Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    Unless the Lakers are planning on running Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol, and Howard for 48 minutes, I think their lack of a bench is going to kill them. Nice starting 5 on paper, but nothing else behind it.

OKC didn't do anything to make me believe they can beat the Heat.

San Antonio has the ability, but OKC can run them straight out of the building. Depends on the matchups and if they run out of gas again.

Chicago will be solid, but no Rose will get them nowhere in terms of the Finals.

Boston always plays Miami tough. Really display the heart and fight of champions. I'd give them the best shot against the Heat.

But until proven otherwise, Miami is the team to beat again in 2012-2013. If LeBron can continue to play like that and they get more than 50% of Wade this time, they'll blow teams out.
    Duhon, Blake, Antwan Jamison and Jordan Hill are not too bad of a bench

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Jamison is the only solid bench players. I wouldn't even list Duhon tbh

vCash
    maybe they should try getting out of the first round first though...No?
    **** you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    Unless the Lakers are planning on running Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol, and Howard for 48 minutes, I think their lack of a bench is going to kill them. Nice starting 5 on paper, but nothing else behind it.

OKC didn't do anything to make me believe they can beat the Heat.

San Antonio has the ability, but OKC can run them straight out of the building. Depends on the matchups and if they run out of gas again.

Chicago will be solid, but no Rose will get them nowhere in terms of the Finals.

Boston always plays Miami tough. Really display the heart and fight of champions. I'd give them the best shot against the Heat.

But until proven otherwise, Miami is the team to beat again in 2012-2013. If LeBron can continue to play like that and they get more than 50% of Wade this time, they'll blow teams out.
    That's a pretty bad bench

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Losoway View Post
    Miami and okc is still light years better then THE LAKERS
    Light years, riiiight. Miami needed an injury to Rose to have even gotten to the finals.

Bulls weren't getting by Boston with rose
    Not sure if serious... Or if stupid

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    lakers

vCash

2012-2013 NBA Champions?

Lol if I was a Miami fan id be scarred shitless of LA. So many matchup nightmares. Dwight in the paint really hurts LBJ and DWades game and Nash makes everyone sooo much better, Lakers
    Are going to be scary good.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by --23-- View Post
    The Lakers are a scary ***** team now. And don't forget they got Jamison too, another guy who could give them 20 pts here and there. The Lakers seem like the complete team to win it all next season.

Nash - a good offensive PG
    Kobe - the skilled scorer
    Metta - that crazy every team needs lol
    Pau - A skilled PF
    Dwight - Your defensive anchor
    Jamison - Versatile six-man
    That's cool and all but how does Wade, Bosh, Ray Ray, Mike Miler, Rashad Lewis, Lebron James and...well, scrubs like Udonis Haslem, James Jones, Joel and Mario Chalmers look compare to that? I'll have Wade, Lebron and Bosh over those 6 combined.

The Lakers 6 players imo compliment each other better, plus they have an interior advantage that not many teams can much up with. As far as comparing them to the Heat, I think the Heat are too small for the Lakers, The Heat will be better off matching up with OKC due because their big's are not a threat offensively and they rely on jump shots. It's easier for the Heat to stop Harden(we seen happen) or Westbrook compared to Dwight or Gasol.

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    All the Lakers bandwaggoners can come out the closet now!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Lol if I was a Miami fan id be scarred shitless of LA. So many matchup nightmares. Dwight in the paint really hurts LBJ and DWades game and Nash makes everyone sooo much better, Lakers
    Are going to be scary good.
    Dwight in the paint means chris bosh is wide open on the perimiter. Sounds goof to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Dwight in the paint means chris bosh is wide open on the perimiter. Sounds goof to me
    pau gasol say hi

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kjoke View Post
    Jamison is the only solid bench players. I wouldn't even list Duhon tbh
    There is a report of a mutual interest between Barbosa and the Lakers.

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider

vCash
    Knicks Melo finally backs my claims.
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    Unless Wade returns to being a top 3-4 player, and Ray Allen is healthy and has a great season for his age, while it makes my puke in my mouth to say this, the Lakers have to be the favorite.

Why was there a lockout? What did it accomplish? This whole scenario is disgusting to me.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Unless Wade returns to being a top 3-4 player, and Ray Allen is healthy and has a great season for his age, while it makes my puke in my mouth to say this, the Lakers have to be the favorite.

Why was there a lockout? What did it accomplish? This whole scenario is disgusting to me.
    I think that ship has sailed... you?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast