Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bustedstuff14 View Post
    Shea Weber.
    Go to hell troll, and if anyone say briere should be it, or even hints at him being it, is team would have a top 5 pick come draft time, not good in the reg season at all, not worth half his salary, anyway back to the topic, I would say Timonen, if he wants to keep playing hockey I would give him another one year deal (hopefully at a lower hit) and then I think G will be more then ready for it in 2014

FLYERS/EAGLES

vCash
    yeah i say

C- timonen
    A-G
    then switch it between talbot briere and hartnell for the last assistant captain

then after this year give the C to Giroux and have him be the captain till he retires

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    I love Giroux as much as the next guy but I think it is to son to name him captain. He has really only had one season where he stood out as a leader and top player in the league. Let give him one more year and see how he responds to the added attention of being a superstar. Personally I would like to see one more standout season this year from Giroux before I am ready to name him captain for the next decade.

vCash
    Rinaldo

lol bryz

vCash
    after signing that contract for less money and the thing he sd id strongly consider hartnell. The leadership he showed there to me was great. I hope some of the young guys were watching and putting the team first leaving money on the table and not worrying about his agent and the NHLPA and what they think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard4MVP View Post
    after signing that contract for less money and the thing he sd id strongly consider hartnell. The leadership he showed there to me was great. I hope some of the young guys were watching and putting the team first leaving money on the table and not worrying about his agent and the NHLPA and what they think
    Hartnell was not doing the Flyers any favors. He was sacraficing some money for extra years and a NMC. It had nothing to do with being a "team player." Even Hartnell admitted that if he waited to UFA his value wasn't likely to go up. He might have gotten more per year somewhere else, but its unlikely he gets that plus 6 years, plus a NMC. It was an even deal for both sides.
    "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly upon our own point of view.", "The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master.", "I find your lack of faith disturbing.", "I can feel your anger... it gives you focus, it makes you stronger!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12