Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Valdes agent has informed fc Barcelona that he wont resign. I guess Barcelona will start looking for a goalie.

vCash
    About time Barca got a class keeper.

In other news, I've read that Arsenal put in a 30mill bid for a mystery player. Yeah right.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    Valdes agent has informed fc Barcelona that he wont resign. I guess Barcelona will start looking for a goalie.

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    I always kind of assumed Mourinho or Moyes would take over for United.
    I hope to God Moyes takes over from Fergie. I have an undying love for David Moyes and the work he's done at Everton.
    I also think Ferguson will have a huge say on who his successor is, and I don't think he'd want Mourinho taking over.

vCash
    i swear if valdes really leaves i will throw down a huge project x kind of party
    its been almost 11 years since that dumass stepped up on barca goalie... i remember i was freaking pissed when rushtu came in and warmed the bench because of this idiot...
    i lived in fear everytime an opponent player had the ball 20 metres from the goal... it was usually a goal... good thing barca has 70+% of the ball all the time

good riddance dumass

vCash
    Valdes is so much better than you people give him credit for. Barça is going to miss him and people are going to realize how good he was once he's gone. There are very few keepers out there that would be a better fit than Valdes.

vCash
    valdes is good and only a handful of keepers that would be able to start over him at barcelona. however, he has always done some stupid mistakes over the time that have made him unpopular.

vCash
    VV is the best GK Barca had since I started watching this team around 14 years ago ,He had some crazy ups and downs ,his first 2 years with Pep was just amazing ,this season he was awful specially early ,last 2 seasons with Rijkaard too
    I think it can goes both ways ,we can go back with the one and done awful GK we had b4 him or get a better more consistent GK for the future
    That said ,there was a lot of things I hated about him being Barca GK ,and one of those is the blind overrating by some barce fans who keep saying he is gr8 GK who fits our tiki-taka system and keep over analyzing things to make him the greatest GK who can ever play for barca ,those was just unbearable man
    I won't deny I hated we didn't even try to get GKs like Buffon(2006) ,or Neuer in recent years for our beloved boy ,that said I've been wrong about thinking some other GKs was way better than him like Boruc for example

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharouh View Post
    VV is the best GK Barca had since I started watching this team around 14 years ago ,He had some crazy ups and downs ,his first 2 years with Pep was just amazing ,this season he was awful specially early ,last 2 seasons with Rijkaard too
    I think it can goes both ways ,we can go back with the one and done awful GK we had b4 him or get a better more consistent GK for the future
    That said ,there was a lot of things I hated about him being Barca GK ,and one of those is the blind overrating by some barce fans who keep saying he is gr8 GK who fits our tiki-taka system and keep over analyzing things to make him the greatest GK who can ever play for barca ,those was just unbearable man
    I won't deny I hated we didn't even try to get GKs like Buffon(2006) ,or Neuer in recent years for our beloved boy ,that said I've been wrong about thinking some other GKs was way better than him like Boruc for example
    who do you think barca will target? we dont have a goalkeeper that is world class en la masia that can step up and take over right away.

would love neuer but he would cost a lot and bayern isn't going to move him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    who do you think barca will target? we dont have a goalkeeper that is world class en la masia that can step up and take over right away.

would love neuer but he would cost a lot and bayern isn't going to move him.
    Lots of rumors right now,most of them based on old reports and some editors suggestion trying to make the headlines on a heated topic ,I won't deny ,GK need to watch regularly in order to give a good opinion about them,and most names I will mention I don't think I've watched enough ,also I have zero trust in Zubi ,but he was a GK so who knows
    Names mentioned are the likes of Vicente Guaita(Valencia),Osasuna's Andres Fernandez,Ter Stegen (Borussia Monchengladbach) ,De Gea(Manu) ,Stekelenburg (Roma)
    Expecting names like Tim Krul, Lloris,Adler, Courtois be out soon too,May be even Casillas for good lough lol
    I also like Bernd Lenoto from what I've seen
    I for one would want to go German tbh,Always trusted German GK,and Ter Stegan seems gr8,young and seems to be ready to be our GK for the next decade,but I get the feeling that Zubi would prefer a Spanish option ,try to get De Gea and if failed go for one of Fernandez or Guaita

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Haven't barca been linked to the arsenal gk in the past? That'd be a cheap option.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    They'll probably be linked to Courtois. Tim Krul would be a nice option. Rui Patricio from Sporting maybe too, I know Man U has been linked to him.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    They'll probably be linked to Courtois. Tim Krul would be a nice option. Rui Patricio from Sporting maybe too, I know Man U has been linked to him.
    Maybe as a lone but Chelsea won't sell him so I doubt barca are gonna target him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Maybe as a lone but Chelsea won't sell him so I doubt barca are gonna target him
    Honestly,with Cech yet to turn 31,It will be tough for them to Keep Courtois if a team like Barca wants him

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Rumor of barca scouts going to benfica games. However, they never put whom they are scouting. ????

They are supposably scouting James rodriguez too.
    Last edited by D1JM; 01-18-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast