Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Looks like Holtby will be a Spur. That's a nice central midfield with Parker and Dembele.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    let's be honest, where does Neymar even fit in Barca? Idt he really even fits in Real. What are they going to do? Bench Di Maria? lol fat chance imo.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    on the left side of messi. pedro has been off for awhile, villa will be sold, cuenca is probably on his way out, and with alexis underachieving he would be starting on the left side. when gerrard matures a little more, he'll get the right wing and alexis will probably most likely be sold.

vCash
    http://www.marca.com/2012/10/27/futb...351316596.html

En la Memoria Anual del Barcelona, se recoge que el club tiene compromisos firmes de compra a largo plazo por importe de 40 millones de euros, y que el club ha pagado ya 10 millones de ese compromiso, siempre según los citados medios.
    transactions book

i dont care where he goes and i doubt barcelona would suffer if he doesnt come. he would fit nicely in barcelona though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    let's be honest, where does Neymar even fit in Barca? Idt he really even fits in Real. What are they going to do? Bench Di Maria? lol fat chance imo.
    Sanchez isn't what we wanted him to be,Villa ia taking a bench role,when of them will be sold ,other will be benched ,Neymar will start at LWF ,Messi false 9 and Pedro in the right side
    I would like Neymar to come to barcelona,but If not,Gerard is showing he is a beast with Barca B

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Pato to Corinthians for 15 millions euros.

So, from the team that faced Barca last season, Milan already sold their 3 best players ( Silva, Ibra, Pato ) and their 4th best ( Boateng ) is probably on his way out too.

vCash
    It seemed like pato would always score on barcelona.

Corithians are going to be contenders in every cup they play and expected to win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Lol 2m a year. He gets about 10M in brazil
    He makes $4 million a year at Santos and is heading towards bankruptcy. You're just making up figures now. I'm assuming, like all other Brasilians who come to Europe he'll have performance escalators to supplement his salary and/or keep his value where it should be should he flop.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anderson...to-bankruptcy/
    Last edited by TheMoneyTeam; 01-04-2013 at 11:48 AM.

vCash
    In Italy they say that Neymar is Moratti's present to the fans in 2014 after a few years of "austerity"... I've heard it's been a done deal since late 2011...

My take is that there's still no Neymar offer by any team since Santos aren't keen to sell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Di Maria isn't exactly setting the world on fire. He is very inconsistent. Hell, in big games Ronaldo almost always starts at the 9 so Neymar and Di Maria would he starting next to him anyway. Real like to play Di Maria in big games because he is a tireless worker who gets back on defense and adds to the counter attack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    Pato to Corinthians for 15 millions euros.

So, from the team that faced Barca last season, Milan already sold their 3 best players ( Silva, Ibra, Pato ) and their 4th best ( Boateng ) is probably on his way out too.
    Well,they got Bojan
    but Shaarawy has improved a lot ,he is very good player right now

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    He makes $4 million a year at Santos and is heading towards bankruptcy. You're just making up figures now. I'm assuming, like all other Brasilians who come to Europe he'll have performance escalators to supplement his salary and/or keep his value where it should be should he flop.

4m from Santos only though, but thanks to sponsorship and marketing deals, he nets enough to take his overall pay to Euro levels (at least compared to their base salary only). it's the only way, for now, that Brazilian clubs can afford to keep players like Neymar from moving

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    It seemed like pato would always score on barcelona.

Corithians are going to be contenders in every cup they play and expected to win
    Pato is gonna get a season ending injury after he shakes hands with Lucio on the first derby in the Paulista

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain...-and-cristiano

i make stuff up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    Pato is gonna get a season ending injury after he shakes hands with Lucio on the first derby in the Paulista
    lugano next?

Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast