Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: The Top 8 GM's

vCash

The Top 8 GM's

This is the first in a series of 4 of top 8's. Thanks for the idea Rip!

GMs
    1. D1RoseJM Setting aside all bias, just look at what he has done in his first few seasons in the sim. Hes taken two teams to being champions, and one he did as a complete rebuild job. The clear choice for me

2. Flyinhawain All the jokes about the insane contracts he gives out have some merit, but look at the reason they come about in the first place. Flyin gets not just good players, but stars. He is always in the championship chase, even this sim starting out as the lowly Celtics.

3. Carter OK, Ill set aside my bias just this once . Carter is a great GM who has guided numerous teams to championships. Hes still working on his team for this sim though, and I am eagerly awaiting the results. And no, this is not a suck-up job. This is my honest, objective opinion.

4. Phlp Phlp, like Flyin, always has his team in championship contention. That is because when his team get old, he can rely on his calling card of destroying new GMs the sim league adds. Phlp is a great GM who is not going away now, or ever.

5. Mr. Baller Another guy who is always in contention. He doesnt trade to trade, but trades for value, and the team he has now shows this.

6. Rob He does drive people crazy at times, but there is no denying that Rob is a top GM. He inherited a crappy Knicks team in this sim and is doing a great job so far as he looks to add on to past successes. Keep it up Rob.

7. Rip A guy who confuses even himself at times, Rip has shown that he is a great sim league GM. Last sim, he tried tanking his team, only to discover that they were a top 2 team in his conference. This sim, he is actually tanking, and the results look like they are showing themselves after this most recent sim.

8. BullsNumber1Fan Another noob who found instant success in the last sim, like D1. A championship or two would move up him up the ranks.

vCash
    thanks for the love, but i am not even top 10 yet.

vCash
    I don't belong on this list either. But Ill take it

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    I based this on the past 2 sims

vCash
    $1.5 mil