Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post

But you said that no teenager was worth 43 million... Neymar is the same age as Lucas who will turn 20 in a week.
    your right, no teenager is worth that much; however, neymar was already going to get a big pay day because powerhouse teams like barca and madrid want him. plus neymar is a better player than lucas
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Is it bad Im still not sold on Neymar? I just don't think I like the risk of spending a lot of money on teenagers from lesser leagues, not just Brazil.

Either way, these prices are getting rediculous.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    no it's not bad. he is still young and has a lot to learn. The prices are high now because brazilian teams are not letting their starlets go for cheap. For example, kaka for 8 million.

vCash
    PSG is going nuts...

Neymar is going to be a premier player. I have no doubts that he will struggle, but will eventually put it together. Hes like 18...

vCash
    Neymar is a good player for his age and has loads of potential but the media rides him hard. He's better than Lucas for sure but the difference isn't all that tbh.

vCash
    Lucas>RVP. Jk..I am just trying to piss off rob

vCash
    Speaking of which. I hope he doesnt go to ManU.
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 08-09-2012 at 06:44 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    Neymar is a good player for his age and has loads of potential but the media rides him hard. He's better than Lucas for sure but the difference isn't all that tbh.
    that's what my brazillian friend tells me lol. He says Lucas is not much worse than Neymar right now and that he feels their peaks could hold similar value.

in other news

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=346238

essentially what that's saying is that it's believed Real has agreed to the 40M euro transfer fee for Axel Witsel, and will finalize the deal in the comming week. Some English and Spanish news are reporting Real is officially out on Modric and has devoted themselves to the signing of Witsel.

Juventus, AC Milan, and Fenerbace have also had interest on Oscar Cardozo, and supposedly benfica received an offer of 14M from Fenerbace. Reportedly, Vieira is looking for 20M for him.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Lucas>RVP. Jk..I am just trying to piss off rob
    True story

vCash
    Lucas>RVP>Messi, see look he's top 5 dutch!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    Lucas>RVP>Messi, see look he's top 5 dutch!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Hey but Messi>Ronaldo, friends?

vCash
    The agent of Athletic Bilbao midfielder Javi Martinez claims his client has expressed a desire to secure a summer switch to Bayern Munich.

Sky Sports understands Liverpool have informed Swansea they are ready to pay the 15million fee to trigger the release clause in Joe Allen's contract.

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani believes the costs involved in piecing together a deal to bring Kaka back to Italy from Real Madrid make an agreement 'almost impossible'.

Sergio Canales has spoken of his determination to repay the faith shown in him by Valencia after he completed a permanent move from Real Madrid. The 21-year-old Spaniard had a loan spell at the Mestalla last season.

Sky Sports understands that West Ham United have agreed a deal with Marseille for France international midfielder Alou Diarra and that the former Liverpool man has arrived in England for a medical.

Reports from Spain claim that Valencia are ready to enter the race to sign Lyon defender Aly Cissokho, who is also believed to be attracting interest from Everton, Sunderland and Napoli.

The agent of Lucas Moura has claimed a deal was done with Manchester United but the intervention of Paris St Germain sporting director Leonardo convinced the Brazilian teenager to join the Ligue 1 club instead.

AC Milan have signed Colombian international defender Cristian Zapata on loan from Villarreal.

vCash
    no wonder Alex ferguson is all butt hurt

vCash
    Ferguson said: I find it amazing that a club can pay 35.5m for a 19-year-old boy.

Read more: link
    8 years ago he payed 26 for an 18 year old

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast