Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 263
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,860
    We already drafted.
    Spots are open in the other fantasy football thread by RaiderKid

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,137
    You guys are NOT ready
    http://tinypic.com/r/2rhmo89/6


    I'll put the pic hopefully the mods won't see it for a while
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    12,772
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Was Wolfe being serious and doesn't know how to play or what? He started off pretty well with Brees, Victor Cruz, and Brandon Marshall then he took Detroit DEF followed by Janikowski. And that wasn't the confusing part. He got Du'ane Bennett (rb from Packers- who???), then NE DEF, and also spent picks on injured Mendenhall and 3rd stringer Tim Hightower.

    Other than that, Snake finished the draft with 3 straight Oakland picks, Haboob drafted Moore in the 4th and Ford in the 12th.

    Someone will exploit Raiderkid318 for some trades. His RBs are Ray Rice, Beanie Wells, Taiwan Jones, and Toby Gerheart... Wells is injury prone and Jones+Gerheart are back-ups who wont see much action. His WRs are K. Britt, R. Wayne, A.J. Green, Jeffery, and Kendall Wright, hope Britt doesn't get suspended but does get healthy, and I hope one of the rookies shows up otherwise he will be in trooooouuuble.
    Dude! My Droid phone started freaking out on me and I kept losing service and when I went to pick it wasn't the guy I thought I had selected. Then i couldn't get it off of auto pick. I don't know what happened. Frickin phone. Now I need a Running back, anyone have an extra decent one they can trade me? CRAP!

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,743
    D-Mac will stay healthy !!!! I just know it


    Lol Wolfe, we were wondering what was going on, you were drafting pretty crazy. I got tons of RB's if you wanna trade, send a proposal.

    Man I can't wait to get the season started!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,743
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    You guys are NOT ready
    http://tinypic.com/r/2rhmo89/6


    I'll put the pic hopefully the mods won't see it for a while
    Ahahahahah !!!

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    12,772
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Was Wolfe being serious and doesn't know how to play or what? He started off pretty well with Brees, Victor Cruz, and Brandon Marshall then he took Detroit DEF followed by Janikowski. And that wasn't the confusing part. He got Du'ane Bennett (rb from Packers- who???), then NE DEF, and also spent picks on injured Mendenhall and 3rd stringer Tim Hightower.

    Other than that, Snake finished the draft with 3 straight Oakland picks, Haboob drafted Moore in the 4th and Ford in the 12th.

    Someone will exploit Raiderkid318 for some trades. His RBs are Ray Rice, Beanie Wells, Taiwan Jones, and Toby Gerheart... Wells is injury prone and Jones+Gerheart are back-ups who wont see much action. His WRs are K. Britt, R. Wayne, A.J. Green, Jeffery, and Kendall Wright, hope Britt doesn't get suspended but does get healthy, and I hope one of the rookies shows up otherwise he will be in trooooouuuble.

    Man, I was waiting for the draft all excited and WHAMMY! SCREWED!
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 08-13-2012 at 11:20 AM.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Dude! My Droid phone started freaking out on me and I kept losing service and when I went to pick it wasn't the guy I thought I had selected. Then i couldn't get it off of auto pick. I don't know what happened. Frickin phone. Now I need a Running back, anyone have an extra decent one they can trade me? CRAP!
    Shonn Greene + Doug Baldwin for Victor Cruz.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,137
    dude can you add two roster spots?
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,743
    idk if I can add to the roster after the draft and season has started but look at you wheeling and dealing lol.

    Well I still think the funniest pic was Pablo's Ryan Matthews pick at the 5 spot LOL

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,137
    What made you pick up Chris Johnson in the 1st?
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,743
    Getting Micheal Vick in the 3rd Figured I could get a 2nd tier/ 1st tier Qb in the 3rd/4th but there is a big drop off from stud RB's to the next level. Heck you even took AP with your last pick and he's supposedly "injured" (though I think he'll be back and beasting)

    I like my RB depth though and my team all-around.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    12,772
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    dude can you add two roster spots?
    Me? No, at the limit. Waiting on some free agent stuff to go through, I didn't even notice until after the draft that we had a single D player, trying to pick one up and a couple back ups for other positions.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,743
    I got Navarro Bowman & Cedric Benson for you Wolfe

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,137
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Getting Micheal Vick in the 3rd Figured I could get a 2nd tier/ 1st tier Qb in the 3rd/4th but there is a big drop off from stud RB's to the next level. Heck you even took AP with your last pick and he's supposedly "injured" (though I think he'll be back and beasting)

    I like my RB depth though and my team all-around.
    I know. I meant what made you think CJ2k is going to go back to his glory days?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Me? No, at the limit. Waiting on some free agent stuff to go through, I didn't even notice until after the draft that we had a single D player, trying to pick one up and a couple back ups for other positions.
    No I was asking G.O. bc he is the commish. the FA period will be exciting lol. I'm glad I'm 1st on waivers since I had the last pick (unfortunately, you're gonna be last since you had the 1st pick).

    Benson+Bowman is a sucky proposal compared to mine. Benson's going to a committee on a team that is 95% pass and Benson doesn't catch it a lot. Shonn Greene has the RB position locked up on a team featuring Sanchez at QB. And Doug Baldwin's not a bad WR and there's no one else certain with the Seahawks. Don't trade for a defensive player, there are so many available. If you don't wanna give me Cruz, I'll also do the trade for Marshall.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderKid318 View Post
    guys im doing a keeper league if any of you would like yo join! 5 open spots as of right now!
    Any openings still? Also, any league details?

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •