Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who is better?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • JPP

    13 56.52%
  • Cole

    10 43.48%
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    18,386
    vCash
    1500

    JPP vs. Trent Cole

    Simple question: Who is better right now?
    DUDA


    Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

    with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    We've already had this thread before.

    I would say JPP, then again I think he's the 2nd best 4-3 DE in the NFL. He's also incredibly versatile as he can play any position along the line and he does play every position along the line every game.

    Don't get me wrong though, Cole is a monster in his own right and I have him in my top 5 4-3 DEs.
    Last edited by krisxsong; 09-28-2012 at 09:38 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,924
    vCash
    1500
    Seeing as neither is on my team and I see them both play often...

    Honestly factoring age and injury history give me JPP.

    JPP is the better pass rusher right now but Cole is still a tad more complete.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post
    Seeing as neither is on my team and I see them both play often...

    Honestly factoring age and injury history give me JPP.

    JPP is the better pass rusher right now but Cole is still a tad more complete.
    JPP is a monster against the run, and I think Trent Cole is not the run defender he once was.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    28
    vCash
    1500
    Tough call, but i would have to go with trent cole. JPP always has a few bonehead plays expected, while i dont with cole

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Call me crazy, but I think Trent Cole is still the most complete DE in the league and there is only one I'd take ahead of him at that is Jared Allen right now.

    If JPP puts up another season like last year, then he will gladly change my mind, but until then I still like Cole.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    Call me crazy, but I think Trent Cole is still the most complete DE in the league and there is only one I'd take ahead of him at that is Jared Allen right now.

    If JPP puts up another season like last year, then he will gladly change my mind, but until then I still like Cole.
    You're not crazy, but he has not been as stout against the run as he once was.

    A few years ago IMO he was the 2nd best RE in the game behind Allen and there was nothing he couldn't do.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    You're not crazy, but he has not been as stout against the run as he once was.

    A few years ago IMO he was the 2nd best RE in the game behind Allen and there was nothing he couldn't do.
    He's definitely slowed down this season, but at the same time, I still trust the guy immensely. I think he can still hold that title. But at the same time, I see why JPP is nipping at his heals if he hasn't already surpassed him.

    Right now if I was to cast my vote though it's 50.8% Cole, 49.2% JPP.

    Something about Cole I just absolutely love and outside of JA there isn't another DE I'd rather have as of right this very moment.

    I do think more then likely though that JPP surpasses him by season's end.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    6,537
    vCash
    31948
    I'll take Cole.
    Very close though.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,580
    vCash
    1500

    JPP vs. Trent Cole

    Peppers



    our future

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Peppers
    Ditto, Peppers is by a pretty wide margin the most dominant defensive end in the league.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    peppers
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    18,386
    vCash
    1500
    So, Peppers wins then lol
    DUDA


    Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

    with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    73
    vCash
    1500
    Off course JPP.

  15. #15
    Zep's Avatar
    Zep is offline Another Caucasian, Gary.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,784
    vCash
    1500
    I'll take JPP personally, but I agree it's close.


    Thanks to vick27m for the userbar.

    A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •