Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 263
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,860
    Whoever drafted Janikowski in like the 3rd round gets it lol

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,063
    [QUOTE=GREATNESS ONE;23305143]Lol ! Just don't forget about our league next weekend



    dude....




    I kicked back a few beers, i'm good now

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,743
    ^ we gotta catch a couple games bro, I'll buy the pizza

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,743
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I'm down for keepers in our league!
    Hell yeah me too!!! The other one is for sure a keeper league too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I am good with a keeper league. I like the format with an IDP roster slot. Watch McClain being the steal of the draft...lol

    Never said I felt old, I have let my workout regime slide last couple of years but started doing P90X a few weeks back and am back in the saddle.

    Trying to figure out who we need to give the Al Davis Memorial Homer Award to on this years draft board.

    Good times, thanks again Bro...
    Watch out, Snake is on the P90x you should check out the fitness forum BG is on

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Whoever drafted Janikowski in like the 3rd round gets it lol
    hahaha I think that was Wolfe, took Jano and Detroit's defense back to back.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,137
    Was Wolfe being serious and doesn't know how to play or what? He started off pretty well with Brees, Victor Cruz, and Brandon Marshall then he took Detroit DEF followed by Janikowski. And that wasn't the confusing part. He got Du'ane Bennett (rb from Packers- who???), then NE DEF, and also spent picks on injured Mendenhall and 3rd stringer Tim Hightower.

    Other than that, Snake finished the draft with 3 straight Oakland picks, Haboob drafted Moore in the 4th and Ford in the 12th.

    Someone will exploit Raiderkid318 for some trades. His RBs are Ray Rice, Beanie Wells, Taiwan Jones, and Toby Gerheart... Wells is injury prone and Jones+Gerheart are back-ups who wont see much action. His WRs are K. Britt, R. Wayne, A.J. Green, Jeffery, and Kendall Wright, hope Britt doesn't get suspended but does get healthy, and I hope one of the rookies shows up otherwise he will be in trooooouuuble.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    30,743
    ^ Hahahahaha the official Mberr break down. So who are the top 4 teams in your opinion, Mel... I mean Mberr lol

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,137
    lol you can't say Wolfe didn't have a weird *** draft after he got Brandon Marshall. And Snake+Haboob were the biggest homers (kudos to whoever got Palmer in the 9th).

    And Raiderkid318 will pay bc he took Gerheart just to **** me over. But guys like AP don't get reinjured and don't like to share carries (I'm hoping).
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,137
    I dunno about best four but Switch, Speed Kills, LA Hussler, and Greatness One stand out, although I'm not sure why you'd take Chris Johnson over Tom Brady. I would've taken him #1 overall... W Josh McDaniels he is going to push 50 TDs again I think.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,191
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Was Wolfe being serious and doesn't know how to play or what? He started off pretty well with Brees, Victor Cruz, and Brandon Marshall then he took Detroit DEF followed by Janikowski. And that wasn't the confusing part. He got Du'ane Bennett (rb from Packers- who???), then NE DEF, and also spent picks on injured Mendenhall and 3rd stringer Tim Hightower.

    Other than that, Snake finished the draft with 3 straight Oakland picks, Haboob drafted Moore in the 4th and Ford in the 12th.

    Someone will exploit Raiderkid318 for some trades. His RBs are Ray Rice, Beanie Wells, Taiwan Jones, and Toby Gerheart... Wells is injury prone and Jones+Gerheart are back-ups who wont see much action. His WRs are K. Britt, R. Wayne, A.J. Green, Jeffery, and Kendall Wright, hope Britt doesn't get suspended but does get healthy, and I hope one of the rookies shows up otherwise he will be in trooooouuuble.
    Lol your expectation for DMAC to last the whole season is cute. Toby will get multiple carries this year until AP is 100%. green is a beast and if you don't think so your nutts. Wayne last time I checked is good. Britt.. Stud. Wright and Alshon will start. O and I got the best TE in the game. But we will see when I spanka dat ***.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Folsom Prison
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    lol you can't say Wolfe didn't have a weird *** draft after he got Brandon Marshall. And Snake+Haboob were the biggest homers (kudos to whoever got Palmer in the 9th).

    And Raiderkid318 will pay bc he took Gerheart just to **** me over. But guys like AP don't get reinjured and don't like to share carries (I'm hoping).
    I took Palmer in the 9th...

    Being that its a IDP leage, I took a flier on McClain after already taking Troy Polamalu.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    LA 2 Da Bay
    Posts
    7,137
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderKid318 View Post
    Lol your expectation for DMAC to last the whole season is cute. Toby will get multiple carries this year until AP is 100%. green is a beast and if you don't think so your nutts. Wayne last time I checked is good. Britt.. Stud. Wright and Alshon will start. O and I got the best TE in the game. But we will see when I spanka dat ***.
    I didn't draft DMAC I drafted AP. But what are you going to do when Beanie Wells gets hurt, start a guy who you hope will get some carries (Gerhart)?

    Green and Wayne are good, Britt has had 3 knee surgeries in the past year + has a suspension to serve for alcohol abuse. You need 3 WRs and a Flex player... you're gonna start two rookie WR on your lineup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I took Palmer in the 9th...

    Being that its a IDP leage, I took a flier on McClain after already taking Troy Polamalu.
    4-3 MLBs are among the most productive IDPs so not bad gamble.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    8,191
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    I didn't draft DMAC I drafted AP. But what are you going to do when Beanie Wells gets hurt, start a guy who you hope will get some carries (Gerhart)?

    Green and Wayne are good, Britt has had 3 knee surgeries in the past year + has a suspension to serve for alcohol abuse. You need 3 WRs and a Flex player... you're gonna start two rookie WR on your lineup?


    4-3 MLBs are among the most productive IDPs so not bad gamble.
    Lol you make rookies sound bad. I will be starting two TEs and one has been lucks go-to-guy for years. Being a rookie doesn't mean **** there he has chemistry. Surgery is no where near a big deal as it was 10 years ago, even multiple surgeries.

    Didn't say you drafted DMAC you said jones and Toby won't get any carries, which means you believe DMAC will last lmao. You are also banking on britt getting hurt which I could say for every player in the league. As for wells if he gets hurt o'well there are lots of good FAs out there still.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    491

    Fantasy Football Raiders Fans 14 members

    Don't want to sound cocky but r u guys ready to get worked by me haha jk but it's going to be real fun season hope all u r ready to fight for 2nd place

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,860
    I drafted DMac

    I really had no other choice

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg canada
    Posts
    25
    let me know if a spot is open

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •