Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    The 12th round will be a free for all. So let's finish the 11th!!

vCash
    I'm bored, so figured I'll clarify how the playoff seedings will work since Baller asked me about it. The seedings will be like the real NBA. Top 4 seeds can be division winner. You may be asking wait, there's 3 divisions, how can there be top 4? Well just like the real NBA, division winners will be top 4 but it will also be based on the number of votes. For example, this past season in the East it was Bulls/Heat/Pacers/Celtics. Bulls, Heat and Celtics were division winners, but Pacers had a higher record than the Celtics, which is why they were the 3rd seed. Hope that makes sense. If not, message me and I will clarify.

vCash
    Tentative Schedule

Monday 9/17 at 7:00 PM CST : Draft officially concludes. There are like a handful of teams yet to make their final picks, so get your picks in by this date. If the pick isn't made, I will be forced to DQ your team. You've had more than enough time to make the pick prior to this deadline.

Tuesday 9/18 to Saturday 9/22 : Trading/Cutting period. Cutting means you can cut a player in the assigned thread, which will be posted at the time, and pick up someone that is not drafted. You will still be responsible for the cut player's salary though. Final trading will occur during this time as well. *This is a rough schedule. If people request more time for trading, it can be pushed back a day or two.

Monday 9/24 7:00 PM CST : Clubhouse checks will occur. I will be looking for salaries a lot closer than I did last time. If you are over, you will be DQ'd automatically.

Tuesday 9/25 : Playoff seed voting will begin via PM to me. Again, it's like the real NBA, so division winners can be a top 4 seed.

*Just a rough schedule for you guys.

vCash
    Trade deadline has been extended to Monday 7 PM CST per the request of a few GMs. It won't get pushed back anymore though.

vCash
    Trade deadline is tonight at 7PM CST.

Then I will give you guys two days to update your clubhouses for playoff voting. The clubhouse checks will be Wednesday at 7PM CST. If salaries don't add up, you will be DQ'd. If your clubhouse isn't updated, you will be DQ'd.

vCash
    Clubhouse checks will occur tonight at 7 PM CST when the deadline ends. I will then post a message saying it's all good or DQ teams who never updated/went over salary wise. Then you guys can PM your rankings. West ranks East. East ranks West. Thanks guys.

vCash
    Raleigh
    Blackfoot

The teams listed above have been DQ'd for not having salaries in their clubhouses of all the players or overall team salary. I gave you guys plenty of notice to update the clubhouses. The first notice was on 9/15. You guys should've been updating it as you went anyway.

The teams eligible for the playoffs can send me their rankings now. One ranking per team. East GM's will rank West teams and West GM's will rank East teams. You guys know the drill. Make note of the DQ'd teams since they don't need to be ranked. I will give you guys until Saturday at 12 PM CST to get in rankings. I will tally them up on Saturday and post matchups and stuff from there. Thanks

vCash
    I'll try getting the rankings posted by sometime tonight. I sent a PM out to a few GMs who either sent in rankings wrong or they didn't send all 15 or whatever. So have to wait for their responses. I have some meetings all day too so if I get time tonight to tally I'll do it. If not, it'll be tomorrow morning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12