Reeggiieee eeeeevvvvvvaaaannnnnnnnss bbbabbbbbbbbaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I would happily except and my only instructions would be, at the snap, All Three LBers go hit the schit out of Underdogz! The hardest hitter gets paid....#BountyGate2.0

•BIGBREED's Fo-Fo•
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Reeggiieee eeeeevvvvvvaaaannnnnnnnss bbbabbbbbbbbaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Yall need to sign MJD cause I assure you Reeeggggiiieee eeeeevvvvvaaannnss
    will get hurt again.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Under, you are one of my boys but....

Lol, I really think that it's very fishy and funny that YOU are from Virginia, a place where under Rich Rod, West Virginia used the 3-3-5 AND the 4-4-3 on defense while running a "Spread Option" on offense, would give you a bias mindset about that Defensive Scheme thats very successful on the collegiate level but doesnt have a Ice Cubes chance in hell to survive in the NFL!

*The defense works in college bcuz of its lack of talent(compared to the NFL) and the lack of Great QB play in college. There's no way a NFL team can get away with only "3 DB's" in the secondary. Plus, it is well documented that the 4-4/FO FO is known for giving up "Big Plays" in the Passing Game & The Running Game.

PLUS....
    - No College Team has had -OR- lately have had a successful rate in Winning The National Championship with this defense!

#ItsAboutWinningChampionships!

[The Schit Doesn't Work]....against Pro Offense's collegiate or NFL!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 08-22-2012 at 11:35 AM.
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Down goes Humber. The curse is back.

vCash
    How good are the Saints anyway? I haven't watched them in 2 years
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sams View Post
    Down goes Humber. The curse is back.
    This is ridiculous.

vCash
    Under, you are one of my boys but....

Lol, I really think that it's very fishy and funny that YOU are from Virginia, a place where under Rich Rod, West Virginia used the 3-3-5 AND the 4-4-3 on defense while running a "Spread Option" on offense, would give you a bias mindset about that Defensive Scheme thats very successful on the collegiate level but doesnt have a Ice Cubes chance in hell to survive in the NFL!

*The defense works in college bcuz of its lack of talent(compared to the NFL) and the lack of Great QB play in college. There's no way a NFL team can get away with only "3 DB's" in the secondary. Plus, it is well documented that the 4-4/FO FO is known for giving up "Big Plays" in the Passing Game & The Running Game.

PLUS....
    - No College Team has had -OR- lately have had a successful rate in Winning The National Championship with this defense!

#ItsAboutWinningChampionships!

[The Schit Doesn't Work]....against Pro Offense's collegiate or NFL!
    Im originally from the Boot. I just came here in the Military been here every since.

A few simple things on the FO FO

Its just the base because (well at first) LB was the strength of our Defense.

Again think about our personnel not other teams.

1. In our base 4-3 Harper is our SS he is no better at coverage than Martez or Casillas can be. Yes or No

2. Harper is routinely playing in da box out of the 4-3 essentially being a SS/LB hybrid. Yes or No

3. Please me if we are walking Harper up and dropping DEs Whats so scary about subbing in a more true LB like Casillas or Wilson for our base defense.

4. Obviously as Offenses adjust we will have to add DBs. In a 4-3 base do you leave 3 LBs on the field when you go Nickel? What about Dime? Yes or No

So obviously in a 4-4 base as the game dictates LBs can sub out for DBs.

5. Here is the only part that I think is a stretch about my 4-4 base defense and that is even in a nickel or dime personnel set the 4-4 Look is maintained.
    As I said this helps our non tackling DBs be in position if they run out of a pass set. And it helps our Defense still have speed on the field.

Laslty the 4-4 works great for us because of our personnel Harper and our LBs (well before they all got hurt)

The biggest problem we have is pressure on the QB and the FO FO would help with this. Our DBs arent that strong in coverage so we better to gamble on getting pressure and creating confusion to stop the pass rather than just relying on Zones and fron 4 blitzes.

And lastly here is the part of it that makes me not get why you dont see this as plausible with our Defensive personnel.

Harper is stepping in box anyway. So is Jenkins. 4 Dline 3 LBs with harper in da box and you have what? Essentially a FO FO base after the shift.

We are dropping DEs into coverage anyway as I stated before whats the difference in Will Smith dropping in coverage and getting burned which happened already and a LB dropping in coverage or Harper for that matter.

Again the Steelers use a 3-4 base and they routinely lead league in Total defense. Sure they get burned by teams like us that can spread them but that pressure and confusion created by not knowing who is blitzing and who is going in Zone and that coverage at the second level is adequate enough to woop most teams and get them one of the top Defenses almost every year. Not comparing 3-4 to 4-4 but I am using that as an example to prove LBs can play in the League in coverage and in Run stopping and in Blitzing. And again as needed you go Nickel and Dime personnel BUT because of the athleticsm and versatility of todays LB you could shift to Nickel and Dime packages without bringing in new personnel Thats the beauty of it.

LB are the best defensive and most versatile defenders in todays NFL thats why the FO FO can make a comeback and work with the right LBs.
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 08-22-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Im originally from the Boot. I just came here in the Military been here every since.

A few simple things on the FO FO

Its just the base because (well at first) LB was the strength of our Defense.

Again think about our personnel not other teams.

1. In our base 4-3 Harper is our SS he is no better at coverage than Martez or Casillas can be. Yes or No

2. Harper is routinely playing in da box out of the 4-3 essentially being a SS/LB hybrid. Yes or No

3. Please me if we are walking Harper up and dropping DEs Whats so scary about subbing in a more true LB like Casillas or Wilson for our base defense.

4. Obviously as Offenses adjust we will have to add DBs. In a 4-3 base do you leave 3 LBs on the field when you go Nickel? What about Dime? Yes or No

So obviously in a 4-4 base as the game dictates LBs can sub out for DBs.

5. Here is the only part that I think is a stretch about my 4-4 base defense and that is even in a nickel or dime personnel set the 4-4 Look is maintained.
    As I said this helps our non tackling DBs be in position if they run out of a pass set. And it helps our Defense still have speed on the field.

Laslty the 4-4 works great for us because of our personnel Harper and our LBs (well before they all got hurt)

The biggest problem we have is pressure on the QB and the FO FO would help with this. Our DBs arent that strong in coverage so we better to gamble on getting pressure and creating confusion to stop the pass rather than just relying on Zones and fron 4 blitzes.

And lastly here is the part of it that makes me not get why you dont see this as plausible with our Defensive personnel.

Harper is stepping in box anyway. So is Jenkins. 4 Dline 3 LBs with harper in da box and you have what? Essentially a FO FO base after the shift.

We are dropping DEs into coverage anyway as I stated before whats the difference in Will Smith dropping in coverage and getting burned which happened already and a LB dropping in coverage or Harper for that matter.

Again the Steelers use a 3-4 base and they routinely lead league in Total defense. Sure they get burned by teams like us that can spread them but that pressure and confusion created by not knowing who is blitzing and who is going in Zone and that coverage at the second level is adequate enough to woop most teams and get them one of the top Defenses almost every year. Not comparing 3-4 to 4-4 but I am using that as an example to prove LBs can play in the League in coverage and in Run stopping and in Blitzing. And again as needed you go Nickel and Dime personnel BUT because of the athleticsm and versatility of todays LB you could shift to Nickel and Dime packages without bringing in new personnel Thats the beauty of it.

LB are the best defensive and most versatile defenders in todays NFL thats why the FO FO can make a comeback and work with the right LBs.
    I don't know how much you know about football, but I do know you don't know schit about that 4-4 scheme OR any other Defensive scheme. AGAIN... The Saints personnel doesnt match the {6'0- 220lb} Speed LBer 4-4 scheme nor does any other current team in the NFL. Our Linebackers fit the 4-3 scheme of {6'1 - 250lb} thumpers at the LBer spots and Athletic Speed Rushers at the DE's. Dude, you have totally forgotten about our DT's with also doesnt fit the standard 4-4 scheme and it's Gap Positions {A/B} of those DTackles.
    *Stop acting like you know what positions Roman Harper and Martez Wilson are made for, scheme wise. You can type a book and it still wouldnt matter bcuz You Don't Know the basic football defensive techniques and Gap Assignments those players are required to fill in the demands of what the defense scheme requires. #Fact

1.)Roman Harper doesn't fit; lacks coverage range for 4-4
    2.)Martez Wilson to tall and lacks agility and cover skills to play LB in 4-4; he's a Rush End in a 34 or 43 defense.
    3.)Our secondary lacks Man & Zone cover skills to play 4-4 with Jenkins backing them
    4.)If you complained about Gregg Williams "All Out Blitzing defense" with only Jenkins (25yds deep) backing our CB's on a Island, why in The hell would you want the SAME frickin defense, except just a different alignment name and Gap assignments.
    5.)Roman Harper is not a Hybrid; he's a standard prototypical Strong Safety for a 43zone scheme
    6.)Every SS steps inside of The Box in any frickin Defensive scheme, 34 or 43, it's required by both!
    (Lmao....^Thats basic Football knowledge! Football101^)

4-4 requires Speed & Range
    Indianapolis Colts and Tampa under Tony Dungy came close to having that undersized/speedy defense to execute the 4-4 scheme. But by T. Dungy being a smart man, he implemented his Tampa 2! Dungy knows that you cant play defense in the NFL with only 3DB's in the secondary.

•Under's FO FO ain't nothing but GW's "All out blitzing" scheme that have Everbody but Malcom Jenkins at the line of scrimmage and his CB's on a island. Should've kept GW for this schit. Learn football x's & o's bro. #ItDontMakeSense
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 08-22-2012 at 10:55 PM.

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Before I break this down, I want to make sure Im on record about a few things.

I’m not up here to be a Coach or be the authority on Football 101.

I could care less about being wrong but I will offer an assessment of what I see for entertainment.
    I don’t know all the Football X and Os but I know my Saints players kind of well and Im a quick study.

So lets break down the FO FO.

The D Tackles in a FO FO need to mostly stand their ground that’s mainly all they need to do. That’s Ellis and Bunkley neither are gonna be sacking the QB like crazy but they can hold their gaps.

The D ends like in most defenses need to get to the QB, but also in the FO FO drop in coverage. Again Spags is already doing this is he not? This aint just me just saying it.

The two inside LBs in a FO FO are Thumpers just as you described some of our other LBs already Lofton and Shanle (OTHERS ARE TOO INJURED) both fit this mold. Shanle may not be the best cover LB
    But we routinely used him in coverage as well as Strong side which is what he would do in a 4-4 as well. Run stop and Cover strong side. Again Shanle plays strong side LB for us in 4-3 does he not?

Ok one Outside linebacker plays strong side with Shanle TE side right now tell me which two Saints have been getting killed by TEs namely in 9ers TD play in playoffs to help others remember ding ding yes Harper and Shanle

In FO FO you basically have two strong side backers Shanle and Harper have been doing this anyway and this LB blitzes as well as cover TEs same schit Harpers been doing for years

And then we have my man the Star if Im coaching Saints that’s Martez (Speedster) at the other outside backer this position gets after the QB more than any of the other now you said Martez is a speed rusher I agree, yes this backer drops in coverage but as I said 10 times we are dropping DE s in coverage too so wheres the fire with dropping Martez! Especially since we drop Harper and Shanle anyway and we know they suck sometimes

Anyway Casillas could definitely shine at any one of these LB positions except maybe Mike and Casillas could likely start over Shanle in the FO FO given our current injury situation. Or even see more time than Harper.

Basically and I like Harper but I feel him as a SS in todays NFL is useless he may as well be a LB and he is the main reason for the FO FO because if he was a SS that could cover in this passing age then my philosophy would be much different. I think his strength is in da box and because of that it forces us to change our entire defensive approach. We need a SS in the offseason big time so we adequately cover these TEs,

but for right now as far as our CBs go well we just have to hope that the front 8 zones pressure confusion and blitzing works because these guys are virtually manned up but as I been trying to get you to see the FO FO should help them from having to cover for too long anyway.

Lastly but not least the other Star Jenkins he can be exactly who he is a guy that gets to step up and close on the run and he also gets to use his athleticsm as our best DB to be our safety net.
    Also he can be in the box too which as I pointed out with other examples is already being done at times. Not my words these are Jenkins words he and Harper both get to play in the Box.

This maximizes our LB talent and only builds on about 80% of what we are doing already anyway.

This isn’t GWs defense because the varieties in assignments are way different and the personnel well were supposed to be different until all the injuries. It’s not blitz blitz its blitz disguise with zone creativity and confusion because of the formation,

One last time though most of this Spags is doing anyway so you keep trying to tell me how wrong I am but as I said before its what we are doing anyway I just think we could benefit from more LB play with basically the same 4-3 personnel just in a base of FO FO and we shift out of that as needed adding Nickel and Dime coverage personnel as needed.

We have to play to our strengths on D create an identity. We can’t stop the pass very few teams can but we can contain it better. We CAN correct this stupid tackling problem we’ve had for years and we can be a run stopping team using FO FO.

Remember if Drew forces them to pass to play catch up hopefully our QB pressure works better this year cause we know they are passing because we know from other seasons no pressure and Zone does nothing but waste time. Any NFL QB picks you apart given time.

And if they aren’t passing to catch up if they know our run D is solid it makes them pass it anyway one dimensional which allows our blitzers to go without threat of playaction or run. Which as you accurately stated Will Smith doesn’t like but that boy can bull rush with the best of them. Its all about maximizing our players strengths.
    Last edited by Underdogz∞; 08-23-2012 at 02:11 AM.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    I would expect us to struggle. Great offense, plus 3 key LBs out, Ruud will have to adjust to starting and get used to the system. Humber will probably call plays at MLB but he is still a backup. Also Greer still injured.
    Well, Humber is injured too, now. this is going to be rough...

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Gotta respect Under for standing his ground, despite the fact that I disagree with him. He posts an interesting argument. Definitely been enjoying the debate between him and BB

vCash
    Before I break this down, I want to make sure Im on record about a few things.

I’m not up here to be a Coach or be the authority on Football 101.

I could care less about being wrong but I will offer an assessment of what I see for entertainment.
    I don’t know all the Football X and Os but I know my Saints players kind of well and Im a quick study.

So lets break down the FO FO.

The D Tackles in a FO FO need to mostly stand their ground that’s mainly all they need to do. That’s Ellis and Bunkley neither are gonna be sacking the QB like crazy but they can hold their gaps.

The D ends like in most defenses need to get to the QB, but also in the FO FO drop in coverage. Again Spags is already doing this is he not? This aint just me just saying it.

The two inside LBs in a FO FO are Thumpers just as you described some of our other LBs already Lofton and Shanle (OTHERS ARE TOO INJURED) both fit this mold. Shanle may not be the best cover LB
    But we routinely used him in coverage as well as Strong side which is what he would do in a 4-4 as well. Run stop and Cover strong side. Again Shanle plays strong side LB for us in 4-3 does he not?

Ok one Outside linebacker plays strong side with Shanle TE side right now tell me which two Saints have been getting killed by TEs namely in 9ers TD play in playoffs to help others remember ding ding yes Harper and Shanle

In FO FO you basically have two strong side backers Shanle and Harper have been doing this anyway and this LB blitzes as well as cover TEs same schit Harpers been doing for years

And then we have my man the Star if Im coaching Saints that’s Martez (Speedster) at the other outside backer this position gets after the QB more than any of the other now you said Martez is a speed rusher I agree, yes this backer drops in coverage but as I said 10 times we are dropping DE s in coverage too so wheres the fire with dropping Martez! Especially since we drop Harper and Shanle anyway and we know they suck sometimes

Anyway Casillas could definitely shine at any one of these LB positions except maybe Mike and Casillas could likely start over Shanle in the FO FO given our current injury situation. Or even see more time than Harper.

Basically and I like Harper but I feel him as a SS in todays NFL is useless he may as well be a LB and he is the main reason for the FO FO because if he was a SS that could cover in this passing age then my philosophy would be much different. I think his strength is in da box and because of that it forces us to change our entire defensive approach. We need a SS in the offseason big time so we adequately cover these TEs,

but for right now as far as our CBs go well we just have to hope that the front 8 zones pressure confusion and blitzing works because these guys are virtually manned up but as I been trying to get you to see the FO FO should help them from having to cover for too long anyway.

Lastly but not least the other Star Jenkins he can be exactly who he is a guy that gets to step up and close on the run and he also gets to use his athleticsm as our best DB to be our safety net.
    Also he can be in the box too which as I pointed out with other examples is already being done at times. Not my words these are Jenkins words he and Harper both get to play in the Box.

This maximizes our LB talent and only builds on about 80% of what we are doing already anyway.

This isn’t GWs defense because the varieties in assignments are way different and the personnel well were supposed to be different until all the injuries. It’s not blitz blitz its blitz disguise with zone creativity and confusion because of the formation,

One last time though most of this Spags is doing anyway so you keep trying to tell me how wrong I am but as I said before its what we are doing anyway I just think we could benefit from more LB play with basically the same 4-3 personnel just in a base of FO FO and we shift out of that as needed adding Nickel and Dime coverage personnel as needed.

We have to play to our strengths on D create an identity. We can’t stop the pass very few teams can but we can contain it better. We CAN correct this stupid tackling problem we’ve had for years and we can be a run stopping team using FO FO.

Remember if Drew forces them to pass to play catch up hopefully our QB pressure works better this year cause we know they are passing because we know from other seasons no pressure and Zone does nothing but waste time. Any NFL QB picks you apart given time.

And if they aren’t passing to catch up if they know our run D is solid it makes them pass it anyway one dimensional which allows our blitzers to go without threat of playaction or run. Which as you accurately stated Will Smith doesn’t like but that boy can bull rush with the best of them. Its all about maximizing our players strengths.
    This entire Rebuttle of yours is wrong, from a strategic/theory stand point of football, it is embarrassingly wrong. You can say all you want about "You're not trying to act like you're a football coach or the Authority of football 101", by trying to point out that I'm trying to be one, BUT honestly my friend...You're wrong in your Fo Fo theories! ALL DEFENSE'S HAVE REQUIRE THEIR SS TO GET IN THE BOX(as needed), but that doesn't mean that its a 4-4/Fo Fo OR even playing a Defense with the 4-4 terminology or its philosophies!You're looking at the basic movements in a typical defense thats trying to disquise their looks.

You will only see a 4-3 or a 3-4 defense being run in the NFL, with defensive coordinators standing their guys up, trying to confuse the offense OR giving their defensive Pass Rushers a head start in the Speed department with the usage of the "WIDE 9", rather than having them in their normal down positions. ONLY Rex Ryan a bring in a VARIATION of his Fathers "46 defense". And he's struggling with that becuz of losing DT-Kris Jenkins and the rule changes makes it hard to execute, plus teams aren't surprised by it like they were in 2009.
    (Not including the Nickle & Dime Packages)

In Your 4-4/Fo Fo, the Linebackers have to have Blitzing skills and Excellent Coverage skills to drop back into the deep middle of that Defense due to the limited guys(3 DB's) in the secondary. In the 4-4, the LBers have to cover alot of ground when they are required to drop back in coverage.Roman Harper and Martez Wilson doesn't fit that title of LB's with Coverage skills. BLITZ THEM? Everybody can't blitz at once so they'll have to cover and you can't blitz the same players every Sunday bcuz teams will pick it up on tape for their scouting report.
    THE EYE IN THE SKY DON'T LIE!

FYI:
    Your DT's don't just stand there and hold their ground, they are asked to do things to open up lanes for the blitzing LBers or slant&grab taking out 2 blocker to execute a STUNT!
    STUNTS are a MUST in the 4-4 scheme due to the the confusion it causes up front freeing the pathways for those "Lite but Speedy LBers" on delayed blitzes

The problem is:
    I'm talkin FACTS but you're telling me about "What YOU feel" as a fan!
    *AGAIN: Just bcuz a SS walks in the BOX making it a 8man front, it doesn't mean that they are running a 4-4 defensive scheme. Meaning, The SAINTS are not running it in their Defensive scheme, let along 80% of the time as you've stated! Its the typical movement in the secondary in a 4-3 scheme OR a 3-4 scheme my brother! Much love for u UNDERz

LMAO
    You boldly take a shot at me bcuz I'm saying that you're wrong, which humbly saying, you are. But, you wouldn't tell a woman how to be a woman, nor should you tell a VEGAN how to be a vegan, if you're not one!

[JUST SAYING BRO]
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 08-23-2012 at 10:54 AM.

From my Stephen-

vCash
    This entire Rebuttle of yours is wrong, from a strategic/theory stand point of football, it is embarrassingly wrong. You can say all you want about "You're not trying to act like you're a football coach or the Authority of football 101", by trying to point out that I'm trying to be one, BUT honestly my friend...You're wrong in your Fo Fo theories! ALL DEFENSE'S HAVE REQUIRE THEIR SS TO GET IN THE BOX(as needed), but that doesn't mean that its a 4-4/Fo Fo OR even playing a Defense with the 4-4 terminology or its philosophies!You're looking at the basic movements in a typical defense thats trying to disquise their looks.

You will only see a 4-3 or a 3-4 defense being run in the NFL, with defensive coordinators standing their guys up, trying to confuse the offense OR giving their defensive Pass Rushers a head start in the Speed department with the usage of the "WIDE 9", rather than having them in their normal down positions. ONLY Rex Ryan a bring in a VARIATION of his Fathers "46 defense". And he's struggling with that becuz of losing DT-Kris Jenkins and the rule changes makes it hard to execute, plus teams aren't surprised by it like they were in 2009.
    (Not including the Nickle & Dime Packages)

In Your 4-4/Fo Fo, the Linebackers have to have Blitzing skills and Excellent Coverage skills to drop back into the deep middle of that Defense due to the limited guys(3 DB's) in the secondary. In the 4-4, the LBers have to cover alot of ground when they are required to drop back in coverage.Roman Harper and Martez Wilson doesn't fit that title of LB's with Coverage skills. BLITZ THEM? Everybody can't blitz at once so they'll have to cover and you can't blitz the same players every Sunday bcuz teams will pick it up on tape for their scouting report.
    THE EYE IN THE SKY DON'T LIE!

FYI:
    Your DT's don't just stand there and hold their ground, they are asked to do things to open up lanes for the blitzing LBers or slant&grab taking out 2 blocker to execute a STUNT!
    STUNTS are a MUST in the 4-4 scheme due to the "Lite but Speedy LBers"

The problem is:
    I'm talkin FACTS but you're telling me about "What YOU feel" as a fan!
    *AGAIN: Just bcuz a SS walks in the BOX making it a 8man front, it doesn't mean that they are running a 4-4 defensive scheme. Meaning, The SAINTS are not running it in their Defensive scheme, let along 80% of the time as you've stated! Its the typical movement in the secondary in a 4-3 scheme OR a 3-4 scheme my brother! Much love for u UNDERz

LMAO
    You boldly take a shot at me bcuz I'm saying that you're wrong, which humbly saying, you are. But, you wouldn't tell a woman how to be a woman, nor should you tell a VEGAN how to be a vegan, if you're not one!

[JUST SAYING BRO]
    I'll correct one thing here. Blake/Gregg Williams will be running a lot of 46 Bear in St. Louis. Rob Ryan has some formations and concepts of it in Dallas now as well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I'll correct one thing here. Blake/Gregg Williams will be running a lot of 46 Bear in St. Louis.

Rob Ryan has some formations and concepts of it in Dallas now as well

They will be running SOME VARIATIONS of the 46 with its concepts in PASS RUSHING situations, they will not run alot. The late Great Jim Johnson aka Mr Wide 9 ran some of those Variations in PHILLY with his "4-3 Zone Blitzing" scheme, that doesn't mean that the 46 is back. GW ran it here in NOLA, Buffalo and in DC! Today's NFL defense have took terminologies from these key Legends like a TOM LANDRY aka The Father, BUDDY RYAN, BUM PHILLIPS, BILL PARCELLS, DICK LeBEAU. Each one impemented their Unique Stlyes on defense but having different Lane/Gap assignments! And "Every" Coach will use some sort of VARIATION to those defense's. their base will be the 43 or the 34 defense, it will not be the 44 or the 46 defense! I'll bet MONEY on that...

*They would run that 46 Defense out of the 4-2-5 OR the 2-4-5 pending their personnel like REX had with DT-Kris Jenkins, in 3rd down Passing situations!
    MY MAIN POINT IS THAT THE '4-4-3' AINT GON WORK BCUZ YOU GOTS TO HAVE A SECONDARY!

ROB RYAN
    had to scale back from that last year by week 6 bcuz it was to complicated and they were getting gashed by opposing offenses in Big D! He should mix a few back in this season now that players have a off season and a year in the system.

Where do you think the "WIDE 9" comes from?
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 08-23-2012 at 12:00 PM.

From my Stephen-

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast