Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Just don't understand how we can pass protect really great most of the time. And then there are some plays where our O-Line gets destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    I guess I just finally realized that rocket is the only one around here that knows anything and the rest of you guys are dicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Just don't understand how we can pass protect really great most of the time. And then there are some plays where our O-Line gets destroyed.
    because no oline is perfecT?

vCash
    I will take it a step further and say Stafford has a very quick release so the oline looks good frequently...however when coverage from the defense makes Stafford go through his entire progressions or hold the ball longer than 2.5 seconds thats when our oline falls apart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    I will take it a step further and say Stafford has a very quick release so the oline looks good frequently...however when coverage from the defense makes Stafford go through his entire progressions or hold the ball longer than 2.5 seconds thats when our oline falls apart.
    you can say that about any oline in the nfl. an oline can only block for so long.

vCash
    In Fairley's 6 starts he has 18 pressures, 3 sacks, 15 tackles, and 16 stuffs. Over a full 16 game season that equates to:

48 pressures, 8 sacks, 40 tackles, 42 stuffs.

Based on last season, the pressure and sack numbers would have led the league for DT's and tackles and stuffs would have been 3rd and 2nd most in the league.

I really hope this guy can stay out of trouble. ****ing beast.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 12-06-2012 at 06:37 AM.

vCash
    http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap...re-their-picks

Bucky Brooks has Nick Harris as his probowl punter for the NFC. What an idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap...re-their-picks

Bucky Brooks has Nick Harris as his probowl punter for the NFC. What an idiot.
    Wow. Way to show u don't know **** about what is going on and just glanced at a couple of stats.

Fish Pasty

vCash
    There's a great chance the week 17 game against the Bears could be the decider for the Bears to make the playoffs or not (assuming they lose to GB next week). Hope we can knock em out like they did to use back in the late 90's (I think) in week 17... nothing else to play for.

vCash
    There's a great chance the week 17 game against the Bears could be the decider for the Bears to make the playoffs or not (assuming they lose to GB next week). Hope we can knock em out like they did to use back in the late 90's (I think) in week 17... nothing else to play for.
    I really hope we can ruin their season as well.

vCash
    lol i think we'll beat them.

I guess I just finally realized that rocket is the only one around here that knows anything and the rest of you guys are dicks.

vCash
    Christmas Eve 2000, I was in Germany so it was on late, I'm sure you and all other Lion fans would like that, the way things are going you may just get that chance.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Christmas Eve 2000, I was in Germany so it was on late, I'm sure you and all other Lion fans would like that, the way things are going you may just get that chance.
    Well yeah, nothing else to play for at this point. Might as well attempt to make it a bad season for a division rival.

vCash
    I hope we lose out and get a top 5 pick.
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Wow. Way to show u don't know **** about what is going on and just glanced at a couple of stats.
    but even looking at stats he's almost dead last in every punting statistic.

how he still has a job boggles my mind.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    but even looking at stats he's almost dead last in every punting statistic.

how he still has a job boggles my mind.
    he would be our third punter this year is how...he was brought in to cover for someones injury.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast