and bogus) perspective.

See anger managerment or attempt to recognize it's one game against the 5th corner on the NYG.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    +1

this generation just doesn't get it and are more intune with fantasy than reality. They'll praise RGIII just as they praised Cam Newtown last season and Josh Freeman the previous season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    funny, since thats basically what happens to romo every time he does something wrong. so it matter when he does something bad, but not when he does something good? hmmmmm.........
    Game 1 against the 5th CB doesn't make up for a resume of chokes. Congrats fantasy fans, sell high and certainly sell before January.

I can also laugh at Aaron Rodgers tonight too. Not ever defense is a NFC North defense.

Ny Jets just took over NY and the NFL

vCash
    See anger managerment or attempt to recognize it's one game against the 5th corner on the NYG.
    Is that you, Mr Haha? Pretend the person who proved you wrong has anger management issues so you don't have to continue to embarrass yourself?

vCash
    Game 1 against the 5th CB doesn't make up for a resume of chokes. Congrats fantasy fans, sell high and certainly sell before January.

I can also laugh at Aaron Rodgers tonight too. Not ever defense is a NFC North defense.

Ny Jets just took over NY and the NFL
    this my point. you always scream context and crpa when it helps you but not when it hurts. you come making threads after he plays bad, but are suspisocily quite when he plays well. the bad play says it all, but the good doesn't to you somehow. i find it funny you give me those examples, whe i am the one who clealry doesn't look at one game to mean more than that while you take every game when it helps what you want it to help like its all that matters

thats why its obvious you are simply a romo hater
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Is that you, Mr Haha? Pretend the person who proved you wrong has anger management issues so you don't have to continue to embarrass yourself?
    No, that's just someone responding to your clownish amount of hostility in every single post you make.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast