Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 505
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,165
    vCash
    1500
    I probably should never draft any Chiefs again


    Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,482
    vCash
    1500
    Moved up into third with my ****** team

    Tied at 7-4 with Saggysacks and Clipper. Just don't have as many points four

    Two more weeks before playoff's.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 11-20-2012 at 05:28 PM.

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Can't believe I lost to YED. Gronk went ******* for him.

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,482
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Can't believe I lost to YED. Gronk went ******* for him.
    Yeah, and then he broke his arm, at the end of the game. Your still in first with most points for, more then me and leo.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Can't believe I lost to YED. Gronk went ******* for him.
    Yeah, and then he broke his arm, at the end of the game. Your still in first with most points for, more then me and leo.
    Well that's good at least.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    18,557
    vCash
    1500
    My team is stacked with WR. Could use a QB.

    Masahiro Tanaka

    11-1| 99.2 IP| 10.20 K/9| 1.44 BB/9| 0.90 HR/9| 1.99 ERA| 2.70 FIP| 2.32 xFIP| 2.9 fWAR

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    My team is stacked with WR. Could use a QB.
    Christian Ponder for sale!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,482
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Christian Ponder for sale!
    I think he ment a good quaterback, he already has two better quaterbacks on his roster in Alex Smith and FitzPatz

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    18,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I think he ment a good quaterback, he already has two better quaterbacks on his roster in Alex Smith and FitzPatz
    I also have Big Ben and Smith was supposed to be a fill in until he is ready to go. Looks like that plan is not working out.

    Masahiro Tanaka

    11-1| 99.2 IP| 10.20 K/9| 1.44 BB/9| 0.90 HR/9| 1.99 ERA| 2.70 FIP| 2.32 xFIP| 2.9 fWAR

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,482
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    I also have Big Ben and Smith was supposed to be a fill in until he is ready to go. Looks like that plan is not working out.
    Check PM
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 11-22-2012 at 03:16 AM.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Sole possession of first place at the moment

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,482
    vCash
    1500
    I lost to JD.

    But that's okay.

    Because the giants spanked the packers.

    So I'm glad Jame Jones didn't have one catch, even know he cost me FF this week

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    18,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I lost to JD.

    But that's okay.

    Because the giants spanked the packers.

    So I'm glad Jame Jones didn't have one catch, even know he cost me FF this week
    Should have taken your advice . My #1 QBs have combined for 1.50 points the past 2 weeks! My 2 starting WR have combined for less than 20 points! I have sat Shorts the past 2 weeks and he has racked up 40 points! My team died once Big Ben went down (so did the Steelers).

    At least I'm managing my other two fantasy teams much better.

    Masahiro Tanaka

    11-1| 99.2 IP| 10.20 K/9| 1.44 BB/9| 0.90 HR/9| 1.99 ERA| 2.70 FIP| 2.32 xFIP| 2.9 fWAR

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,165
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I lost to JD.

    But that's okay.

    Because the giants spanked the packers.

    So I'm glad Jame Jones didn't have one catch, even know he cost me FF this week
    Ha, Doug Martin owns!!!


    Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,482
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Should have taken your advice . My #1 QBs have combined for 1.50 points the past 2 weeks! My 2 starting WR have combined for less than 20 points! I have sat Shorts the past 2 weeks and he has racked up 40 points! My team died once Big Ben went down (so did the Steelers).

    At least I'm managing my other two fantasy teams much better.
    Yeah I'm having much better luck with my other teams.

    I was fine in this league until Mcgahee went down with season ending surgery.

    Oh well, at least my giants won

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •