Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1116
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Brek Shea to Stoke City. Kind of thought he was all hype by the American soccer media (or lack there of), but he could fit in with Stoke.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    La Gazzetta dello Sport has revealed that Real Madrid and AC Milan have reached an agreement for Kaká to join the Italian club on loan for two and a half seasons - the remaining duration of the player's contract at Real.

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    La Gazzetta dello Sport has revealed that Real Madrid and AC Milan have reached an agreement for Kaká to join the Italian club on loan for two and a half seasons - the remaining duration of the player's contract at Real.
    I'm interested in the wage agreement, something like 50/50 seems fair.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,273
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    La Gazzetta dello Sport has revealed that Real Madrid and AC Milan have reached an agreement for Kaká to join the Italian club on loan for two and a half seasons - the remaining duration of the player's contract at Real.
    They give away Kaka for nothing?

    Didn't they pay like 60 Mil. € for him? I guess they'll get a bit of money for the loan and don't have to pay his salary but still .

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Foye View Post
    They give away Kaka for nothing?

    Didn't they pay like 60 Mil. € for him? I guess they'll get a bit of money for the loan and don't have to pay his salary but still .
    As sad as it is to say, this is pocket lint for Real Madrid.

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,273
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    As sad as it is to say, this is pocket lint for Real Madrid.
    As long as they don't change that tv deal that heavily favours Barca and Real that will never change.

    I could bet they get more than 150 mil. € from tv deals each season. At least half of this should be given to lower level PD clubs instead of RM. They can't pay their players wages and RM is laughing their *** off.

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Foye View Post
    As long as they don't change that tv deal that heavily favours Barca and Real that will never change.

    I could bet they get more than 150 mil. € from tv deals each season. At least half of this should be given to lower level PD clubs instead of RM. They can't pay their players wages and RM is laughing their *** off.
    It's never going to end. As crazy as it is to say, they're going to be 100X stronger than they ever were.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...170935374.html

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Foye View Post
    As long as they don't change that tv deal that heavily favours Barca and Real that will never change.

    I could bet they get more than 150 mil. € from tv deals each season. At least half of this should be given to lower level PD clubs instead of RM. They can't pay their players wages and RM is laughing their *** off.
    Tv deals ends in 2014 and both Barca abd RM admitted they won't be able to get same deal again,they are just fighting to keep this deal until the end which other clubs are trying to end early

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    Tom Rogic to Celtic I hope he gets some good playing time, maybe in the CL. shouldn't have left the A-League though.

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Apparently Kaka's imminent loan to Milan AC fell through.

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Zaha to United in the summer for 15mill pounds. That's a nice signing for them. Kid's quality.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,955
    vCash
    1500
    Diego Lopez to Madrid for €3.5 million. Loved this guy when he was still wearing white, good replacement for Iker. Mou got his ****ing wish

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    8,907
    vCash
    1500
    Can you explain the hate between mou and casillas

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by el_primo_nano View Post
    Diego Lopez to Madrid for €3.5 million. Loved this guy when he was still wearing white, good replacement for Iker. Mou got his ****ing wish
    He was semi-decent his first stint and has since developed into an above average GK. And no, he's not replacing Casillas, he's simply there to keep the net warm until Casillas recovers.. This was a solid signing, and for those of you who support the capital city side, Madrid tried signing him the last transfer window.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Can you explain the hate between mou and casillas
    The media.
    Last edited by TheMoneyTeam; 01-25-2013 at 10:40 PM.

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    8,907
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    He was semi-decent his first stint and has since developed into an above average GK. And no, he's not replacing Casillas, he's simply there to keep the net warm until Casillas recovers.. This was a solid signing, and for those of you who support the capital city side, Madrid tried signing him the last transfer window.


    The media.
    Then why was he benched for those games?

Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •