Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    lugano next?
    yeah was hoping for him before lucio arrived but only if rhodolfo is sold to Juve like the media keeps mentioning, otherwise we have a log jam at CB and lugano won't like being a bench player again lol

Corinthians-Sao Paulo gonna be amazing this year, even without Lucas

vCash
    barcelona give their star players full image rights ronaldo made about 75 million off endorsements. 60/40 split between ronaldo and madrid. ronaldo keeps 45M and madrid 30. Not only does madrid pay his wage but has money left over.

Which ever team neymar goes, he is going to demand full image rights. he's a media magnet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    yeah was hoping for him before lucio arrived but only if rhodolfo is sold to Juve like the media keeps mentioning, otherwise we have a log jam at CB and lugano won't like being a bench player again lol

Corinthians-Sao Paulo gonna be amazing this year, even without Lucas
    why didnt pato find himself a team in europe?

vCash
    4m from Santos only though, but thanks to sponsorship and marketing deals, he nets enough to take his overall pay to Euro levels (at least compared to their base salary only). it's the only way, for now, that Brazilian clubs can afford to keep players like Neymar from moving
    I agree, but just as well Neymar would make tons more in salary and endorsements should he move abroad.

vCash
    goal.com

forbes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>go al.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    goal.com

forbes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>go al.com
    they were qouting france football so i dont know what's funny.

vCash
    why didnt pato find himself a team in europe?
    he got tired of tapping Barbara and now wants a piece of Dilma Rousseff

he probably just wanted to go back to Brazil, same thing with Robinho. the problem before was no one could afford them but now that Corinthians and SPFC are getting richer by the month, i can see a bunch of mid tier Sudamericanos moving to the Brasileirao

Gremio also signed Cris, Nene is close to moving too

vCash
    they were qouting france football so i dont know what's funny.
    You quoted goal.com, though. Ronaldo's net worth is $160 mil so where are you coming up with these figures that he raking in that much with Real?¿por qué citar a ese sitio web? Yo no puedo entender.

vCash
    he got tired of tapping Barbara and now wants a piece of Dilma Rousseff

he probably just wanted to go back to Brazil, same thing with Robinho. the problem before was no one could afford them but now that Corinthians and SPFC are getting richer by the month, i can see a bunch of mid tier Sudamericanos moving to the Brasileirao

Gremio also signed Cris, Nene is close to moving too
    Uruguay and Columbia are flush with talent too.

She's Bulgarian, still Euro. lol

vCash
    You quoted goal.com, though. Ronaldo's net worth is $160 mil so where are you coming up with these figures that he raking in that much with Real?¿por qué citar a ese sitio web? Yo no puedo entender.
    Did you even look at it? I am not even going to bother with you final boss

vCash
    Newcastle have confirmed the signing of France international full-back Mathieu Debuchy from Lille on a five-and-a-half-year contract.

The 27-year-old defender has joined the Magpies for an undisclosed fee, understood to be in the region of £5million.

vCash
    Did you even look at it? I am not even going to bother with you final boss
    I'm a boss? I wasn't trying to discredit you. I'm laughing at that site. Finalmente encontré un sitio fútbol y quiero hablar ustedes. Pido disculpas.

vCash
    I'm a boss? I wasn't trying to discredit you. I'm laughing at that site. Finalmente encontré un sitio fútbol y quiero hablar ustedes. Pido disculpas.
    http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/fu...sdaiftb_30/Tes

vCash
    Yo sé que él es digno de una gran cantidad de dinero, pero después de que él comparte con Madrid que se grava más de la mitad. He leído un informe que se lleva a casa 32 un año antes de impuestos. Vamos a hablar de nuevo pronto estoy comiendo la cena pronto.

vCash
    Pato was so good. Then he couldn't even play cuz he was hurt all the time. I thought he was ****ing the owner's daughter though.

Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast