Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Transfer Window Discussion Thread III

The last one reached 1,000 posts so time for a new one!

vCash
    Lucas Moura has confirmed he is likely to join Paris St Germain to dash Manchester United's hopes of signing the Brazilian teenager.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed his interest in landing the midfielder last month and he missed Sunday's friendly against Valerenga in order to try to push through a deal.

The Red Devils had appeared close to agreeing a fee with Sao Paulo for the 19-year-old, but big-spending PSG have now gazumped the Premier League club.

Reports had also suggested that United were unwilling to meet the demands of Moura's agent and that the player had been put off a move to Manchester.

Moura has now admitted that talks are underway with PSG and he is expected to leave Sao Paulo in January in order to link up with compatriots Thiago Silva and Leonardo, who is the French club's sporting director.

Focused

"This is a good thing," Moura told Folha after Brazil's Olympic Games semi-final win over South Korea. "I'll stay at Sao Paulo until the end of the year. Things are well underway."

He added to Globo Esporte: "No doubt that would be better because I can help Sao Paulo a bit more. I have always said that I want to win a title before leaving and qualify the team for the Libertadores Cup.

"If it happens in January, I'll be able to do that for Sao Paulo.

"I'm focused on the national team. I can only say something after the Olympics. It's well underway, but not done.

"I talked to Thiago Silva and Leonardo, they said many good things about the club, the project they are implementing there."
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...for-PSG-switch

vCash
    double post
    Last edited by Pete Dahh Sneak; 08-08-2012 at 12:56 PM.

vCash
    Real Madrid striker Joselu has joined Bundesliga side Hoffenheim for an undisclosed fee. The highly-rated 22-year-old, who had been linked with a move to England, has penned a four-year contract.

Alvaro Pereira's agent is to hold 'important' talks with Porto as mounting speculation suggests the defender is on his way to Chelsea.

Roma have warned potential suitors of Daniele De Rossi that they do not want to sell the midfielder, although they admit it would be wrong to completely rule out the possibility of a move. De Rossi has previously said that he would be interested in playing in the Premier League and Manchester City are thought to be keen.

vCash
    http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebo...al-do-ano.html

It's official, Lucas Moura to PSG for €43 million.

As expected, anything over €40 million would have sealed the deal. The player leaves only during the winter transfer season though.

He'll be yet another player that really won't be remembered fondly by SPFC fans cuz he didn't win **** for us. At least we got paid nicely.

vCash
    PSG are ****in idiots to be willing to spend that much on a teenager -____- but they have the money so more power to them
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    PSG are not idiots... They just bought a very good player who could now be very good for them for over a decade.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    PSG are not idiots... They just bought a very good player who could now be very good for them for over a decade.
    r u serious? idc how good you're SUPPOSED to be but a 19 year old footballer is not worth 43 million euros

vCash
    What about Neymar though? He's the same age as Lucas and he will definitely get sold for something over 50m.

vCash
    Neymar is from another league compared to Lucas.. also, i`d even take Oscar over him. Anyway, i`m happy MU didn`t fall for it and didn`t pay 40 +mil just for a possible good player

vCash
    i think neymar is worth the amount that lucas is getting now but since PSG has just gone bananas and threw cash at him like no ones business, santos is gunna ask for a **** load more for neymar

vCash
    Neymar was probably going for 50+ regardless, this only confirms it, it doesn't increase it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Neymar was probably going for 50+ regardless, this only confirms it, it doesn't increase it.
    Isn't his contract ends in 2014 ? If Santos decided not to sold him until next summer , they might settle for less
    Specially If Neymar decided he wants a certain team not just to go to the biggest bidder

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    I'm starting to notice that the Oscar bandwagon is in full force. Where's all this Oscar hype coming from all of a sudden? A couple of months ago he was a nobody while Neymar and Lucas were the only prospects in Brazil. Is it because he signed for Chelsea or the fact that he starts for Brazil in the Olympics when we literally have no other options at AM?

Quote Originally Posted by Antipod View Post
    Neymar is from another league compared to Lucas.. also, i`d even take Oscar over him. Anyway, i`m happy MU didn`t fall for it and didn`t pay 40 +mil just for a possible good player
    United were willing to pay 38 million for him, that's only 5 million off of what PSG paid in the end, it's not a whole lot of a difference. Clearly he's valued at somewhere around 40 million and SPFC were right in pushing for that amount. If United had signed him you would be singing a different tune.

Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    i think neymar is worth the amount that lucas is getting now but since PSG has just gone bananas and threw cash at him like no ones business, santos is gunna ask for a **** load more for neymar
    But you said that no teenager was worth 43 million... Neymar is the same age as Lucas who will turn 20 in a week.

vCash
    oscar's price was like around 12 million euros last year lol

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast