Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Yankees / Giants (VETOED)

Yankees trade: SP Salazar Slytherin (ML)

Giants trade: 1st-15th round pick.

vCash
    I'm lucky Po likes me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    done

vCash
    Doesn't this need TC? Cause I would have vetoed it if so.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    It did, but seeing none of you guys voted on it, Ron and I voted via AIM.

vCash
    I'm sorry that I spent the weekend out of town and posted from work when you normally sim at 8PM. I had to think about this trade because I didn't think it was fair which is why I posted an hour or so later than the other one.

There was no point in rushing this trade considering it's not for a game sim where JD needs him or he'll miss out. Might as well disband the trade council if you're gonna vote for **** on your own. Quite frankly it's not your call to make.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

vCash
    And as an aside it never said TC which is probably why Doog and Strife didn't vote. So don't give me this crap about not voting on it sooner.

I'm not mad that the trade went through, because Doog/Strife could have passed it. I'm mad that you didn't bother giving us adequate time to vote on it when the trade was made 3-4 hours ago.

That's ridiculous and you know it.

vCash
    What's with the attitude? Nobody voted on this trade, so Ron and I acted as the TC votes and it was passed. Why are you taking offense to it?

vCash
    Im well aware its not what I should get but here is the problem. NO ONE WOULD GIVE ME ANYTHING. I've tried for two weeks to get anything and this is by far the best deal I have gotten. I am rebuilding, and he does me no good on my team, at least I get a draft pick now.

It's not for lack of trying, but when I get offered garbage pitchers that are already 26 what am I to do?

I am not going to call out GM's but I couldnt get a 90-90-50 pitcher out of a GM, young

Not a 65-90-75 pitcher, young.

Did get offered a 75-50-75 23yrd old OF'er with a 75-50-55 SP.

Those were the three recent discussions. The top two werent accepted by the other party the bottom was probably my best offer.

vCash
    Twitchy, if you're reading my comment with an attitude, that was not how i intended it. I worded it poorly (and i realize that after re-reading it), but i wasn't intending to give you any attitude.

vCash
    Po, what are you talking about? Nobody's saying this is a bad trade... The issue is a misunderstanding. Our procedures have been that if the TC doesn't vote, we either don't let it through at that sim, or Ron and/or I act as TC and vote instead. I worded it poorly to Twitchy and he read it as if I were giving him a hard time (in his defense, i'm usually a dick, so yeah).

vCash
    TK this is what I was referring to:

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Doesn't this need TC? Cause I would have vetoed it if so.
    I am not getting in the middle of the TC thing, just defending my trade and its reasoning.

vCash
    Ah I didn't see the 2nd part of that, sorry. I must have read it as "voted" not "vetoed".

vCash
    Hey... That's 90-90-50 SP is still boosting!
    TKO Royals GM 2015 -2040
    "Ain't nothin' but a KC thang"
    12 - 100 Win Seasons
    5 - AL Pennants
    3 - World Series Titles

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    I think it's fine.

And then. He made them pancakes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast