Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,009 of 1009
    vCash
    Bargnani/Fields/Gray and a 2nd Rd Pick (close to late first as of now) for Gasol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    As a starter but the 6th man would still be Crawford no?
    It's hard to say because Bledsoe is another productive guard that they have on their roster and Del Negro likes giving Green 18 minutes a night for some reason. As well, when Hill comes back, some of their SG minutes will be allotted for some of their SFs because I think they're superior defenders than the players they have at the SG position.

I see both are on pace matching their career numbers. So the 8 games that you mentioned is too small of a sample to conclude that they both cannot sustain it.
    I'm not concluding simply based off of a 8 game sample. I'm concluding based off of the fact that they started the season with ridiculous percentages (I think one of them was shooting 60% from the 3 to start the season). Those %s are now drastically lower. They're on pace for their career averages, not their career bests.

I said they are having breakout seasons, I didn't say that this in future tense. So partially you agree that they are on a hot streak.
    A breakout season implies that it's a sustainable level of production resulting from the development or maturity of a player. A hot streak is not a break out season especially when they started off the season shooting over 55% from the field and over 60% from the 3. These are unrealistic %s given their career averages.

My bad, my impression of you clouded my comprehension process .
    I don't know why you're being such a dick but okay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    It's hard to say because Bledsoe is another productive guard that they have on their roster and Del Negro likes giving Green 18 minutes a night for some reason. As well, when Hill comes back, some of their SG minutes will be allotted for some of their SFs because I think they're superior defenders than the players they have at the SG position.

I'm not concluding simply based off of a 8 game sample. I'm concluding based off of the fact that they started the season with ridiculous percentages (I think one of them was shooting 60% from the 3 to start the season). Those %s are now drastically lower. They're on pace for their career averages, not their career bests.

A breakout season implies that it's a sustainable level of production resulting from the development or maturity of a player. A hot streak is not a break out season especially when they started off the season shooting over 55% from the field and over 60% from the 3. These are unrealistic %s given their career averages.

I don't know why you're being such a dick but okay.
    We cannot meet eye on this, I believe that all the players that I referred to IMO are having breakout seasons at this point. Can they sustain this pace, time will tell. You obviously have a different point of view so I respect that. I apologize that I was being a dick but I can't help it .

vCash
    We cannot meet eye on this, I believe that all the players that I referred to IMO are having breakout seasons at this point. Can they sustain this pace, time will tell. You obviously have a different point of view so I respect that. I apologize that I was being a dick but I can't help it .
    I don't know how you can claim this when their current production is not even close to their statistical prime (except for Crawford and Mayo but they're shooting well above their career bests).

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768