Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    vCash
    Vikings beat the Packers 37-34! Bears out of the playoffs
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    It's crazy to think that the top 3 teams in the NFL draft could all be in the playoffs this year.

vCash
    With no help from the lions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    It's crazy to think that the top 3 teams in the NFL draft could all be in the playoffs this year.
    Rams didn't make it.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    If it weren't for the damn Browns what I said would have been true. Although is true the Rams were # 2, the Skins did trade up for that pick.

vCash
    Is it Spring Training yet?
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    I thought this was spring training...don't we as lions fans play for the draft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Oh man I cant wait. What a pitching staff. It kind of snuck up on me...I was so enamoured over the last couple years with the budding offense, then BOOM...monster pitching staff! Cant wait for this year.

vCash
    I don't know if this has been posted yet, but did anyone else see McCarthy throw the challenge flag right after they called a fumble at the goaline. They picked up the flag and said that "The play had already started going under review". But from what I saw, it looked like he threw the flag immediately ala Schwartz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketheadZ06 View Post
    I don't know if this has been posted yet, but did anyone else see McCarthy throw the challenge flag right after they called a fumble at the goaline. They picked up the flag and said that "The play had already started going under review". But from what I saw, it looked like he threw the flag immediately ala Schwartz.
    Yeah, that was talked about when it happened. Total BS. Even the commentators said something like "Detroit fans can't be happy" or something like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Yeah, that was talked about when it happened. Total BS. Even the commentators said something like "Detroit fans can't be happy" or something like that.
    Jordy grabbed it and tried to hide it lol
    weird

vCash
    Yeah but the commentators can say "Detroit fans can't be happy" after almost any play and it would apply.

vCash
    Its a stupid ****ing rule and of course we got the most ****ed by it.

I hate the NFL.
    2013 PSD Lions Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    CHALLANGE flag rules & offensive pass interference only apply against the lions.
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Running Backs
    Top 5
    1) Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings: 454 DYAR (459 rushing DYAR, -5 receiving)
    2) Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks: 410 DYAR (361 rushing DYAR, 48 receiving)
    3) C.J. Spiller, Buffalo Bills: 392 DYAR (301 rushing DYAR, 92 receiving)
    4) Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers: 317 DYAR (268 rushing DYAR, 49 receiving)
    5) Ahmad Bradshaw, New York Giants: 265 DYAR (230 rushing DYAR, 35 receiving)
    Analysis: Not many surprises here. Although Peterson's season wasn't quite as impressive as his yardage numbers would indicate (as discussed last week, he is stuffed for a loss far more often than most elite backs), he still had enough rushing value to top the list of all players at his position despite finishing below replacement level as a receiver. With a surge in the final game, Peterson ends up with the 11th-highest rushing DYAR total since 1991, and the highest since LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006. Lynch set career highs with 1,590 yards rushing and 5.0 yards per carry. Spiller averaged 6.0 yards on 207 carries. He and Peterson (6.0 yard average on 348 carries) are the fifth and sixth players in NFL history to top 6.0 yards per rush on at least 200 carries, joining Jim Brown, O.J. Simpson, Barry Sanders, and Jamaal Charles. Bradshaw's an odd case. He had only six rushing touchdowns on the season, but he led the league in red zone rushing value, as he constantly put his teammates in position to score while rarely crossing the goal-line himself. The two names who just missed the list also warrant mention. Joique Bell of the Detroit Lions finished a few decimal points behind Bradshaw. With 52 catches for 485 yards, he has become one of the league's premier receivers at his position. In seventh place was Washington's rookie sensation Alfred Morris. He finished fifth in rushing value alone, but was below replacement level as a receiver, and he failed to make the top ten rookie seasons since 1991.
    Bottom 5
    1) Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions: -128 DYAR
    2) Alex Smith, Cleveland Browns: -80 DYAR
    3) Clay Harbor, Philadelphia Eagles: -78 DYAR
    4) Kellen Davis, Chicago Bears: -53 DYAR
    5) Evan Moore, Seattle Seahawks/Philadelphia Eagles: -53 DYAR
    Analysis: Pettigrew had 59 catches for 567 yards, but a catch rate of just 58 percent (average for tight ends was 64 percent) and he fumbled four times. No other tight end fumbled more than twice. Smith's catch rate was an impressive 72 percent, but only two of his catches gained first downs, and his other 11 catches totaled – totaled – 20 yards. Harbor averaged 7.4 yards per catch, worst of any tight end with at least 25 receptions. He went on injured reserve in December, and his replacement was much, much worse. Davis' catch rate was only 43 percent. And finally there's Moore. The Seahawks threw him seven passes. He produced one completion, one DPI, five incompletes, and 6 total yards. He was waived in December, and Philadelphia signed him to replace Harbor, which sounds like some kind of sick prank on, well, everyone. They threw him two passes; both were incomplete.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/qui...ds-2012-review
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 01-02-2013 at 12:28 AM.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast