Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I sold high on Spiller. Picked him up on waivers and someone offered me Lynch for him. When Jackson comes back, they will be sharing the carries and with one bad game of Spiller could hurt his value in terms of carries.

vCash
    I knew not to sleep on CJ this year but yeah tough tough tough. But hell yeah if i could get MARSHAWN for him..i would do it in a heartbeat.

vCash
    Gotta remember fitz is old and spiller was a high pick who is in his prime. No guarantees Jackson gets fully healed, he alrdy declined surgery which means it's bad enough where he needs it.

Spiller owners lucked out big time. Jackson may steal red zone touches but thats it. Your good to go.

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    How many teams is there? If it's about 10 than everyone should have a pretty stud wb so I don't know what you would receive back.

I need more info on your league and your team, but if qbs score a lot of pts, than you can't trade him without getting a qb back. If there's a qb to be had than yes, I would I sell high on rg3.

That defense is a mess now and he won't have bit so easy anymore. And I Wouodnt trade for Morris either. I have Morris and want to trade him asap.

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    I have Drew Brees, Arian Foster, C.J. Spiller, Roddy White, Dez Bryant, Aaron Hernandez. (I traded J. Charles/Sproles/C. Benson FOR Foster/Beanie) that was before the season started.

vCash
    Ryan Mathews
    NL HR Leader & NL MVP

vCash

Can the Cowboys D/st get me 15 points?!

I don't know what standard scoring in espn is, but we get:

2 points for a sack, INT, Forced fumble, and points for keeping them in certain yards and certain points...

Do I have a chance.... I know it's possible especially playing agents cutler lol

I'd go 4-0 if I win... If I lose ill be tied 3-1 in my division

vCash
    2 points for a sack?

Yes, you'll be fine.

vCash

question about K

This week my kicker is on bye week. should i pick up another for the week or just sacrifice those points this week? this is my 1st year playing fantasy football so i dont really know

vCash
    Drop your bye week kicker and pick up another one.

vCash
    Yeah what was said above. Too valuable of points to just rot

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    The problem is that we have 20 teams in our league so there really isn't good kickers left and I am still projected to win even with my kicker off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    The problem is that we have 20 teams in our league so there really isn't good kickers left and I am still projected to win even with my kicker off.
    Is there another player you can drop and pick up again next week? In a 20 team league I would assume you probably have one or two non-factors on your bench.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    What do you guys think of a Steve Johnson for DeMarco Murray trade offer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    You never count your money, 'til the dealin's done. Or at least not before the cards have been dealt. Projections are junk and should be taken with a heap of salt. Look up how many points your kicker has scored this year. comare with the kickers available. If they are close, drop him and pick up the highest scoring guy available.
    "The idea that the market will solve such things as environmental concerns, as our racial divides, as our class distinctions, our problems with educating and incorporating one generation of workers into the economy after the other when that economy is changing; the idea that the market is going to heed all of the human concerns and still maximise profit is juvenile. . . Are we all in this together or are we all not?" - David Simon, creator of The Wire

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast