2012 GIANTS FANS PICK 'EM

2 things I have to say first, since people tend to ignore them every year:

1. WHEN YOU NAME YOUR "PICK SET" USE THE SAME NAME AS YOUR PSD NAME!!
Ex. My pick set name is: GGGGG-Men
So we know who's who and it makes bragging and winner info a lot easier to sort out. This league is meant for Giants fans only, so if you're not a Giants fan on here or you don't use your PSD name in the league, you may be booted out of the league.

2. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend that once you sign up you take 10 minutes to go through your picks FOR EVERY WEEK OF THE SEASON. Even if you just cruise through........sorry, sorry......cruz through......and pick all home teams. You can always change your picks later on as that week comes up. This way if you forget one week for whatever reason, you'll at least have SOMETHING in there. Better to get a few right than to get a big fat ZERO one week that will ruin your standings.

Ok, with that out of the way it's time for 2012 Pick 'Em!!! For those who don't know, we use a Yahoo! Pick 'Em format, no spread, no confidence points, just straight win/lose for every game, every week. We'll be going straight through the playoffs this year too!

Here's what you need to do:

Click here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem and click on "Join A Group"

Enter our group's info:
Group Name: PSD Giants Fans Pick 'Em
Group ID#: 18894
Password: BigBlue

Name your Pick 'Em set with the same name as your PSD name (but you already knew that )

Go through every week of the season and make at least some pick for each game, so if you forget one week you don't get a zero. Trust me it's worth it and you can always change your picks later.