Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Raptors Signing and Trades: August-September Edition

New thread

vCash

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    over / under on this reaching more than one page.......

vCash
    We need to get one of the SF's from Denver somehow. We're just solid right now at that position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    We need to get one of the SF's from Denver somehow. We're just solid right now at that position.
    BC is done for now, the only thing he is concerned about upgrading is his wardrobe.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    how bout fields & ed davis for w.chandler

lowry/calderon
    dero/ross
    chandler/kleiza
    bargs/acy
    jonas/gray

ahhhh yaaa baby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

lowry/calderon
    dero/ross
    chandler/kleiza
    bargs/acy
    jonas/gray

ahhhh yaaa baby
    We don't really improve by this trade, its a lateral move at best.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Also Fields can't be traded until December 15th

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

lowry/calderon
    dero/ross
    chandler/kleiza
    bargs/acy
    jonas/gray

ahhhh yaaa baby
    I like it, but people on here seem to value Davis much higher than I do. Frankly I think he's just a trade throw-in waiting to be used: "Calderon + a young big with potential." Don't get me wrong, I like the fact that he could be a 10-10 guy in the making but he'll never crack the top line over Bargs and rotting on the bench of one of the league's worst teams won't really make other gm's drool. How much can we get for a backup PF when there are so many teams that are stacked at that position? If we were allowed to trade Fields and Ed for a player that make around the same (if not, less? I think...) than Landry but is better than both of the players we're giving up how can it be called a lateral move? Oh well.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Chandler is definitely not worth Fields and Davis

If we are going to make a trade, I'd rather it be for a big name

We have so many guys now that can be traded for many reasons, whether it be Calderon because he's an expiring, Davis because he's young and we have a logjam at PF, Derozan because he's up for an extension, or even Kleiza if he can prove to be effective when healthy. These guys can be packaged up for something than a Wilson Chandler.

What if Tyreke Evans starts off garbage again? I rather try and get him because with the excess amount of guys we have now, we should be looking to grab some big talent and Chandler is not that guy that can put us ahead

vCash
    I have a feeling josh smith will be traded during the mid of the year. TOronto should push hard for him. he would be the best player on the raptors who can play defense. Would you trade bargnani up front for josh smith? He can also play some 3 because of his quickness and versatility, but hes better suited as a PF
    [CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    I have a feeling josh smith will be traded during the mid of the year. TOronto should push hard for him. he would be the best player on the raptors who can play defense. Would you trade bargnani up front for josh smith? He can also play some 3 because of his quickness and versatility, but hes better suited as a PF
    I wouldn't trade him for Bargs though. I really like Smith but sometimes he gets carried away and thinks he can shoot the ball more, than he can. I think he's better suited for a playoff team though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    J.Smith is an expiring and will be an unrestricted FA, it makes no sense trading our best player for someone who will leave once the season is over.

If your going to trade Bargs, you would want to trade him for a controllable player.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    The only players that I can see mostly involved in a trade is Calderon and Davis

I can't see Amir Johnson going since we can use the amnesty clause on him, and that is more reason to hold onto him

Calderon is an expiring and would help a team that wants to push further into the playoffs, and Davis is a PF that is young, and has potential but there is a logjam at PF

With that said, the only trade that I could see happening is to target a star quality wingmen which would mean we would probably include one of our wingers (kleiza or derozan) in a package

vCash
    I don"t see any more deals.

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast