Ed Davis for A.Gee
    for Alonzo Gee? no

and isn't he a free agent?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
    Ed Davis for A.Gee
    IMO I wouldn't even trade Alan Anderson for Gee

vCash
    just looking at the players on my sig is havin me dying for the new season...anyone a lil disappointing that so many teams seemed to have made good moves also? Looks like half the NBA made big deals, of course not all will work out. Hopefully we grab a playoff spot! my gut tells me this year we may be 9th or 10th with all the new guys taking a while to gel, but hey that means the pick to Houston wont be to great which is good
    Twitter me PSDers I follow back @Electrro

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    i don't either to be honest

but at the trade deadline things could happen, like calderon may say to trade him because he won't resign with the raptors

i'd resign him for 5 million max, 3 yr deal
    I think BC will trade Jose as soon as he can if the right deal is there. I can't see him not making another trade by trade deadline seeing as its BC's contract year.

vCash
    Do you guys really think that the threat of Jose not resigning with us is going to make any difference? Many would say that is a god thing ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    Do you guys really think that the threat of Jose not resigning with us is going to make any difference? Many would say that is a god thing ....
    Jose is a good player that could help get us a good/decent trade. Letting him walk away for nothing would be stupid.

vCash
    all depends what's available at the deadline for jose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    IMO I wouldn't even trade Alan Anderson for Gee
    very funny... hahaha! being a star in Europe cant guarantee he will be great in NBA.
    Last edited by Xplicit; 08-15-2012 at 12:40 AM.
    Angel

vCash
    very funny... hahaha! being a star in Europe cant guarantee he will be great in NBA.
    Never stated that Anderson would be a star, both Anderson and Gee kinda suck

vCash
    Never stated that Anderson would be a star, both Anderson and Gee kinda suck
    Gee got potential though and he averaged 5.1 rebounds a game thats pretty good for a small forward if you ask me.
    Last edited by I Rock Shaqs; 08-15-2012 at 04:09 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    Gee got potential though and he averaged 5.1 rebounds a game thats pretty good for a small forward if you ask me.
    That's nice but do we really need another SF? We have Fields and Kleiza. Gee is no upgrade so there's no use of him here. He's getting some playing time at CLE, so it's better for him to stay there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    how bout fields & ed davis for w.chandler

lowry/calderon
    dero/ross
    chandler/kleiza
    bargs/acy
    jonas/gray

ahhhh yaaa baby
    I like it, but people on here seem to value Davis much higher than I do. Frankly I think he's just a trade throw-in waiting to be used: "Calderon + a young big with potential." Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that he could be a 10-10 guy in the making but he'll never crack the top line over Bargs and rotting on the bench of one of the league's worst teams won't really make other gm's drool. How much can we get for a backup PF when there are so many teams that are stacked at that position? If we were allowed to trade Fields and Ed for a player that make around the same (if not, less? I think...) than Landry but is better than both of the players we're giving up how can it be called a lateral move? Oh well.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    That's nice but do we really need another SF? We have Fields and Kleiza. Gee is no upgrade so there's no use of him here. He's getting some playing time at CLE, so it's better for him to stay there.
    Yeah, and wasn't that playing for one of the only few teams that was worse than us?

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    That cleveland fan really seems to overvalue their players, I found this in the Cavs forum.

I would rather not trade Andy for D.Williams. much better to make a trade for Raptors Ed Davis and Terence Ross or Rockets rookies.
    Last edited by Tmath; 08-15-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast