Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Do you guys expect Cj spiller to do anything this year? I think he's getting into his prime and poised for a breakout year if he wasn't behind Jackson. What's your opinoinson him and how many carries do you see him getting a game?

vCash
    i think Spiller is limited as to what FJax does.....

I think they will use him more as a WR

vCash
    Yea i could even see Spiller completely switch roles

vCash
    i wouldnt push it that far, the bills need him for a compliment to keep Ftrain fresh

vCash
    Beanie Wells questionable with a hammy

Surprise surprise. Every week Beanie is questionable. I own both he and Ryan Williams so I wouldn't be disappointed if he were out.

vCash
    I think Stokely from the Broncos will have a Welker-esqe year

vCash
    Emmanuel Sanders

vCash
    Homerism, I know, but Louis Murphy.

He isn't even getting drafted in most leagues, and he has a chance to be a sleeper. Big, fast, and on a new team. Primed for a big year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    Homerism, I know, but Louis Murphy.

He isn't even getting drafted in most leagues, and he has a chance to be a sleeper. Big, fast, and on a new team. Primed for a big year.
    Actually like this pick if Lafell and league? Don't step up murphy could become 2nd wr on the depth chart he's very talented .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Actually like this pick if Lafell and league? Don't step up murphy could become 2nd wr on the depth chart he's very talented .
    League? Do you mean Legadu? He's a Dolphin now. Gettis would have been up for the job, but he's still not healthy after missing all of last year. The job is Murphy's, It would be hard for him to take the job from LaFell, but if the chemistry is better with Murphy, it could happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    League? Do you mean Legadu? He's a Dolphin now. Gettis would have been up for the job, but he's still not healthy after missing all of last year. The job is Murphy's, It would be hard for him to take the job from LaFell, but if the chemistry is better with Murphy, it could happen.
    My fault auto correct and I could of sworn LN was a panther my fault maybe he's just another guy I'm thinking could step up for A team just thought the wrong team.

As for Lafell wats the word on him I bearly get to watch the games this year bc we lost both fox 5 and 25 which are usually 2 different football games 4 all together sometimes (1-4 4-7 or whatever they claim lol ) ...

Now just channel 2-3 same game/s pats/NYG/NYj/even Bills sometimes ..
    Or espn of course ..

vCash
    I had the 5th pick in a league of friends. My logic was that Brady was a no-brainer at #5 and that if I took an elite QB I should take an elite TE. I liked both Gore and Steven Jackson for middle round backs and they both happen to have byes week 9. From there I took Lloyd and Ridley because they were on a high powered offense but also fit the bye weeks of my first four picks. Maclin and Torrey were BPA and I drafted Akers in the last round

10 Team H2H points

QB Tom Brady
    RB Steven Jackson
    RB Frank Gore
    FLEX Steven Ridley
    WR Brandon Lloyd
    WR Jeremy Maclin
    TE Rob Gronkowski
    DEF Eagles
    K David Akers

bench
    WR Torrey Smith
    RB Donald Brown
    QB Matt Schaub
    WR Sidney Rice
    WR Titus Young
    RB Rashard Mendenhall
    RB Mikel Leshoure
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash

Best match up for your players ?

Which player on your team per position actually has the better play vs a weaker D in their talent..

Ex. If you have a qb dilemma you could ask which team has the better match up vs a worse secondary. Matt stafford vs SF. Or Matt Ryan vs Denver ..
    For qbs you'd probably go sacks and ints the other D is capable of..a horrid pass rush or secondary vs a strong pass rush or secondary D you'd p,ay the guy with the team with no pass rush.

Ect ect like Harvin isn't vs the #1 cb so ppl who follow the team hell play against can have a better input on the situation...

Ok I'm a giants fan and we have trouble on speed wrs. We lacked a cb vs the cowboys and we will become vulnerable to the run with lack of depth right now at DT and cb allowing for deep passes ,draws and runs up the gut..

vCash
    roster thread question....

vCash
    Really? Figured it'd be like just match up hints and tips type thing where roster is just go with this guy.,

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast