Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sahin doesn't want to go to Liverpool and wants Arsenal. Wants to play in Champions League.

vCash
    Sahin

vCash
    Apparently according to french radio - same folks who delievered Podo and Giroud news first. "i dont have my hopes up just it" but Arsenal have acquired Sahin on loan.. without permanent move and M'vila is on his way.

If we get m'vila. i will cream my pants.

vCash
    ^ Croonglish?

Jk, but I dont understand it completely...

vCash
    Tottenham offers Modric to Chelsea
    MIGUEL SERRANO. MADRID 08/19/2012
    PrintSend

Tottenham stand firm against Madrid and try everything possible to put a spanner in the works for the Modric transfer deal. Just as they feared in the Bernabéu, Daniel Levy is going to try and hold up the Croatian's exit from White Hart Lane until the transfer window deadline closes on 31st August.

The latest trick up the Spurs chairman's sleeve has been to call Roman Abramovich, the multimillionaire owner of Chelsea; his aim? - to try and sell Modric for exactly the same figure Levy rejected last season, namely €40 million.

What the Tottenham Chairman hopes to do is create uncertainty in the ranks of Real Madrid and force the club to pay the €35 million asking price that Daniel Levy is insisting on. In the Bernabéu, however, they know that Chelsea has already filled its quota of players. Furthermore, the Blues have already had to fork out €40 million for Hazard and another €30 million for the Brazilian, Óscar, who happens to play in the same position as Modric.

What will also work in Real Madrid's favour is the fact that Modric has got his heart set on playing in the Santaigo Bernabéu this season, and for the figure already verbally agreed with Tottenham: €32 million plus add-ons.

Florentino is not willing to waiver one iota from the deal agreed on with Levy and in Madrid they are convinced it will go through next week.
    http://www.marca.com/2012/08/19/en/f...345360783.html

Levy is such a *****

vCash
    http://www.spazionapoli.it/2012/gazz...r-cavani/88608

Says Chelsea offered 35m euros for Cavani but Napoli wants 50

Also, Sunderland are trying to get Adam Johnson from City for £10m.

Reports in Italy claim Manchester City have had a bid rejected by Fiorentina for Stevan Jovetic.

Vitesse Arnhem's Alexander Buttner has revealed that he is set to seal a 'dream' move to Manchester United.

vCash
    On the Sahin front, reports say there is a 2 million loan fee with an option to buy of 6/8 depending on what you read. We will definitely buy IMO though unless he flops. Good **** and cheap too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi23 View Post
    Apparently according to french radio - same folks who delievered Podo and Giroud news first. "i dont have my hopes up just it" but Arsenal have acquired Sahin on loan.. without permanent move and M'vila is on his way.

If we get m'vila. i will cream my pants.
    I'd rather get a striker like Llorente first before going for m'vila.

vCash
    Rennes president revealed, “M’vila played his last game for us today. Its all i can say for now”.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    I hate twitter but I have seen almost 200 straight tweets saying something called Canal Plus has reported we have locked sahin, and have m'vila coming in and are going to bid for Llorente.

I doubt we get all three. But can see us get M'vila over Llorente. I will refuse to believe wenger actually will sign someone for that price.

And your post on Sahin is sick, that buy option part, but didnt Mo say he isnt selling Nuri but just loaning him to keep his confidence up?

vCash
    Oh and with Aguero out for a major part of the season I can see those owners at Man city offering 30 m for llorente.

I hate that teams can do that.. but oh well

vCash
    Rather go for M'Vila we need a defensive rock. Giroud and Podolski will be come good in time no need for Llorente.

vCash
    The Mirror is reporting, AVB interested in Chamakh! FUNNY!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmatsundin View Post
    Rather go for M'Vila we need a defensive rock. Giroud and Podolski will be come good in time no need for Llorente.
    I don't doubt that they will find their form. But we will only have 1 real ST that can play in this formation. Podolski just isn't suited for the lone striker position. After Giroud it's Chamwank and that's about it.

vCash
    I don't doubt that they will find their form. But we will only have 1 real ST that can play in this formation. Podolski just isn't suited for the lone striker position. After Giroud it's Chamwank and that's about it.
    Agreed. But wenger will go for a cheaper option.

Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast