Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    let me just summarize this thread so we can close it:

OKC fans - OKC will win

Heat fans - Heat will win

Lakers fans - Lakers will win
    i don't think there are okc fans on here lmafo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by --23-- View Post
    The Lakers are a scary ***** team now. And don't forget they got Jamison too, another guy who could give them 20 pts here and there. The Lakers seem like the complete team to win it all next season.

Nash - a good offensive PG
    Kobe - the skilled scorer
    Metta - that crazy every team needs lol
    Pau - A skilled PF
    Dwight - Your defensive anchor
    Jamison - Versatile six-man
    That's cool and all but how does Wade, Bosh, Ray Ray, Mike Miler, Rashad Lewis, Lebron James and...well, scrubs like Udonis Haslem, James Jones, Joel and Mario Chalmers look compare to that? I'll have Wade, Lebron and Bosh over those 6 combined.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Light years, riiiight. Miami needed an injury to Rose to have even gotten to the finals.
    Are you saying a team that got beat by Philly without Rose will beat Miami with Rose? Rose must be greater than Jordan. Bulls fans are similar to Knicks fans in reverse...while Knicks fan brag about what will happen next, Bulls fans always brag about what could have happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dnewguy View Post
    Are you saying a team that got beat by Philly without Rose will beat Miami with Rose? Rose must be greater than Jordan. Bulls fans are similar to Knicks fans in reverse...while Knicks fan brag about what will happen next, Bulls fans always brag about what could have happened.
    and heat fans brag like they won 4 titles in a row

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Light years, riiiight. Miami needed an injury to Rose to have even gotten to the finals.
    So true lol

vCash
    arent you the guy that was supposed to delete your account?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    arent you the guy that was supposed to delete your account?
    Aren't you the guy working at the local Burger king, off 75 on Dunwoody?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Losoway View Post
    Miami and okc is still light years better then THE LAKERS
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    Unless the Lakers are planning on running Nash, Kobe, Artest, Gasol, and Howard for 48 minutes, I think their lack of a bench is going to kill them. Nice starting 5 on paper, but nothing else behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanks All Day View Post
    OKC didn't do anything to make me believe they can beat the Heat.

San Antonio has the ability, but OKC can run them straight out of the building. Depends on the matchups and if they run out of gas again.

Chicago will be solid, but no Rose will get them nowhere in terms of the Finals.

Boston always plays Miami tough. Really display the heart and fight of champions. I'd give them the best shot against the Heat.

But until proven otherwise, Miami is the team to beat again in 2012-2013. If LeBron can continue to play like that and they get more than 50% of Wade this time, they'll blow teams out.
    They improved their bench by acquiring Antawn Jamison and re-signing Jordan Hill. They still have Steve Blake and Josh McRoberts. They are deep enough to win it all if they stay healthy. Depth helps you win more in the regular season, however during the postseason, the rotations are shorter and you only play around 8 guys. Kobe, Nash, Metta, Gasol, Howard, Jamison, Blake, McRoberts and Hill will get it done. They have a lot of options and versatile players that can play multiple positions, not to mention Brown won't have every starter on the bench at the same time, meaning he will have some starters playing with the 2nd unit and keep fresh bodies coming in and out of the game. In a nutshell, LA will be fine.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    i think we will fianlly see kobe vs lebron in the finals. i also think the heat will win in 7.

vCash
    KD VS LEBRON PART 2 2013 . CALLING IT NOW

nash old *** is gonna get torched on defense
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Westbrook is like a younger version of A.I. mixed w/ 23 yr. old Kobe.
    WELCOME TO PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post
    i think we will fianlly see kobe vs lebron in the finals. i also think the heat will win in 7.
    In all seriousness, I think the Lakers path to the finals is much easier than the Heats.

Seriously think about what I'm saying. World Peace can limit Durant. Westbrook cannot physically score inside with the Lakers length.

No other team will threaten the Lakers.

Meanwhile, arguably the Knicks, the Hawks, the Bulls, the Sixers, the Celtics, and the Pacers have a chance of stopping the Heat. It will definitely not be easy.

I have a Knicks vs. Lakers final.
    PM for my contact information.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Losoway View Post
    KD VS LEBRON PART 2 2013 . CALLING IT NOW

nash old *** is gonna get torched on defense
    Man, not to be mean, but can you at least try to be a more serious poster? You actually have good ideas, but you do not provide good explanations which makes it hard to seriously discuss with you.

Also, I think you should be careful about underestimating the Lakers without seeing them play first. You're simply speculating.

And this is coming from a Knicks fan.
    PM for my contact information.

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash

2012-2013 NBA Champions?

People forget how good Perkins played against Howard. Perk won't be used against teams like Miami as much but he is vital towards Okc success bc of laker bigs, especially Howard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast