Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1 you should have put this in the waiver threat or roster thread. 2 The title of this thread is not very appealing and 3 no they signed Kellen Winslow

vCash
    keep welker with Hernandez out now his tragets and game play time goes up
    no clue why BB is such a jerk with players.

HE did the same thing to Moss when he "spoke out". Welker speaks out in the offseason and has seen a dip in production

vCash
    It's disugsting what they are doing with Welker

vCash
    That's how there system is. Bill Belichick is a dick. Brady is supposed to have a relationship with these guys but as soon as Bill tell's him to he turns on them

vCash
    ^^^ exactly!

vCash
    Brady is really just a dick. He turned on Randy so fast. Without Randy his stats would not have been close to what they were those few years

vCash
    aka why hes a Diva, and to be honest I believe in a higher power but I also believe Karma will come knocking...his line will fail him a lot more this year..

vCash

Foster/Romo/Holmes for Spiller/Brady/S.Smith (Car)

Hi, I am trying to improve my depth in a 14 team league. I got offered a deal of Spiller/Brady/S.Smith (Car) for my Foster/Romo/Holmes. This is my analysis:

1. If the deal was purely for right now, I would be really really winning, since Spiller is the best back in the league. But looking deeper into the season, Fred Jackson is ahead of rehab and could potentially only miss 3-4 weeks, and when he comes back, at the worst case scenario he takes the starting job, and at the best case scenario it will be an even split. This is a natural assumption given Fred Jackson's persistent attitude. By then Spiller would only be flex material.

2. Brady and Foster were both drafted in the 1st round in my league. Romo and Smith both in the 5th. Spiller was in 7th and Holmes in the 9th, so as far as balance goes, it is pretty balanced. Brady was the 5th overall, Foster was the 2nd, so I feel like even if Spiller turns out to be 7th round material (even though he is 1st round right now), it won't be a huge deal for me, as I still got Brady.

3. The rest of my team is: (I recently pulled off a Nicks + Stewart for Fitzgerald + CJ0.0021K, classic buy low, may end up biting me)
    QB: Tony Romo
    WR1: Larry Fitzgerald
    WR2: A.J. Green
    WR3: Titus Young (the reason I am desperate for an upgrade)
    RB1: Arian Foster
    RB2: Chris Johnson
    TE1: Aaron Hernandez (out, replaced with Brandon Myers, ouch)
    Flex1: Santonio Holmes
    Flex2: Donald Jones
    K: Sebastian Janikowski
    Def: Packers/Bills

Worthy bench names that could rotate as flex: Randy Moss, Devin Hester (return league), Marcedes Lewis (if I really needed a homerun).

Please share your opinions, but my initial feeling is to accept.

vCash
    Nevermind already accepted. Couldn't resist the temptation.

vCash

Selling High on RGIII

Looking for some input for you guys. I am in a league that gives QB's a **** ton of points. I'm not going to look up all the scoring settings but QB's made up I think 8 out of the first 10 picks in this league and RGIII has gotten me 50+ points per game in weeks 1 and 2 and my team is 2-0 and sitting pretty despite having McFadden as my #1 RB.

My question. Do I sell high on RGIII and get a more proven QB who doesn't have Mike Vick potential to hurt himself in scrambles and whatnot or do I ride RGIII? Do I package him with McFadden for a QB who may have had a rocky start like a Stafford and a solid RB? I also have Stevan Ridley and Pierre Garcon sitting on my bench so I can use them as trade chips or make them starters if I get rid of a guy like McFadden.

Basically, what would you guys do with RGIII and McFadden? Sell high/low respectively? Wait it out?

I think it should be known that I don't have a great backup (Carson Palmer) for RGIII and right now my team is pretty damn reliant on tremendous performances from him, especially with McFadden sucking it up. Not sure if thats something I should rely on. Maybe trade for a better backup?

vCash
    good haha...before he realizes hes being sexually assaulted
    12 team standard scoring 1pt/25 rt yds, 1IDP- Yahoo - $150
    QB- RGII
    RB - Lesean McCoy
    RB- Doug Martin
    WR- Micheal Crabtree
    WR- Antonio Brown
    TE-Jordan Cameron
    FLEX- Golden Tate
    DEF- Seattle
    IDP- Derrick Johnson (KC)
    K-Dan Bailey (Dal)
    BENCH- Jeremy Hill, Brandon Cooks, Jordan Matthews, Darren Sproles, Dwyer, Josh Gordon(sus)

vCash
    Yeah I got Rodgers too....

This guy offered me A. Morris... For rg3 and thinks I'm crazy for not accepting, u should see what he wrote .... I put both on the block

One Dude offered d Jackson and leshour for Rodgers

Why is it my lg is so dumb and won't send decent trades......

vCash

Cj spiller owners... What will happen with Fred jack comes back?

I think ima put him on the block..

I got ray rice, Reggie and spiller as my top backs

Top wr are green, dez and Lloyd

I just don't know what's gonna happen... I had Jackson last year and he had a great year... The bills knew what spiller could do in pre season and practice... I'm thinking best case they will get 50/50.... And Jackson is ahead of schedule to come back.... Should we sell him high or stick with him and hope the bills keep him as the #1 and it's more 70/30

vCash
    Spiller will get the majority of the touches IMO

vCash
    i think its so stupid when you give qbs so many points.

whats the point

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast